PDA

View Full Version : UPDATE:Patch notes-game fixes in version 2.5.1 of the animus mobile is now available!

Ubi-Bumble
08-14-2019, 04:32 PM
Update:

With in-game pop-ups now functioning properly for all players, you will be prompted to collect 500 Helix Credits in your game as a token of our appreciation. We are sorry for any inconvenience the issues fixed in Version 2.5.1 may have caused.

If you accidentally close the pop-up, you can collect the gift here: http://coupons.ac.bhvronline.com/?type=Information&uuid=d6593e07-7a35-41eb-a137-af46f4f9265c
*Link expires September 15th, 2019.

Hey assassins,

Version 2.5.1 should be available to download on the Stores within 24 hours. In this patch, we have implemented a fix for the following issues:

Now able to collect Achievement Rewards.
Maria Thorpe's DNA Fragments have been adjusted to her rarity (Epic).*Please note that if you have already recruited her, the amount of DNA Fragments you currently have will not change.
Now unable to heal with Average Medicine for 100% HP in Rush Mode.
Now unable to Rush Missions with no HP deduction.
The Najma and Ezio offer in the Shop now contains the correct Materials.

As a token of our appreciation for your continued support while we got the above issues resolved, you will be prompted to collect a gift in your game next week! :cool:

-Bumble

fh_mutairi
08-14-2019, 07:13 PM
Thanks and keep up the good work.. Best mobile game ever

berson.AC
08-14-2019, 08:20 PM
Now my Maria Thorpe 30/35. Was 30/40
I collected 55 DNA during the event.
For Epic 20 DNA for first star and 35 for second star
Missing 5 DNA.

How I get the missing DNA?

blocka_vii
08-15-2019, 03:23 AM
Missing 5 DNA.

Donít worry mate, you will be compensated 1 Aguilar DNA........ then you must thank them.

Am I the only one noticing a trend? An error or a bug causes us to miss out on something in game and after a huge wait with terrible communication we get minor tokens. It never adds up to what we missed out on, let alone more as usual when your provided a service and something goes wrong. Iím looking for a new game to replace this now. Wonder if I should contact the ACCC to get my money back for the in game purchases? I am so annoyed.

blocka_vii
08-15-2019, 03:29 AM
I donít know how to tag you Ubi-Bumble, but be aware I downloaded and installed the update on my iPad, I still have:
- the error where rushing a rift event takes rift tokens but does not do the mission, or allow me to claim daily bonus
- the error where at 10am and 4pm none of the bonuses count

I have logged a ticket and heard nothing. When will these be fixed?

Ubi-Bumble
08-16-2019, 03:13 PM
I don’t know how to tag you Ubi-Bumble, but be aware I downloaded and installed the update on my iPad, I still have:
- the error where rushing a rift event takes rift tokens but does not do the mission, or allow me to claim daily bonus

If you are rushing missions but not receiving the rewards, our support team will be able to verify any lost Rift Tokens on your account.
Make sure the Animus Boost timer is active in the Events menu. If it's not, try completely closing and restarting the game and ensuring you have a strong and stable wifi connection.

Our support team will be able to provide tech troubleshooting for both of the issues you are experiencing. :o

Ubi-Bumble
08-16-2019, 03:18 PM
Missing 5 DNA.

It's normal if you are missing Maria Thorpe DNA Fragments after the issue was resolved and there is no way to retrieve any lost DNA Fragments. The compensation package going out next week will cover this issue as well all other issues that we fixed in version 2.5.1. :rolleyes:

EnticingDan
08-21-2019, 10:04 AM
Lol. What fixed????

Game still crashes while trying to do missions.

3x just now loaded up game. Straight to missions. Attempt mission ďrebellionĒ crash on second screen each time. First time load room. Next running to assassinate. Then again loading second screen.

So keep working on those fixes.

Or hire back the old programmers. There were no issues with zone 1-4.

But suddenly someone tried doing something different and doesnít know how to do it. Cause why else would this game now crash so much???

If itís not broke. Donít fix it!!

Ima_Smakya
08-22-2019, 05:28 AM
Not to mention black heroes/boxes. 500 helix is great, thank you. However I PURCHASED 5X THAT TO PLACE IN THE GREECE EVENT!

the error where rushing a rift event takes rift tokens but does not do the mission, or allow me to claim daily bonus

Ty blocka, my words exactlyn
Fix closes, black boxes, black heroes. Game was perfect before "upgrades".
/closewallet

Ubi-Bumble
08-28-2019, 01:47 PM
Lol. What fixed????

Game still crashes while trying to do missions.

3x just now loaded up game. Straight to missions. Attempt mission “rebellion” crash on second screen each time. First time load room. Next running to assassinate. Then again loading second screen.

So keep working on those fixes.

Or hire back the old programmers. There were no issues with zone 1-4.

But suddenly someone tried doing something different and doesn’t know how to do it. Cause why else would this game now crash so much???

If it’s not broke. Don’t fix it!!

We are currently investigating any potential wide-spread performance issues and hope to improve it in a future update. If you are experiencing crashing, first make sure your game is linked with Facebook then try these steps:
1. Restart the device
2. Force stop and cache clear the app
3. Make room on the device
4. Make sure the device and application are fully updated
5. Reinstall the app

Finally, make sure that your device has at least 2GB of RAM. The game is optimized for iPhone 5, iPad 4, iPad Mini 2, iPod 6 and all other more recent models. The game runs on iOS 8 and later versions.
On Android, most recent devices are also supported from Android OS 4.1 and later versions.

If the problem persists, contact Customer Support through the game: Tap More > Options > Support > Customer Support

Hope this helps!

Ubi-Bumble
08-28-2019, 01:56 PM
Not to mention black heroes/boxes. 500 helix is great, thank you. However I PURCHASED 5X THAT TO PLACE IN THE GREECE EVENT!

the error where rushing a rift event takes rift tokens but does not do the mission, or allow me to claim daily bonus

Ty blocka, my words exactlyn
Fix closes, black boxes, black heroes. Game was perfect before "upgrades".
/closewallet

There is currently an issue that if you rush Helix Rift missions too quickly, it will rush without losing Hero health but this results in not receiving Data Nodes or other rewards. We're working on a resolution for this issue.
If your Animus Boost timer does not activate, try completely closing and restarting your game. This should resolve the issue. If it does not, contact our support team through the game: Tap More > Options > Support > Customer Support and they will conduct tech troubleshooting.
We're also investigating any 'black box' visual glitches over Hero icons.

Thanks and I hope we can make your game experience better for you soon. :o