PDA

View Full Version : Maria Thorpe DNA Issue

Ubi-Bumble
08-08-2019, 08:03 PM
UPDATE:

This issue has now been resolved in version 2.5.1. It is normal if you are now short Maria Thorpe DNA Fragments. We will be providing a gift package for this error among the rest fixed in this update.

Hey assassins,

There is currently an issue: Maria Thorpe's DNA Fragment requirements to Recruit and Promote are currently 5 DNA Fragments too high. We recommend you do not Recruit or Promote her until the issue is fixed as you will lose those 5 DNA Fragments if you do so before the fix is implemented. We are working hard to roll out the fix, but the issue is not expected to be resolved by the end of this Helix Rift Event.

Hang tight, assassins. We will be providing updates on this issue as soon as possible.

Bumble

Ima_Smakya
08-10-2019, 05:08 AM
Is that why she is 5 fragments short of a rank 2 promotion? What will happen if we got her and accepted in 2 hours of the event starting??

Konaurora
08-11-2019, 08:00 PM
"We recommend you do not Recruit or Promote her until the issue is fixed as you will lose those 5 DNA Fragments if you do so before the fix is implemented."

Ima_Smakya
08-11-2019, 11:15 PM
"What will happen if we got her and accepted in 2 hours of the event starting??"
BEFORE THIS NOTICE?
MYOFB

Jinsei93
08-12-2019, 10:17 AM
We're actually 10 DNA fragments short of rank 2, as we're 5 off with recruitment + 5 off with ranking. And no one would make it very far in the event progression if they didn't recruit her...

Ubi-Bumble
08-12-2019, 02:45 PM
Is that why she is 5 fragments short of a rank 2 promotion? What will happen if we got her and accepted in 2 hours of the event starting??

If you have already recruited her, don't worry. We will be providing more information to all players once the issue has been resolved.

wellersonrob
08-12-2019, 03:30 PM
I lost 10 fragments Maria i recruited

DonBanetoosse
08-14-2019, 01:31 PM
The last version have several fallens, but the worst is the bad solutions the team give us... The achivement problema, the solutions was recruit other carácter, anf that was not a joke!? Now the María issue, at least publish that You are still working on that... You may think that is embarrasing from You form the issue, but if you don't Say anything, if worst. Is like You where moking us because You don't care.

A message of still working is better than nothing, so don't let thread like this keep without movement, more when another event start, because it really feels like You have forgot the issue.

(*And please excuse my bad writing, english is not my native language and i'm still learning.)

Ubi-Bumble
08-14-2019, 02:33 PM
The last version have several fallens, but the worst is the bad solutions the team give us... The achivement problema, the solutions was recruit other carácter, anf that was not a joke!? Now the María issue, at least publish that You are still working on that... You may think that is embarrasing from You form the issue, but if you don't Say anything, if worst. Is like You where moking us because You don't care.

A message of still working is better than nothing, so don't let thread like this keep without movement, more when another event start, because it really feels like You have forgot the issue.

(*And please excuse my bad writing, english is not my native language and i'm still learning.)

We absolutely do care and are still actively working to roll out fixes for these issues. I will post patch notes that highlight all of the fixes included in the update! We're working to get the update to you as quickly as possible. :o

eddiemundie
08-19-2019, 04:15 AM
Hi, the post says we’ll be receiving a in game gift after the update but I have yet to receive it. Still short of Maria shards here. When will we be receiving it?

Ima_Smakya
08-22-2019, 05:33 AM
On the next update

martinblanch85
08-27-2019, 05:12 PM
Any news about the 5 dna missing?

Ubi-Bumble
08-28-2019, 01:36 PM
Any news about the 5 dna missing?

There is no way to claim any "missing" DNA Fragments. The compensation package was delivered to make up for this as well as the other issues we fixed in 2.5.1. We apologize for any inconvenience.

berson.AC
09-11-2019, 05:32 PM
This is unacceptable!

Cannot buy missing 5 DNA frags with the compensation...

Jefferzilla
09-16-2019, 06:27 AM
There is no way to claim any "missing" DNA Fragments. The compensation package was delivered to make up for this as well as the other issues we fixed in 2.5.1. We apologize for any inconvenience.

The developers could provide a 5 Maria DNA package to those who have verified they had the issue in the same way they have provided Helix credits.

The package mentioned was not intended to compensate for the Maria issue as it was delivered to people who never experienced the issue.

Jefferzilla
09-25-2019, 02:07 PM
When are you going to fix this issue?

martinblanch85
10-17-2019, 10:28 PM
What was the compensation? you should give everybody the 5 DNA, the ones who missed it as me would get maria to 2*, the ones who did wait for claiming her will get 5 dna that are useless once you passed the 2*