PDA

View Full Version : PC This theory pop up in my mind?

katiequinn0
08-15-2019, 09:37 AM
this theory is kinda centered around Darius and Bayek. Let's start with Darius, his motives, and abilities. Now I call this the "Fate Theory". Okay let's start from the beginning, Once Darius found out about the Order, his "fate" was seal to be an "Assassin". Now I say this because of the Order and Chaos thing you see at the end of the isu story line in Odyssey, basically anything is up for grabs now. Now I also have another theory, I call it the "On Instinct Theory" I propose that moves such as The Leap of Faith, are "instinctual" to those with isu dna. This would explain your character in Odyssey, as well as Darius (though we don't know if does have isu dna or not). Saying it's instinctual does leave Bayek out in the open, because he had to be taught the move from his father, but perhaps it's because he was younger, and performing the leap at that age is what brought it out.
Now the last thing I want pile on to that theory is actually the topic of Eagle Vision, it's an Isu trait, but can that really be the only thing they passed on? Idk, what do you guys think?

cawatrooper9
08-15-2019, 04:09 PM
Hmm, I don't think Eagle Vision really is the only trait they passed on.

From the wiki (https://assassinscreed.fandom.com/wiki/Isu),

Through the hybrids, however, certain human bloodlines adopted some of the increased skills and abilities of their creators. The individuals known as Tainted Ones, for instance, possessed increased strength and dexterity, and a resistance to the some of the affects of the Pieces of Eden.