PDA

View Full Version : Does the same gear drop for all players in a group?

diagoro
08-22-2019, 08:29 PM
Was always wondering if the same gear dropped for all players in a group. Have been running in more of them lately. And while I don't pay attention to when loot drops, I did notice something my last game. After clearing a room, several of the players ran over to a doorway like they were looking at something. There was nothing there for me to see, and the doorway didn't go anywhere.

I'm guessing different loot drops for each player on a mission, based on their performance, etc.

moesuvious
08-22-2019, 08:32 PM
its different for everyone. Not based on performance though. Totally random. So random even ubisoft doesnt know whats supposed to drop.

Knosys83
08-22-2019, 09:06 PM
Was always wondering if the same gear dropped for all players in a group. Have been running in more of them lately. And while I don't pay attention to when loot drops, I did notice something my last game. After clearing a room, several of the players ran over to a doorway like they were looking at something. There was nothing there for me to see, and the doorway didn't go anywhere.

I'm guessing different loot drops for each player on a mission, based on their performance, etc.

you can activate an option to see anything that any of ur group loot