PDA

View Full Version : Alarm in White house will go away.

Nennee
08-21-2019, 04:07 PM
https://streamable.com/qdmd6

But in massives pace with actually functioning updates i guess somewhere around spring next year.

PS: Info taken from Redit just gonna say that so no one starts to cry here.

DarkKnight27us
08-21-2019, 04:36 PM
Well, since he's saying the next "bigger" update, I'm guessing he means TU6 which should be out in about 2, maybe 3 months. Not sure why you think it would be next spring.

Nennee
08-21-2019, 04:39 PM
What they say and what they do and what actually happens are wery different things and it always take 2x longer.

moesuvious
08-21-2019, 04:44 PM
sad thing is, i saw this a few days ago but didnt catch the reddit users name so i just didnt post it to avoid having to argue with the idiots.

DaNnYtHePcFrE4K
08-21-2019, 05:06 PM
People will complain about anything in this game...

Remove the gate in the White House, it offends me

FatRillos
08-21-2019, 05:30 PM
I'm not sure why it's going to take that long. Surely it can't be difficult to do asap? I mean how difficult is it to grab the sound file and drag it to the delete bin?

Instead i have to listen to the thing for another what.... 2 months?

riffgod
08-21-2019, 05:46 PM
How much time are you guys actually spending in the White House? I mean 90% of what I do is outside .. with the only two things I really go inside for on a somewhat frequent basis are the shooting range and the specialization station. Everything else is adhoc and a couple minutes a week at best. Just trying to understand why this is a priority issue ...

FatRillos
08-21-2019, 06:13 PM
As long as it takes to burn one and deconstruct all the garbage loot i picked up from the missions. But I can be on from 6-10 hours at a time. Not all that time can be going hard.

The reality is our main base of operations, the place where you are supposed to go to do things. Has been made an annoyance by the devs so you never want to go there. Why make a base if they don't want us in it? Could have just made it the outside section and saved themselves from making everything twice in and outside.