PDA

View Full Version : All of my Friends Stopped Playing

mrwazzabi
08-22-2019, 12:18 PM
As the title says. When the game first came out, at least 15 people on my psn friends list were playing this game.

Now it's only me and 1 guy on my friends list who I don't play with.

In the last 2 days I was searching for an active clan to join. At least 10 clans I joined which had sizeable rosters were inactive, with the majority of players not logging in for over 50 days.

If the game is healthy, it shouldn't be this hard to find an active clan with at least 10 players on every night.

This leads me to a scary conclusion: THE GAME IS DYING!

I wouldn't be surprised if only 10% of all players still play this game.

For a game with such great gameplay, awesome graphics and tight controls, this is truly a shame.

Massive had better come back with a serious update fast. It needs to cover more than what they addressed so far.

How many of you are noticing the same thing?

LubzinNJ
08-22-2019, 12:39 PM
Pretty much everyone who doesn't have a group of friends that are still playing has noticed it.

I stand by my assertion months ago the #1 problem is the RNG and loot, which are really the same thing. Others will contend the PvP is the #1 problem. Thankfully both of those are supposedly the focus of the next title update...results remain to be seen.

Freudian-Slips
08-22-2019, 12:49 PM
Who knows what the reason is but the RNG/Loot system is certainly a factor in many people giving up and going else wear.
All but 3 of my friends have stopped and as I said in another post have re-populated the Destiny 2 clan we were in and are now playing that every day, as I have for the last two weeks since I stopped playing this game and I don't see myself coming back for the foreseeable future.

Hopefully things change maybe it will maybe it won't.

Neo_Intended
08-22-2019, 01:03 PM
[...]

I will not say that you are right or wrong. You get it. But I can tell you that the fluctuation is there. At least in my gaming experience on PC.

But it's no novum that the developer has his problems.

Let's say your situation is frustrating.

Ironically, yesterday evening, Amherst's was pretty busy and fun (at legendary) as always, even several times in series.

pob709
08-22-2019, 02:38 PM
I will not say that you are right or wrong. You get it. But I can tell you that the fluctuation is there. At least in my gaming experience on PC.

But it's no novum that the developer has his problems.

Let's say your situation is frustrating.

Ironically, yesterday evening, Amherst's was pretty busy and fun (at legendary) as always, even several times in series.
The Hunters make legendary more fun I miss D1 sometimes. Anybody know as i deleted D1 if my character progress is kept online or do I start again?.

Neo_Intended
08-22-2019, 02:44 PM
The Hunters make legendary more fun I miss D1 sometimes. Anybody know as i deleted D1 if my character progress is kept online or do I start again?.

It is saved by Ubisoft.

There is also a GE going on and I made my third D3FNC. Since months I kept the right items (of it) and yesterday I bought the last part for it.

LubzinNJ
08-22-2019, 02:57 PM

Should be saved

CJ Fresh
08-22-2019, 04:57 PM
Everyone has noticed that, even the diehards would have to admit this game is on its deathbed. So many day 1 issues are still issues and the content just isnít there to keep people playing.

They tried to model it after Destiny but forgot that part called content.

In Destiny you have raids, strikes, pvp, had trials, iron banner, events, gambit, reckoning, blind well...so much to do it could feel burdensome at times.

The slow drip of real beefy content isnít really felt there. But in TD2, you feel it bad.

I jump on to go in conflict and the current state of pvp quickly makes me regret that, not to mention no real carrot in conflict to get. Whereís the exotics and a conflict gear set or something for that?

I still get on though just to break up the monotony. Also play a boring mission trying to get the gloves, and the merciless still. Iíve been grinding for merciless since day 1 when I found out I needed that to upgrade my preorder ruthless...havenít seen one drop yet after months, while others get them like candy.

Thereís no real incentive to play honestly, the grind isnít worth the crap gear.

Just being honest

brun0f53
08-22-2019, 05:06 PM
with the release of the new game coming soon (borderland 3, Ghost recon breakpoint) the game will know a drop of player, ubisoft does nothing for us keep on the game there is nothing to do in the game in end game, you collect the equipment you need, ...... and what do you do in this game when you have your equipment? nothing at all, They must was to focus more on the end game they said

since division 1, I do not see any difference, they will have to understand that it is useless to create a huge world for the main story, what makes a game lasting is the end game and not the story, you make the story 1 or 2 times and you move on, the end game keeps the game alive, but they like to waste their effort , follow the example of Call of Duty, they have withdraw the main campaign for this

focus on multiplayer because it is with his that we make money ubisoft, I hope you go the understand one day, for now maybe there will be interesting content in 1 year, because for now you get us 2 hours of play each 3 months.

