PDA

View Full Version : Character menu glitch

Ima_Smakya
08-13-2019, 02:44 PM
I just noticed that when you enter the "Heroes" list and click on one to check/compare gear that character loses health, even without changing the equipment. I've checked several toons that were full upon clicking on them.
So far it seems to be either the armor slot, or gear with health stats.
Anyone else noticing this in the menu?

tictrictrac
08-13-2019, 09:56 PM
Yes, it happens when clicking any item with health bonus.
It seems to me the game treats that as unequipping the item for a moment when clicking on it.
It’s a bit annoying sometimes...
On the other side one could use that as a „feature“ to start a mission with one of these buffs that activate when the character is below max health.
Would like to know if this is intended.

Ubi-Bumble
08-16-2019, 03:33 PM
I just noticed that when you enter the "Heroes" list and click on one to check/compare gear that character loses health, even without changing the equipment. I've checked several toons that were full upon clicking on them.
So far it seems to be either the armor slot, or gear with health stats.
Anyone else noticing this in the menu?

Switching Gear Items to one with a Health bonus will result in a reduction to HP as it requires time to gain the HP added by the bonus.
When in the Choose Gear menu, you can tap the info button (hexagonal 'i') to see full stats without equipping the Gear Item to the Hero.

Ima_Smakya
08-22-2019, 05:50 AM
No no no not switching gear, just looking at gear., ie I click Luis with a T2 dagger. Luisa has T3. I don't click on Luisa but back out knowing what to craft. Now Luis lost 30% health. That's the problem. Not changing gear. You click nothing and this happens.

Ima_Smakya
08-22-2019, 05:52 AM
Yes, it happens when clicking any item with health bonus.
It seems to me the game treats that as unequipping the item for a moment when clicking on it.
It’s a bit annoying sometimes...
On the other side one could use that as a „feature“ to start a mission with one of these buffs that activate when the character is below max health.
Would like to know if this is intended.

Yeah when rushing is when it pis$es me off

Ubi-Bumble
08-28-2019, 03:56 PM
No no no not switching gear, just looking at gear., ie I click Luis with a T2 dagger. Luisa has T3. I don't click on Luisa but back out knowing what to craft. Now Luis lost 30% health. That's the problem. Not changing gear. You click nothing and this happens.

That's strange. Try making sure to tap the 'back' button in the game and not on your device? Otherwise, submit the issue report to our support team to see if they can locate a problem.

Ima_Smakya
08-29-2019, 06:51 AM
Ok I'll make sure to use game button and see what happens.
Thanks!

gorgonzola65
09-02-2019, 03:41 PM
Yes, this is happening.

Click any hero -> click any gear item that gives health -> click the back button without touching anything. Before you even leave the hero screen notice the health timer ticking in the lower left corner.

If not done already someone should buzz this over to the devs ;)

Ima_Smakya
09-02-2019, 05:10 PM
I put in a ticket to support, but they probably added me to their spam folder by now! Hahahaha

gorgonzola65
09-02-2019, 09:18 PM
Lol Night, I meant Buzz like a Bumble Bee...

Ima_Smakya
09-03-2019, 03:08 AM
Yeah I got it lol, she told me to put in a ticket, so I was going along with it :p

Ubi-Bumble
09-03-2019, 04:10 PM
Yes, this is happening.

Click any hero -> click any gear item that gives health -> click the back button without touching anything. Before you even leave the hero screen notice the health timer ticking in the lower left corner.

If not done already someone should buzz this over to the devs ;)

Got it. We will look into it.

YardemHane
09-03-2019, 04:23 PM
How do you people create tickets? When I tried to follow the instructions, the on-screen keyboard covers the whole box, and I cannot scroll to see what I'm typing. I just gave up trying...

Ubi-Bumble
09-03-2019, 06:55 PM
How do you people create tickets? When I tried to follow the instructions, the on-screen keyboard covers the whole box, and I cannot scroll to see what I'm typing. I just gave up trying...

You can also contact the Support team here: http://support.ubi.com/cases/new just make sure to give them your support ID and all other relevant details.