PDA

View Full Version : My sugestions

Fisicayquimica
08-08-2019, 10:03 PM
My first sugestion is being able to sell Wood and Stone form the inventory. I have 1.5M Wood and 600m Stone, more than enough to upgrade all the rooms by the time I get to level 50, especially since I keep hoarding them. I don't mind if its an abismal rate like 50 coins for 1000 wood or something like that, with this new update we need more avenues for coins.

My second sugestion is more Rift Challenges like DPS All-Stars between Helix Rift events (hopefully after you fix the bug on the token rewards when you made them back-to-back?). You could mine ideas from the characters biographies, like Rodrigo's pirate group and Alvaro's mercenaries, not necesarily to get DNA but rewards like Rare Materials or Ancient tablets.

My third sugestion is to introduce multliplayer invasion. Something like this: The goal is to take over other players intel rooms (or other room you want to asign as the main one). Player A can set the order in which the invader has to traverse, along with using his own roster of heroes to defend them. Player B picks a 3-toon team and it plays like the normal levels on their end. Player A gets some rewards depending on how much its defense held. Player B get rewards depending on how many rooms they cleared. To prevent rampant inflation maybe limit the invasion to 3-5 per day. This would also give incentive for people to gear and level more of their toons, along with making the think of their toons in a new way (defense instead of ofense)

Ima_Smakya
08-10-2019, 05:50 AM
My third sugestion is to introduce multliplayer invasion. Something like this: The goal is to take over other players intel rooms (or other room you want to asign as the main one). Player A can set the order in which the invader has to traverse, along with using his own roster of heroes to defend them. Player B picks a 3-toon team and it plays like the normal levels on their end. Player A gets some rewards depending on how much its defense held. Player B get rewards depending on how many rooms they cleared. To prevent rampant inflation maybe limit the invasion to 3-5 per day. This would also give incentive for people to gear and level more of their toons, along with making the think of their toons in a new way (defense instead of ofense)

I quit Boom Beach, Dungeon Hunter and many other games beacause of raiding while I was sleeping. It's damn unfair when a level 99 raids a level 45 and the defender has to start over. I love this game and wouls hate to quit. There are plenty of auto-pvp games out there!

You still have 5 empty rooms. Just one addition could cost all of your stone and wood (ie converting 5s to legendary)

Valdermath
10-05-2019, 06:19 PM
I quit Boom Beach, Dungeon Hunter and many other games beacause of raiding while I was sleeping. It's damn unfair when a level 99 raids a level 45 and the defender has to start over. I love this game and wouls hate to quit. There are plenty of auto-pvp games out there!

You still have 5 empty rooms. Just one addition could cost all of your stone and wood (ie converting 5s to legendary)

I think the same..
I preffer add collaborative mission for the community... Different to event mission... Ubi put on this mission different community regards and different personal mission...
I love this game because the troll gamers don't exist,..