XthefugitiveX
08-22-2019, 05:47 PM
Some games are not for everybody. We might see a rush next month on PC when the Ubi monthly service starts up.

People buy a game, play it for story, and walk away from a game. Some people don't have the patience for a looter shooter or min/max type of builds.

It was the same way when TD1 came out. I have 40 friends playing the first 6 months and then poof 20-30 left because it wasn't a game they like to do out side of story mode.

TimesLostArc
08-22-2019, 06:04 PM
Everyone has noticed that, even the diehards would have to admit this game is on its deathbed. So many day 1 issues are still issues and the content just isn’t there to keep people playing.

In Destiny you have raids, strikes, pvp, had trials, iron banner, events, gambit, reckoning, blind well...so much to do it could feel burdensome at times.

The slow drip of real beefy content isn’t really felt there. But in TD2, you feel it bad.

I jump on to go in conflict and the current state of pvp quickly makes me regret that, not to mention no real carrot in conflict to get. Where’s the exotics and a conflict gear set or something for that?

I still get on though just to break up the monotony. Also play a boring mission trying to get the gloves, and the merciless still. I’ve been grinding for merciless since day 1 when I found out I needed that to upgrade my preorder ruthless...haven’t seen one drop yet after months, while others get them like candy.

There’s no real incentive to play honestly, the grind isn’t worth the crap gear.

Just being honest

Honestly no. I play every day and yes the RNG loot is an issue of frustration, but no the game is not on its deathbed. That is an absurd exaggeration.

There has been monthly content releases and while the game team seems to be on August Holiday, there is much more expected. There are lots of exotics in the game and lots of methods of playing the game.

Right now most players are trudging through the maze of the gear system. It is a mostly good gear system, but some of the drops and recalibration steps can seem like an endless struggle. The game has too much RNG.

It is not on its deathbed. People are burned out because they feel they cannot progress because the RNG is too punishing. That is a minor to moderate problem that is fixable. Saying the game is on its deathbed is like telling a person they are going to die of lung cancer when they have a recoverable lung infection.

I do blame the Devs for a few things. I think they relied too often on Youtubers to explain their game for them. When the smart YouTubers left because they couldn't monetize pvp action from the game; we were left with the dregs. The devs have a good and complex gear system, but they can't seem to explain it effectively.

I blame the player base as well for something. Too often we want a clear path to power paved by cookie-cutter gear sets and other methods to help us not have to deal with complexity. I would even argue the desire for Matchmaker is the same. We want a system to supply us with cookie-cutter players to support us in missions. We want a "healer", "DPS", and "Tank" instead of genuine human teamwork. We treat other players from matchmaking like interchangeable parts in a car or a computer. If we don't want one, we can replace it with another. Many players want to avoid developing a unique DPS build and beg for a return to 6pc gear sets. They just make a variation of a striker or predator build. No thought, no exploration. Just get a template and go. We see our gear and even our other players as just parts. We don't want to reward innovators. We just want easy peasy meta squeazy.

The complaints about the EB are to be the most telling. Most people have only seen one side of the weapon. When they are ambushed by it. They never read up on it or try to ask people they might know about it. Nope, they just look up a video and see a person say it is OP and jump on the bandwagon. No thought, just jump and complain. I can respect a well-crafted complaint with a line of thought and reason. Most are just people mad they got surprised by this weapon and don't want to understand the particulars.

A well-crafted build using a Custom P416 with say Ranger/Measured and Allegro with a Chatterbox/Nemesis can actually out damage the Eagle Bearer by itself. Especially when you add in recoil that the EB has. I can say this until I am blue in the face. A lot of people angry about the Eagle Bearer just ignore the comment.

RNG is a serious problem with the gear in Division 2 because it makes the path to power and player progression very hard to navigate. This is a not a deathbed issue or at least it doesn't have to be.

The devs need to promote and explain their own game instead of waiting for MarcoStyle to do so. The player base needs to stop looking for easy answers and cookie-cutter solutions.

eskimosound
08-22-2019, 06:05 PM
As the title says. When the game first came out, at least 15 people on my psn friends list were playing this game.

Now it's only me and 1 guy on my friends list who I don't play with.

