PDA

View Full Version : Need a new exotic from DZ

Migrayne1
08-21-2019, 05:52 PM
Their should be a new exotic AR that drops in the DZ only. It should be as strong or stronger then the raid exotic.

This way those of use that like to pvp or run the DZ can get a weapon to compete with.

Then all the players who claim to have superior skill and builds since they have 8 friends to run the raid with can show how well they do against a suprior weapon.

If PvE can have a best in game gun then so should PvP. Its only fair.

Merphee
08-21-2019, 06:08 PM
Ironically, that new exotic would drop from a PvE interaction in the DZ. The only way it would drop from PvP is if players had loot tables.

syn7ax69
08-21-2019, 06:24 PM
Forcing us to play PVE content is different than forcing us to play PVP. Some people just don't like PVP, myself included, although I understand why you're saying that and I don't have a problem with it. If you think about it the main problem I think that players don't play PVP right now is:
- no friends, which the PVE content and I mean the raid fixed this for some players, what I mean by that is people found players to play the raid, why not do the same for PVP, so many discord channels out there
- loot, which from what you're suggesting will fix it, not permanently but it will give us a reason to go to the DZ, that's something
- builds, which I don't know what to say, except that I'm looking forward to the TU6 because the RNG is really bad.

To recap: I support your decision, I'm not a PVP player but those players should be rewarded too.

LubzinNJ
08-21-2019, 06:37 PM
Ironically, that new exotic would drop from a PvE interaction in the DZ. The only way it would drop from PvP is if players had loot tables.

We do have loot tables in the DZ though....it's whatever we're carrying at the time in our yellow bags

TimesLostArc
08-21-2019, 06:42 PM
Their should be a new exotic AR that drops in the DZ only. It should be as strong or stronger then the raid exotic.

This way those of use that like to pvp or run the DZ can get a weapon to compete with.

Then all the players who claim to have superior skill and builds since they have 8 friends to run the raid with can show how well they do against a suprior weapon.

If PvE can have a best in game gun then so should PvP. Its only fair.

Have you tried the Diamondback and creating a build around it? I've heard that it is more of a one-shot nightmare than the M700 pre-nerf ever was.

If you only have one or 2 opponents, almost every hit is going to be an instant crit and the bonuses the weapon offers are insane. Really, a few well-placed mods and a well designed unstoppable force or bloodsucker build with this thing looks insane. I've known a few people putting in the effort to create one for this weapon. It seems insane!

Knosys83
08-21-2019, 07:00 PM
Forcing us to play PVE content is different than forcing us to play PVP. Some people just don't like PVP, myself included, although I understand why you're saying that and I don't have a problem with it. If you think about it the main problem I think that players don't play PVP right now is:
- no friends, which the PVE content and I mean the raid fixed this for some players, what I mean by that is people found players to play the raid, why not do the same for PVP, so many discord channels out there
- loot, which from what you're suggesting will fix it, not permanently but it will give us a reason to go to the DZ, that's something
- builds, which I don't know what to say, except that I'm looking forward to the TU6 because the RNG is really bad.

To recap: I support your decision, I'm not a PVP player but those players should be rewarded too.

Again...

No body is forcing you, you just wanna the exclusive exotic, u have to play the raid

Look LFG to raid subforum or just Google divion 2 raid group if u lack of friends or crew to do it

Every body that raid regulary has a good dps build with loot of armor for survival , how all this people do their builds? farming

Can anyone tell me how the EB imbalance the pvp more than any meta pvp build against those who daré to enter there with pve builds? The pvp in this game never has been fair