PDA

View Full Version : Yelloow ads in raid have more damage in the arm than weapon

Nennee
08-17-2019, 11:43 PM
We were out for a whipe so i hit an yellow with my elbow for about 25k damage.
He ofcourse got mad and hit me back FOR 320k damage !!!!! i mean what ?

Why do they even have guns they dont need them.
My clanboss tried it out and he got pushed by same mob for 390k damage.

Is it fair to say something is realy weird here.

I think so.

YodaMan 3D
08-18-2019, 12:30 AM

I think so.

They was given training by Chuck Norris.

Nennee
08-18-2019, 12:33 AM
They was given training by Chuck Norris.

Lol yeah. Beacuse if it was from Bruce Lee or Clint Eastwood
the add would have knocked me out of game and deltaed me.

Merphee
08-18-2019, 12:37 AM
Heroic Wyvern did 400k melee damage to me once. I know it was 400k, because it killed me. Melee damage in the game is totally illogical, and there's not even a talent or attribute to reduce melee damage!

NvTwist74
08-18-2019, 12:49 AM
Scaled by the players level

CassiousCloud
08-18-2019, 01:00 AM
They could be growing those mobs in this town.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n7BVxLyIgqM

scarp99anzz
08-18-2019, 01:15 AM

I think so.

Im guessing its more of a punishment say for letting them get too close to you.

FunkAyFOO
08-18-2019, 06:40 PM
The game don't like any touchy feel. Same with running around out in the open naked.

MetalGod41
08-19-2019, 02:11 PM
The amount of damage output is Way Off a Way Wrong NPCs Rush There Melee Damage will Deplete your Armor And Health In one shot They shouldn’t be doing this much Melee Damage At all Its Been Wrong Since Release.You would think it was addressed Along with all the other issues still with NPCs Each Patch they’ve Buffed the NPCs Giving them extra Health and Armor It’s way Wrong

YodaMan 3D
08-19-2019, 02:20 PM
I found it funny that yesterday at a CP, that I got charged by an Explosive Guy and it barely even hurt me. It some guy got close and elbowed me, laid me out flat?

clay-uk
08-19-2019, 03:42 PM
https://i.makeagif.com/media/10-26-2015/sRH6L5.gif

There's a 'chungas' there for you without the helmet :D

SanityAgathion
08-19-2019, 04:13 PM
Im guessing its more of a punishment say for letting them get too close to you.

Then why it does not work the other way, too? If I manage to get close to NPC (it does not flee, hides and shoots from distance) why can't my agent take substantial portion of health with elbow/pistol whack? It is not like peopla are chasing NPCs allover airport to smack them. It would be logic if it was only rushers and chunguses who smack hardest, and not grenadiers or assaulters.

FunkAyFOO
08-21-2019, 02:39 AM
The only NPCs who should be able to nearly knock you out with an elbow is the hamburger dude, Usain Bolt, and Freddy. The other NPCs at best may revolt you with their armpits but that's about it.

zigMAGNA
08-21-2019, 08:32 AM
Heroic Wyvern did 400k melee damage to me once. I know it was 400k, because it killed me. Melee damage in the game is totally illogical, and there's not even a talent or attribute to reduce melee damage!

in a 3 man heroic Tidal Basin.. Wyvern one shot punched my 1.7mil shield and my health went down to smthg like 30% or less..
Teammate was laughing hard bc he saw it on his screen.. and it was the first time anything 1 shot took my shield down..
this was on my shield pistol build.

Melee is ridiculous..

zXCpt.PriceXz
08-21-2019, 12:49 PM
My friend that is the only way to make a challenging content in Division. Increase health and damange of NPC's that's it. This is a basic understanding now. Maybe you are new to this game?

RushLoongHammer
08-21-2019, 03:16 PM
I can understand the NPC's nuclear melee attacks doing knock back, but not huge damage.

The damage would be accepted by players I think if the melee attack were the NPC pulling a knife, axe, hammer, etc; an actual weapon that would justify the damage.

Then again, this suggestion was brought up many times years ago in the first game regarding the legendary NPCs, so if they wanted it to make sense I guess they would have done something already.