In the last 2 days I was searching for an active clan to join. At least 10 clans I joined which had sizeable rosters were inactive, with the majority of players not logging in for over 50 days.

If the game is healthy, it shouldn't be this hard to find an active clan with at least 10 players on every night.

This leads me to a scary conclusion: THE GAME IS DYING!

I wouldn't be surprised if only 10% of all players still play this game.

For a game with such great gameplay, awesome graphics and tight controls, this is truly a shame.

Massive had better come back with a serious update fast. It needs to cover more than what they addressed so far.

Make some new friends.... Simples..

mrwazzabi
08-22-2019, 06:35 PM
Make some new friends.... Simples..
2 days of constant clan joining and leaving because only 1 player (me) is online during peak hours means finding new friends to play with in this game is an uphill battle.

TimesLostArc
08-22-2019, 06:41 PM
2 days of constant clan joining and leaving because only 1 player (me) is online during peak hours means finding new friends to play with in this game is an uphill battle.

What are the peak hours for you? Are you playing in EDT or somewhere else?

Granted there are a number of dead clans right now, but you can just go on the Div 2 or Reddit and find people actively recruiting. There are still people actively raiding and organizing clan events even now.

chicagolongball
08-22-2019, 06:47 PM
I am currently in a very active clan, however it's the collaboration of 5 other clans that went nearly dead. We all joined together to stay active. I've been in 3 other clans of 50 that absolutely died also before this. The issue is 100% the nerfs and unrewarding loot. Guys play for a month and don't get a single attribute upgrade for their gear. And since you can only roll one item on each piece, even opportunities to improve gear go unused. The system is too random and too limiting. These are things EVERYONE knows. However the main thing is that it just took far far far too long to address it. This needed to be priority A1 months back and corrected immediately. They dragged their heels on it for many months too long. Why? I honestly don't know.

CassiousCloud
08-22-2019, 07:04 PM
They may have found a different game they like for the time being..
Some people eat the same thing every day,some like to change it up.

Anubis-Solitus
08-22-2019, 07:13 PM
I come back when there's new content or if I haven't played the old content in awhile.

Merphee
08-22-2019, 07:34 PM
Some games are not for everybody. We might see a rush next month on PC when the Ubi monthly service starts up.

People buy a game, play it for story, and walk away from a game. Some people don't have the patience for a looter shooter or min/max type of builds.

It's not the type of game that's currently the issue. I don't think players are leaving the game because they've played it long enough to realize it's not for them. It's the approach. You know, the devices used to define and create the identity of the game. Those things are lacking or broken. That's what's creating the frustration, imo. Not simply because it is a looter shooter, but because of how broken the services to define it are.

CJ Fresh
08-22-2019, 08:27 PM
Honestly no. I play every day and yes the RNG loot is an issue of frustration, but no the game is not on its deathbed. That is an absurd exaggeration.

There has been monthly content releases and while the game team seems to be on August Holiday, there is much more expected. There are lots of exotics in the game and lots of methods of playing the game.

Right now most players are trudging through the maze of the gear system. It is a mostly good gear system, but some of the drops and recalibration steps can seem like an endless struggle. The game has too much RNG.

It is not on its deathbed. People are burned out because they feel they cannot progress because the RNG is too punishing. That is a minor to moderate problem that is fixable. Saying the game is on its deathbed is like telling a person they are going to die of lung cancer when they have a recoverable lung infection.

I do blame the Devs for a few things. I think they relied too often on Youtubers to explain their game for them. When the smart YouTubers left because they couldn't monetize pvp action from the game; we were left with the dregs. The devs have a good and complex gear system, but they can't seem to explain it effectively.

I blame the player base as well for something. Too often we want a clear path to power paved by cookie-cutter gear sets and other methods to help us not have to deal with complexity. I would even argue the desire for Matchmaker is the same. We want a system to supply us with cookie-cutter players to support us in missions. We want a "healer", "DPS", and "Tank" instead of genuine human teamwork. We treat other players from matchmaking like interchangeable parts in a car or a computer. If we don't want one, we can replace it with another. Many players want to avoid developing a unique DPS build and beg for a return to 6pc gear sets. They just make a variation of a striker or predator build. No thought, no exploration. Just get a template and go. We see our gear and even our other players as just parts. We don't want to reward innovators. We just want easy peasy meta squeazy.

