PDA

View Full Version : Heroic mission VS exotic drops

Dies..Irae
08-17-2019, 02:14 PM
Does it works as intended????

I've done many many many many heroic missions, never see one dropping.

Can U communicate about the drop chance?????

Edgemoor
08-17-2019, 05:13 PM
I'm guessing that the drop rate is low enough to not make it any more worth while doing than any other mission.

Dies..Irae
08-17-2019, 08:52 PM
it's the hardest content in game atm, except Raid may be.

Why shouldn't it be more rewarding than other dififculty missions???

WickedBadz
08-17-2019, 09:39 PM
Iíve run probably 100+ heroics since the last patch and havenít seen 1 exotic. I gave up doing any missions anymore since theyíre boring and drop trash. If there wasnít a raid in this game to enjoy Iíd have deleted it months ago.

The loot drops and rewards for missions is chasing players away, there is no reason to grind anything in the game because thereís simply no reward for it.

rockwellrock
08-19-2019, 03:22 AM
Its not a guaranteed drop.
Basically Heroics aren't worth running.
I wasted lost of time trying to get exotic drops from heroics and got nothing.
They should do like D1 and at least change the drop to 3%. (D1 was at 6% I believe)

SGTR0CK117
08-19-2019, 04:26 AM
Our group does all invaded missions on Heroic and to date have not had 1 exotic drop as yet, we have had more drop on Challenging missions than on Heroic, all the mods are going to say is that RNG for you?

NvTwist74
08-19-2019, 04:30 AM
Had an exotic drop from zoo @ challenging difficulty
Was under the impression that only heroic dropped exotics but it could be just another thing the devs got wrong.

gamingforeverhg
08-19-2019, 07:31 AM
Had an exotic drop from zoo @ challenging difficulty
Was under the impression that only heroic dropped exotics but it could be just another thing the devs got wrong.

Exotic in Manning zoo on challenging was that the BTUS exotic gloves ? if it was a actual Exotic weapon that's a bit strange

clay-uk
08-19-2019, 07:48 AM
I have ran MANY, i mean, LOTS of heroic missions too... Seen one exotic drop since TU5, a Dodge City Gunslinger's Holster... the drop chance must be close to 0...

Ranger_Logan
08-19-2019, 08:10 AM
Not a single drop from at least 50 heroic missions & 10 heroic bounties. Not even from the bounty vendor.

NvTwist74
08-19-2019, 02:45 PM
Exotic in Manning zoo on challenging was that the BTUS exotic gloves ? if it was a actual Exotic weapon that's a bit strange

The drop was a Sweet Dreams Shotgun.

Davidsooonobi
08-19-2019, 06:10 PM
Its a 0,0013% or 0,02% :D What do you want? No chance drop it. Few people drop it but its FEW. Its funny. HC activity and loot same as Normal Activity. Random calculate loot. Fail. This is what people leave this game and no need come back. Because loot is trash, hardest activite = same loot as easy activity. Why play hardest content in game when hardest content have random calculate loot?. Hardest content for Ubisoft = More items from drop but NOT BETTER DROP vs Normal activity :D . Joke.