PDA

View Full Version : Another stupid bug - on PC

Sock_Monkey
08-24-2019, 02:22 PM
Anyone else see this? It usually happens when I respawn back at the White House after being killed attacking a control point that has 6 or 8 Elites spamming me with grenade launchers. I get hit with 3 or 4 grenades at the same time and die in one of those frozen-in-mid-air positions, respawn and this.

The only way to clear it is to exit the game, log out and restart.

https://youtu.be/oRN34G_I14Y

Techwiznot2
08-24-2019, 02:32 PM
Happens to one of our group on ps4 as well. I dont know what to make of it, sorry.

CassiousCloud
08-24-2019, 05:00 PM
I'll get something similar,like it's scrolling through my weapons..
It's a real pain when you are face to face with a mob and wanting to switch to a particular weapon and it starts to scroll..

I can always get out of it if I hit cover..I've never had it last as long as it is for you.. Then again,it may happen the next time it starts if it's something happening after the latest patch..
Crossing my fingers..

Sock_Monkey
08-24-2019, 05:21 PM
I'll get something similar,like it's scrolling through my weapons..
It's a real pain when you are face to face with a mob and wanting to switch to a particular weapon and it starts to scroll..

I can always get out of it if I hit cover..I've never had it last as long as it is for you.. Then again,it may happen the next time it starts if it's something happening after the latest patch..
Crossing my fingers..

That's a good point I forgot to mention: this only started (for me) after the latest patch.

Abarth_71
08-24-2019, 05:27 PM
Happened to me a few times on PS4 before the latest patch.

DarkKnight27us
08-24-2019, 06:01 PM
Anyone else see this? It usually happens when I respawn back at the White House after being killed attacking a control point that has 6 or 8 Elites spamming me with grenade launchers. I get hit with 3 or 4 grenades at the same time and die in one of those frozen-in-mid-air positions, respawn and this.

The only way to clear it is to exit the game, log out and restart.

https://youtu.be/oRN34G_I14Y

You should post this to the player support part of the forums so that it's more likely to be seen by people who need to see it.

Ubi-RealDude
08-24-2019, 07:20 PM
You should post this to the player support part of the forums so that it's more likely to be seen by people who need to see it.

Indeed.

Hey everyone. You're saying this is occurring after dying really suddenly to stacked grenade launchers/explosions, right?
Has it been happening in missions as well or mainly in the open-world while going after Control Points?

FunkAyFOO
08-24-2019, 07:58 PM
By any chance, were you holding your signature weapon at the time you died? It looks like your agent is trying to reach for your signature weapon normally on the left side of your backpack. You find nothing so you shovel imaginary coal. Were you a train engineer in a past life?

trakkaman
08-24-2019, 09:07 PM
shovel imaginary coal. Were you a train engineer in a past life?Hahaha!

MatteScroll363
08-24-2019, 09:56 PM
Its not a new bug it was there before the tu5 update its also on xbox had it a few times and few of my friends has had it. it might be linked to changing of specializations but not sure on that seeing it happened in the base of operations and none of us had died. Just randomly changing weapons and gear. So can't really pin point how it happened. Its like chicken wing clap in d1 just randomly switching and using emotes.

Sock_Monkey
08-25-2019, 07:27 PM
Indeed.

Hey everyone. You're saying this is occurring after dying really suddenly to stacked grenade launchers/explosions, right?
Has it been happening in missions as well or mainly in the open-world while going after Control Points?

In my case it was dying in the open world after a stacked grenade explosions. After reaching WT5 some of the control points get obscenely hard, with sometimes 8 or more elites, most with rapid-fire grenade launchers. Even when I don't die I usually end up running out of bullets!

I have not experienced this in any missions (yet).

Sock_Monkey
08-25-2019, 07:28 PM
By any chance, were you holding your signature weapon at the time you died? It looks like your agent is trying to reach for your signature weapon normally on the left side of your backpack. You find nothing so you shovel imaginary coal. Were you a train engineer in a past life?

I haven't even specialized yet (you can see in my video it's still yelling at me to do so), so I don't have a signature weapon.