The complaints about the EB are to be the most telling. Most people have only seen one side of the weapon. When they are ambushed by it. They never read up on it or try to ask people they might know about it. Nope, they just look up a video and see a person say it is OP and jump on the bandwagon. No thought, just jump and complain. I can respect a well-crafted complaint with a line of thought and reason. Most are just people mad they got surprised by this weapon and don't want to understand the particulars.

A well-crafted build using a Custom P416 with say Ranger/Measured and Allegro with a Chatterbox/Nemesis can actually out damage the Eagle Bearer by itself. Especially when you add in recoil that the EB has. I can say this until I am blue in the face. A lot of people angry about the Eagle Bearer just ignore the comment.

RNG is a serious problem with the gear in Division 2 because it makes the path to power and player progression very hard to navigate. This is a not a deathbed issue or at least it doesn't have to be.

The devs need to promote and explain their own game instead of waiting for MarcoStyle to do so. The player base needs to stop looking for easy answers and cookie-cutter solutions.

Itís not an absurd exaggeration in the slightest. Even the beloved youtubers this forum love donít even play it anymore. Thereís a reason they hid the player numbers this go around because the first game would have these super dry spells but what kept that going was the pvp part of the community.

They catered to the pve side in td2 and now we call backpack trophy missions sufficient monthly content 😩.

Missions literally done in 10 minutes or less lol. Thatís what it has come down to?

I understand thereís 2 other free episodes coming, but the first one didnít set those up for success. Nobody can judge whatís coming, only what we have and what we have is a brass ring hard to reach.

You said thereís a lot of exotics in the game...where?

We have 2 exotic armor pieces
And what like 7 exotic weapons?

We had something like 24 exotics in the division 1 alone 😂.

My issue is whatís in the game doesnít feel fun nor rewarding for me. Pretty much seems to be the same for a lot of people that are giving up. Nobody would mind grinding if it led to something good,

In the division 1 I had all the exotics, all the classified sets, all the masks. And still kept playing. Why? Because I still found it fun to play. Thereís something missing in this game to me. I still play it as I hold out hope for it to get turned around, but I donít see it happening.

Gone are the days of players waiting and hoping for games to get better, people are leaving ASAP if a game isnít up to snuff. Anthem was the prime example of that.

mrwazzabi
08-22-2019, 08:44 PM
What are the peak hours for you? Are you playing in EDT or somewhere else?

Granted there are a number of dead clans right now, but you can just go on the Div 2 or Reddit and find people actively recruiting. There are still people actively raiding and organizing clan events even now.

8pm to midnight ET. That's peak North America hours.

pld223
08-22-2019, 08:56 PM
I liked the way the diamondback was acquired, more instances of this in weekly projects or different expeditions would be very welcome, perhaps this would persuade a few more to pick the game up again and others would have more fun also

DarkKnight27us
08-22-2019, 09:22 PM

Um... no. Massive better come out with a serious update in the appropriate amount of time needed so that it doesn't make things worse. I'd rather way a few extra weeks for an update that actually fixes things and makes things better than have one rushed out that breaks stuff.

pob709
08-22-2019, 09:29 PM
It is saved by Ubisoft.

There is also a GE going on and I made my third D3FNC. Since months I kept the right items (of it) and yesterday I bought the last part for it.
Thanks should dust off my D3 and House.

DarkKnight27us
08-22-2019, 09:32 PM
Everyone has noticed that, even the diehards would have to admit this game is on its deathbed. So many day 1 issues are still issues and the content just isnít there to keep people playing.

Such as what? Loot wasn't an issue day 1 because loot RNG didn't become an issue until WT5. So what are the specific day 1 issues that are still plaguing the game?

The slow drip of real beefy content isnít really felt there. But in TD2, you feel it bad.

Neither Destiny game had more in their first 6 months than we have in TD2 right now in it's first 6 months. And Destiny 2 has been out for about 2 years now, I'd hope that they have more content than a 6 month old game does. As for the PvP part of Destiny... well, their insane focus on PvP is why I don't play Destiny anymore.

[...]

I still get on though just to break up the monotony. Also play a boring mission trying to get the gloves, and the merciless still. Iíve been grinding for merciless since day 1 when I found out I needed that to upgrade my preorder ruthless...havenít seen one drop yet after months, while others get them like candy.

Thereís no real incentive to play honestly, the grind isnít worth the crap gear.

Just being honest

So, like most people, the real issue you have is with loot RNG. That make sense since the loot is the biggest let down in this game so far. Literally the only thing that TD2 could do to make the game worse is lock loot behind PvP in the DZ.

