PDA

View Full Version : My biggest disappointment: Jormungandr

Wolfheart86
08-13-2019, 11:51 AM
Ever since the new heroes were anounced i couldn't wait for the day that the new hammer wielding viking would be released. So here we are, he is out and he is total garbage.
I'm not saying it was fun to fight against Vortiger after his release but he brought new things to the game. As much as i hated him he is a great hero with good mixups, regardless of the fact that most players just use light bash light. Hitokiri is forgettable at most, just a spamming piece of crap with too much stamina and HA. Perfect for new players who don't know anything about the game. And then there is Jorm who excels at nothing and has nothing new to add to the game except his feats. His animations are so damn clunky i can barely look at him when he attacks, emotes or even just moves around. He feels like a half finished hero without the use of mocap, all around just plain boring in everything. Centurion is in a terrible spot right now but i think even he is better than Jorm. His only gimmick is his OOS knockdown and slam, good luck pulling that off against any decent player. Is this gonna be a pattern then, as more new heroes are released the worse they get from the others? At this point i don't even wanna see the new wulin hero. I'm so glad i didn't pay for the year 3 pass, you guys don't deserve money for such ****ty work. Better yet i should have spent that 15k steel on emotes or executions instead, even those are more usefull than Jorm. The **** you put out nowdays Ubi, i'm amazed that this game is still alive.

Siegfried-Z
08-13-2019, 12:08 PM
I agree Jorme is very dispointing compared to BP and HK.
Both of them are far more enjoyable in all aspect : Armor, weapons, exec, emotes. Both of their Kit is more interesting to play as well Imo.

My favorite one is Hitokiri while i am only rep 2 with her and rep 11 with BP (i am weird sometimes).

Jorme really look like they pick the Hitokiri template and just add some poor animation. His mooves looks bad, his voice is the worst of the game to me.. even worst than Tiandi.

His kit is absolutly annoying to use as to play against.
Guy is a spamming machine with a weird bash. I say weird because if you dont Dodge it on prédiction but on reaction if catch you anyway.. specially the 500ms one after a light, i may have Dodge it sometimes but still it catch me.

Imo he is not really strong but not weak either. Just correct. But better than Cent for sure (Cent is only good at getting a charged heavy and KD during Gank).

I just really dislike everything about this new heroe. I really have zero interest for him.

MrB3NX
08-14-2019, 07:45 AM
Black Prior is the biggest disappointing hero among the new ones

bash light bash light bash light bash light bash light bash light bash light bash light bash light bash light bash light bash light bash light bash light bash light bash light bash light bash light bash light bash light bash light bash light bash light bash light bash light bash light bash light bash light bash light bash light bash light bash light bash light bash light bash light bash light bash light bash light bash light bash light

Hitokiri enjoys HA that all heroes should have but Stefan would laugh at me while nerfing Shinobi

Jormungander is the okaiest one of them to play against , not too powerful and not doll to play

That makes him my favorite , his feat 4 shouldn't be interrupted though .

Knight_Raime
08-14-2019, 06:16 PM
I'm still wondering how the team can put out such a unique and well designed hero like Black prior but completely drop the ball with hitokiri and Jorge.

I prefer Hito over Jorge on the sole fact that she has the base potential of being a momentum style hero. She needs some adjustments to make that work whilst dialing back some of the bs she currently has.

Jorge is interesting to me because he's another bully hero and I do enjoy bullying people. But I feel they put far too much stock into getting someone OOS that they made the rest of his kit abysmal everywhere else. Playing him is very disjointed. He practically doesn't have an OOS game because he removes people from it. He doesn't chip away at you and then kill you on a major mistake like other heros. he just does no damage, no damage, no damage, op you're dead. He's basically a stalling hero like goki but goki actually does things. Jorge just smacks your cheeks around and screams in your ear like the disappointed father figure you wish you had.

He is infinitely more fun to play compared to hitokiri. But he's basically a meme hero.