PDA

View Full Version : A funny thing happened on the way into Grand Washington hotel

CassiousCloud
08-24-2019, 05:40 PM
I've only tried it on Hard mode and Challenging,so I'm not sure if this guy does it on Normal or Heroic.. I'm not sure if he's always done this and I'm just now noticing..
I just thought it was funny and decided to record it and share for kicks.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=42cwwfGjPos&t=21s

Freudian-Slips
08-24-2019, 06:25 PM
Superman cometh and then you Kryptonite him with bullets :)

Sunswimmer
08-24-2019, 06:42 PM
OK, that is funny because the same thing happened to me. In my case, I didn't even see that guy up top, he just came flying down and 'THUD'!. I had no clue where he came from, but I did bust out laughing. When he hit the ground, I heard this...'ooowwwwwwww'.

I continued on... Good stuff. Thanks for posting this.

CassiousCloud
08-24-2019, 09:19 PM
OK, that is funny because the same thing happened to me. In my case, I didn't even see that guy up top, he just came flying down and 'THUD'!. I had no clue where he came from, but I did bust out laughing. When he hit the ground, I heard this...'ooowwwwwwww'.

I continued on... Good stuff. Thanks for posting this.
Yea I noticed that a couple of times before I caught on to what was happening..Like ,where did he come from? lol

I also noticed when I would kill the guy on the ground,he looked like he vanished in an instant, like poof.. So something felt strange then for sure..
Then i started noticing soon as that guy vanished the other guy would fall..

I'm like, Alright,this dude is the same dude in two different places at the same time lol

Ubi-RealDude
08-25-2019, 12:15 AM
That's... uh... well...
I want to make a 'It's Raining Men' joke but I'm really just baffled. Is this occurring consistently with this mission even after restarting the game?

CassiousCloud
08-25-2019, 01:41 AM
That's... uh... well...
I want to make a 'It's Raining Men' joke but I'm really just baffled. Is this occurring consistently with this mission even after restarting the game?
I'm actually starting to notice him in other videos now..
He's actually really harmless and is always a red in heroics all the way down to normal mode.. He goes down with bullets really easy,it's just that he doesn't die from anything else..

I've kind of grown attached to him now actually after seeing him in other videos..I think he's been around for a good while now..I think we shoudl call him ,Rainman lol

dagrommit
08-25-2019, 05:32 AM
That's... uh... well...

I was able to reproduce this with a game that was started after a cold boot. Then again after a mission reset.

While solo, select Invaded Grand Washington on Hard, eliminate the black tusk that are already on the ground, then the furthest black tusk (of two) that rappels down. How doesn't matter.

The nearest black tusk that rappelled down is immune to everything (tried seekers and flame chem launcher) but gunfire. Eliminate him with gunfire, and a black tusk will fall to the ground from the roof. The seeker mine will show the targeting circle on the roof.

Ubi-RealDude
08-25-2019, 08:00 PM
Thanks for the additional details everyone, they really help.

This has been by far one of the weirdest and most complicated notes I've ever made.

elkyri
08-25-2019, 08:09 PM
That's... uh... well...

I had it happen to me once. I didn't see the NPCs fall from the rootop but that must be what happened.

I engaged them on the ground but when I moved forward towards the door I noticed there was no body on the ground. At that moment it "appeared" on the ground. I perceived that to be what happened but after seeing the vid I suppose it may have fallen.

A week or so ago, mind you, so before the recent patch.

zigMAGNA
08-25-2019, 11:51 PM
He is in a better place now with SONY. :p