Neo_Intended
08-22-2019, 09:33 PM
Thanks should dust off my D3 and House.

If you like. Add me, if you wanna do a few rounds Amherst's at the weekend (and also in general) young man.

pob709
08-22-2019, 09:34 PM
Um... no. Massive better come out with a serious update in the appropriate amount of time needed so that it doesn't make things worse. I'd rather way a few extra weeks for an update that actually fixes things and makes things better than have one rushed out that breaks stuff.
For my part there's nothing game breaking wrong I can't live with.

pob709
08-22-2019, 09:36 PM
If you like. Add me, if you wanna do a few rounds Amherst's at the weekend (and also in general) young man.
I'm UK ps4 and 68 thanks for compliment lol.

DarkKnight27us
08-22-2019, 09:39 PM
since division 1, I do not see any difference, they will have to understand that it is useless to create a huge world for the main story, what makes a game lasting is the end game and not the story, you make the story 1 or 2 times and you move on, the end game keeps the game alive, but they like to waste their effort , follow the example of Call of Duty, they have withdraw the main campaign for this.

No game should ever try to "follow the example of Call of Duty" for anything. That game was fun 10 or 15 years ago, but they never innovated or changed things up. Hell, they even keep using the exact same maps with a slightly different skin because they're so afraid of change they don't do anything new.

Thankfully this game is NOT Call of Duty and thankfully there is such a rich and impressive story for this game, because that adds to the fun of the game.

That being said, the End Game RPG does need improvements but if the only improvement they focus on is PvP, that's only going to help kill off the game, they need to focus a lot more on End Game PvE, like Warframe did, and I think they'd see their game start to thrive again.

Neo_Intended
08-22-2019, 09:39 PM
I'm UK ps4 and 68 thanks for compliment lol.

You told me about your age. I'm on PC. A pity. Take care!

DarkKnight27us
08-22-2019, 09:51 PM
For my part there's nothing game breaking wrong I can't live with.

Same, I haven't had any game breaking issues since right before TU4 (I think, right before when Tidal Basin was released, whatever TU that was). The game and game play are fun for me and I love exploring the city and doing things like bounties and even the raid. But, that being said, the serious update they need to put out is in regards to loot RNG, recalibration and optimization. Loot really is the one thing holding this game back I think.

F.i.x.e.r
08-22-2019, 10:15 PM
8pm to midnight ET. That's peak North America hours.
That's the slot I use for my 2 hours on this game if I want a reasonably short MM wait time and that is only on the two dailies and maybe Camp White Oak. The rest of the game (excluding the raid) might just as well be an offline single player game.

CptCombatGamer
08-22-2019, 10:17 PM
RNG has driven many people off, myself included.

Sitting at 800hrs play time, yet I haven't been able to maximize anything to date.

When you grind daily, hours on end, and it all ends up sold/destroyed, what's the point of playing?

Clan died.

No, I'm not going to find a new clan, the clan is MINE since day 1. Not leaving it....

Raid is a POS that requires to much effort.

New content was all ONE AND DONE...

Specialization added was a joke....actually they all are....never use them....

So what is there left??

Nothing.....

GR:B is due out soon, until then, doing all the "new" content in AC:Odyssey from the start to pass the time....

Maybe UBI will pull their head out of their a___es someday and fix the game.

Until then........crickets.....

Dyslexic-Snail
08-23-2019, 10:27 AM
I know TWITCH isn't the exact numbers of people playing but it gives an idea of numbers.

March 19

18.356 - Average viewers
962 - Average channels
140,600 - Peak viewers
3,579 - Peak Channels
13,634,822 - Hours Watched.

August 19

618 - Average viewers
78 - Average channels
2,221 - Peak viewers
160 - Peak channels
325,227 - Hours watched

I know it's only TWITCH but if the stats dropped so badly on TWITCH..I would imagine they have dropped all round not just on streaming sites.

Squirrelrabbit
08-23-2019, 11:41 AM
I played division from release till rogue 2.0 and nomad came out to be OP. This game I played from day one and i put it down 2 weeks ago . I just hate the gear structure ,weapon structure ,the new darkzones suck, player cap sucks ,RNG sucks ,missions are boring ,no loot ,gear sets aren't good ,pvp isnt good ,the skills are wack ..like who thought of a sniper turret ... with call of duty modern warfare and breakpoint coming out I dont think I'll be bCk . They just didnt do things right with this game and I wont give them anymore of my time . They obviously didnt care about pvp up until now as well . I can say i will not buy a division 3 if there is ever one ..

joelsantos24
08-23-2019, 12:04 PM
It's interesting, because I also feel the same way, but I can't pinpoint the exact reason why the game is losing interest. I assume it's a sum of different things, such as the grind being completely overwhelming, the RNG being much worse than it was in TD1, the fact that you don't really feel any sense of effective accomplishment, since everything turns red, no matter how many times you clear districts and landscapes, etc. It's just overwhelming and the more (of the same) you keep doing, the more (of the same) is there to be done.

