PDA

View Full Version : Armour of Brutus gone

arkheios
06-17-2011, 02:38 PM
I was doing some DNA replays and now in the "present" actual game, the armor is gone...

I still have all the scrolls, but all the armour is just gone?!

Can anyone help?!

Dartherex
06-17-2011, 02:44 PM
have you checked out the armory in tiber island?

arkheios
06-17-2011, 02:46 PM
No - could it be there? http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

arkheios
06-17-2011, 02:48 PM
Ah lol never mind, found it! http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Mic_92
06-17-2011, 07:58 PM
I wish mine was gone, that way I wouldn't have to replay early missions with it.

dante2233
06-17-2011, 08:13 PM
fun me

Eric_490
06-18-2011, 01:56 AM
I wish you were allowed to walk up to a river and throw that crap into it. I love Assassins Creed, I concider it to be one of the best games and series ever made and there hasn't been a thing I haven't liked but when I saw that armor I was like COME ONNNNNN that looks so STUPID!

Regular Master Assassin robes with Wetland Ebony all the way.

wiccanlovely
06-18-2011, 02:00 AM
Yeah, I wouldn't exactly complain about its sudden disappearance. When I saw a picture of the armor I decided I wasn't going to go through the trouble of getting it. Its not practical, stealthy or even remotely pleasing to the eye.

IIwangcarsII
06-18-2011, 02:07 AM
Its really horrible. I guess i'm not alone on that opinion! Lol its just ugly and I didnt even realise you could get rid of it up until recently! But I started a new game and when I went on my normal game save it was gone! I was really happy about that!

swiftkinfe
06-18-2011, 03:08 AM
I just find it funny ubisoft threw it into the gamestop and animus editions of Revelations.

IIwangcarsII
06-18-2011, 03:09 AM
Originally posted by V-rex1986:
I just find it funny ubisoft threw it into the gamestop and animus editions of Revelations.
Yeah its hilarious! Its like everyone loved it or something and are desperate for it to return! LOL

Eric_490
06-18-2011, 03:19 AM
Originally posted by JetChrisUK:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by V-rex1986:
Yeah its hilarious! Its like everyone loved it or something and are desperate for it to return! LOL </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

LMAO I think thats just an inside joke they're throwing to us fans.

Blind2Society
06-18-2011, 05:56 AM
Originally posted by Eric_490:
Regular Master Assassin robes with Wetland Ebony all the way.
Agreed. Either that or Drachen.

Originally posted by Eric_490:
LMAO I think thats just an inside joke they're throwing to us fans.
I certainly hope so. If not, I wonder where the "fan feedback" to bring it back came from? Game companies always do that. They say they got an idea from the fans and almost everytime, the forum goers are wondering, what fans?

Inorganic9_2
06-18-2011, 07:52 AM
The only trouble is that I like the dagger but not the robes.

Blind2Society
06-18-2011, 07:58 AM
There is no trouble, just equip the dagger and not the robes.

Eric_490
06-18-2011, 03:53 PM
Originally posted by Blind2Society:
There is no trouble, just equip the dagger and not the robes.

WIN

And I know what you mean, what fans? I've seen game companies do the dumbest stuff then im sitting there on the forums looking for the thread somewhere where we said YAH WE WANT THAT ONE STUPID THING!

It really sucks when they make a sequel and take things out that were good. I remember when you had the ability to holster your gun in FPS games. Not for any reason, it was just cool.

Devs are to lazy to put that much detail in anymore.

Calvarok
06-18-2011, 09:55 PM
Holstering your gun in a game that requires you to be ready to shoot at all times? Hmm, wonder why they took that out. couldn't be from good players never using it an terrible players accidentally using it and getting screwed, could it? No, I'm sure it's just laziness. /sarcasm

EDIT: And I didn't mind the armor of Brutus that much. It definately looks like something an ancient roman assassin senator would wear.

masterfenix2009
06-18-2011, 10:33 PM
I thought it looked good. Probably just me,but I didn't like wearing it because it looked hot and heavy.

Eric_490
06-18-2011, 11:19 PM
Originally posted by Calvarok:
Holstering your gun in a game that requires you to be ready to shoot at all times? Hmm, wonder why they took that out. couldn't be from good players never using it an terrible players accidentally using it and getting screwed, could it? No, I'm sure it's just laziness. /sarcasm

EDIT: And I didn't mind the armor of Brutus that much. It definately looks like something an ancient roman assassin senator would wear.

No they took it out because it served no purpose beside helping with immersion. Its just fun when your walking through a street or having a conversation to holster or sling your weapon like a real person would instead of walking around with a rifle pointed at peoples heads constantly when it doesn't need to be.

For instance in Call of Juarez, the first one, you can holster your revolvers. Its the old west and its fun to sometimes walk around with them holstered then draw or just put them away when your doing something. Instead of constantly walking around like a crazed idiot pointing guns everywhere.

Blind2Society
06-19-2011, 07:37 AM
I'm not too sure where this weapon holstering thing came from but such as system does have uses. In fallout, 2 handed weapons slowed you down so holstering them served a purpose.

Derail discontinued....

El_Sjietah
06-19-2011, 07:45 AM
In Morrowind and Oblivion, people actually didn't like it if you'd walk up to them with an unsheathed weapon.

Blind2Society
06-19-2011, 08:06 AM
Yes, somewhat the same with Fallout as well. If you got in a fight and holstered your weapon they would sometimes stop the fight.

EmmaBemma
06-19-2011, 08:08 AM
Originally posted by assassino151:
I thought it looked good. Probably just me,but I didn't like wearing it because it looked hot and heavy.
Yeah, I'm in the minority that actually liked it. Must be all that paint I sniffed.

Little inappropriate for a sunny day in Rome though.

Black_Widow9
06-19-2011, 12:45 PM
Since your question was answered I'm going to lock this. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif