PDA

View Full Version : Player position broken in Bucharest tracks

FrequentForager
08-09-2019, 05:46 AM
I'm seeing that the rider position isn't being followed when underground in both the Bucharest tracks while playing mp. It goes back to the start of the track until they exit the underground area. Anyone else notice this?

UbiCosmos
08-18-2019, 12:23 AM
Hello FrequentForager,

I am going to move this to the Support forums, so our Support Team can investigate this further.

UbiMorning
08-20-2019, 09:38 PM
Hi FrequentForager! Do you have any screenshots or videos from this issue?

FrequentForager
08-20-2019, 10:06 PM
First off, I'm on the Switch so not sure why this was moved to the pc player support. Second, I find it very interesting that you took the time to post a response on all the player support forums except the Switch's. I'll try to get a video of it, but doubt it will matter. I've had a video of my crashing event for over a week now and no one has bothered reaching out to me. You guys ask for more info and a vid and then totally ignore the situation when it's available. I even reopened my support ticket, but that's been "in progress" for 5 days now with no response from "support".

UbiMorning
08-29-2019, 06:32 PM
I've moved this thread to the Switch forum instead. I apologize for the confusion.

I checked on your ticket and can see there was a response on your ticket recently. Can you update it accordingly?

FrequentForager
08-30-2019, 09:26 AM
Thanks for moving it to the switch forum. I'm waiting to see what this next patch does before I add any more to my ticket. I know it's right around the corner, so we'll see what's working and what needs to be worked on here shortly.

AurisTFG
09-02-2019, 06:24 PM
The underground section of the track is actually behind the start in the track, that's why the track progression bar shows that you're at the start and I don't think there's a way to fix this.

FrequentForager
09-03-2019, 05:56 PM
The rider position follows perfectly when the tracks are played from the world map. It's only like that in mp.

FrequentForager
09-11-2019, 06:09 PM
Just noticed that things are working properly now. Glad they worked that out. It's always good to know where your opponents are when racing in mp lol.