I'm not a big fan of Upper Echelon, but this guy actually covers the topic in a reasonably acceptable way. He obviously focuses on the PvP, but the subject is indeed a problem. We need compelling PvE ad PvP activities.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3HPNw2jnngw

Riflemania
08-23-2019, 12:45 PM
I'm quite fortunate, i have no friends so no loss for me;)

RS_Deadeye
08-23-2019, 12:49 PM
I'm in a Clan of 45 players with some friends, and mostly everyone just logs on to quickly complete the raid and thats about it. Yes.. some of us still dont have EB.

DB_Wade
08-23-2019, 03:28 PM

Hah!

elkyri
08-23-2019, 03:44 PM

Double hah! :)

I had a small handful of folks on my friends list playing Div2. One moved on after finishing the main game but without bothering to move into the World Tiers. Frankly, he didn't like fiddling with putting together builds and wanted it as simple as Destiny makes it. Short version -- he found the gear system too complicated to be enjoyable. Another dropped out so she could get back to focusing on school work. I think level 21.... last thing we did together was the Space Admin HQ... the one with the turtle room. Short version -- not engaging enough to hold her attention.

That leaves one still in the game.

Ground-Hugg2018
08-23-2019, 03:56 PM

It was the same way when TD1 came out. I have 40 friends playing the first 6 months and then poof 20-30 left because it wasn't a game they like to do out side of story mode.

Some how after playing for 6 months your friends up and decided the game wasn't for them. That decision can be made in a few days. I think it has more to with once you have a build you like and have done all content it's just boring and the enjoyment is gone out as you are not looking for better loot, your hoping you can find something to recalibrate onto your build. And this is just boring! And the players leave plain and simple.

chicagolongball
08-23-2019, 06:42 PM
It's interesting, because I also feel the same way, but I can't pinpoint the exact reason why the game is losing interest. I assume it's a sum of different things, such as the grind being completely overwhelming, the RNG being much worse than it was in TD1, the fact that you don't really feel any sense of effective accomplishment, since everything turns red, no matter how many times you clear districts and landscapes, etc. It's just overwhelming and the more (of the same) you keep doing, the more (of the same) is there to be done.

I'm not a big fan of Upper Echelon, but this guy actually covers the topic in a reasonably acceptable way. He obviously focuses on the PvP, but the subject is indeed a problem. We need compelling PvE ad PvP activities.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3HPNw2jnngw

The two main issues are that 1) The game is overly repetitive and not difficult enough for highly skilled players. 2) It is nearly impossible to improve your build because good loot is too scarce and the recal and optimization system is far too limiting.

I keep stressing this but nobody listens. Play a Legendary mission on D1 and then a Heroic on D2. The Heroic is literally twice as easy. This is a serious issue. The game needs it's highest difficulty level reserved for only the most skilled of players. Right now it's a walk through.

Holmindeboks
08-23-2019, 06:59 PM
maybe because on console it harder to play then pc, then they leave out of frustration. i game very long on pc and aiming is easy for me. and the rng is way better then guild wars 2.
for me there is nothing better to play at the moment.

finding back-up is faster then the mmo's i play(ed)

RushLoongHammer
08-23-2019, 09:02 PM
Checking Google Trends: The Division vs Division 2 for the past 5 years.
The YouTube searches follow the same pattern as Google searches.

I'm not implying or getting at anything with this.
I just think it's interesting to compare.

https://i.imgur.com/BW4YUAT.png

moesuvious
08-23-2019, 09:07 PM
I keep stressing this but nobody listens. Play a Legendary mission on D1 and then a Heroic on D2. The Heroic is literally twice as easy. This is a serious issue. The game needs it's highest difficulty level reserved for only the most skilled of players. Right now it's a walk through.

I totally agree that legendary was much harder than heroic and i think legendary even scaled to solo players unlike heroic. Heroic is way too easy for a group of 4, it feels about right playing solo but thats because its made for 4 players.