PDA

View Full Version : Event is bugged!

Fooman1232
08-16-2019, 01:24 PM
I have completed everything within 2 games
https://imgur.com/a/i1gs5LT

lister_infiji
08-16-2019, 01:45 PM
Seen multiple screenshots from various people like the above in the last 30mins, although somebody else has said it's 'fixed' now and not giving out all rewards cheap anymore. HOWEVER, considering lots of people have now got all their rewards cheap, what about the rest of us? Don't think we should be expected to grind 900+ points when many others already got the rewards for 50 points and are crowing away about how they get to have a chill weekend now.

So RL, what of the rest of us?

Armageddon08
08-16-2019, 01:51 PM
Rl isnt going to do anything. When they added claim all, people got double battlepass rewards and got to keep all those. Next time keep your mouth shut so more of us can get through it before they fix it. You could be on the other end.

ScottOld
08-16-2019, 05:06 PM
yea devs dont care, buck tired to get this sorted, but yea, i guess making things fair isn't a priority.. a bit of common courtesy, holding hands up saying they goofed and giving everyone the event complete is too much logic? there is a TVT at the weekend, that uses the cards obtained in Battlepass and event, so why have some been given an advantage?
I am all for bug fixes but in this case, and hows its been handled, next time people need to keep it quiet, there have been bugs in the game for years that are still not fixed.