PDA

View Full Version : The loot is so bad in the DZ that....

eskimosound
08-19-2019, 11:50 PM
The loot is so bad in the DZ that when you get killed the Rogue Agents don't nick it!!!!
Utter rubbish gear!!!
Made me laugh, this Rogue tried to kill me, I killed him nicked his gear set it for extraction he came back killed me tried to cut the rope but my turret killed him, he's swearing going mad, I'm laughing and when I got his gear I sold it all....all utter rubbish.
Rogues, I hate them.
Still no Pestilence....

YodaMan 3D
08-19-2019, 11:55 PM
Sorry, when I read the title I thought it was a joke. You the ol' "The loot in the DZ is so bad, that I revived the NPCs and gave it back to them" lol

Nennee
08-19-2019, 11:58 PM
Pestilence is not DZ only this days.

eskimosound
08-20-2019, 12:12 AM
Sorry, when I read the title I thought it was a joke. You the ol' "The loot in the DZ is so bad, that I revived the NPCs and gave it back to them" lol
Lol ..that's good..

eskimosound
08-20-2019, 12:13 AM
Pestilence is not DZ only this days.
Oh spare me the DZ, where else does it drop?

Nennee
08-20-2019, 12:19 AM

Everywhere this days.

eskimosound
08-20-2019, 12:20 AM
Everywhere this days.
Erh...can you be a bit more specific...and do you have anything to back up this claim?

YodaMan 3D
08-20-2019, 12:27 AM
Erh...can you be a bit more specific...and do you have anything to back up this claim?

Try the DZ on Sunday afternoons. Usually pretty dead and so far my experiences is they drop a lot about that time of day.

Nennee
08-20-2019, 12:31 AM

How can i be specific when Massive created a game where things can drop anywhere.
I just told you that Pestilence is NO LONGER DZ locked.

It can drop outside this days too.

I know cause i got mine in a mission

eskimosound
08-20-2019, 12:32 AM
How can i be specific when Massive created a game where things can drop anywhere.
I just told you that Pestilence is NO LONGER DZ locked.

It can drop outside this days too.

I know cause i got mine in a mission
Which Mission?

SamanthaMarcus
08-20-2019, 12:38 AM
The loot is so bad in the DZ that when you get killed the Rogue Agents don't nick it!!!!
Utter rubbish gear!!!
Made me laugh, this Rogue tried to kill me, I killed him nicked his gear set it for extraction he came back killed me tried to cut the rope but my turret killed him, he's swearing going mad, I'm laughing and when I got his gear I sold it all....all utter rubbish.
Rogues, I hate them.
Still no Pestilence....

Pestilence can drop from heroic boses.

Took me ages to get one too, and then 5 dropped within a week - all of them DZ West

Nennee
08-20-2019, 12:49 AM
Which Mission?

Hounestly i dont remember think it was tidal basin.
But it doesnt matter just play the game and do stuffs and it will drop when you least expect it
and it will be outside DZ

eskimosound
08-20-2019, 12:54 AM
Pestilence can drop from heroic boses.

Took me ages to get one too, and then 5 dropped within a week - all of them DZ West

Hounestly i dont remember think it was tidal basin.
But it doesnt matter just play the game and do stuffs and it will drop when you least expect it
and it will be outside DZ

Thanks 😜

SamanthaMarcus
08-20-2019, 12:56 AM
Thanks ��

P.s. it only drops from outcasts

LubzinNJ
08-20-2019, 01:10 AM
Utter rubbish gear!!!
Rogues, I hate them.
Still no Pestilence....

If the sequence you described happened you didn't experience real DZers.

Nennee
08-20-2019, 01:27 AM
P.s. it only drops from outcasts

This can be true. when i think of it i think i got it from Roosevelt island when going up in tierworlds.
From an outcast then. Wasnt GS 500 but that is an easy fix.

Now before you ask yes with an alt a week ago maybe.

LubzinNJ
08-20-2019, 01:37 AM
When this guy is laughing at the loot in your premier zone devs...take a step back and figure out what you're doing.

DarkKnight27us
08-20-2019, 07:08 AM
Everywhere this days.

They don't drop "everywhere". You're not going to get an exotic drop off a red bar random mob in the open world. So everywhere is an over exaggeration and simply not true.

I believe what the other person is referring to is that Exotic weapons can drop from Heroic named bosses. What I can't remember is if you have to have had the weapon drop once already or not.

It was in a SotG not that long ago. If I can find it, I'll post the link.

DarkKnight27us
08-20-2019, 07:13 AM
Ah, here it is... just search for "exotic" it's maybe a 1/101th of the way down the page.

https://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/2090270-Patch-Notes-Episode-1-July-23rd-2019

I'll pull the quote out from the notes as well:

"Heroic Bosses now drop Exotics
Only exotics that the player is qualified for.
For world drop exotics it requires that the player has the drop previously
For crafted exotics, it requires that the player has the blueprint
Eagle Bearer remains exclusive to the Operation Dark Hours Raid"

So it seems like you need to have had it before you can get it to drop from a Heroic Boss.

gamingforeverhg
08-20-2019, 07:20 AM

Roosevelt stronghold and Potamic (heroic missions obliviously)

Predy101
08-20-2019, 07:23 AM
Ah, here it is... just search for "exotic" it's maybe a 1/101th of the way down the page.

https://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/2090270-Patch-Notes-Episode-1-July-23rd-2019

I'll pull the quote out from the notes as well:

"Heroic Bosses now drop Exotics
Only exotics that the player is qualified for.
For world drop exotics it requires that the player has the drop previously
For crafted exotics, it requires that the player has the blueprint
Eagle Bearer remains exclusive to the Operation Dark Hours Raid"

So it seems like you need to have had it before you can get it to drop from a Heroic Boss.

It has eagle bearer in your post now you have done it :(... But yeah I never understood there vision for why the **** you had to have the weapon first to be able to get it to drop in HEROIC missions these devs are complete fruit shoots..

SGTR0CK117
08-20-2019, 07:39 AM

Hahah funny but sadly true :)