PDA

View Full Version : How To Write A Support Ticket or How to Improve it--->VERY helpful!

SoccerBalls23
12-30-2011, 11:26 AM
Online today a few people asked what to write in a support ticket and so for some players,I decided I may help out! http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Go to the Main Page Of Imagine town--->press Help--->Press Contact

Here is an example of what to say for some things:

"Hi!Imagine town Is not working.It says:"Error occured while logging in.Please try again later".I do not know what is going on.I changed my web browser and updated my flash but it still doesn't work.Please Help!"

You might get a response like this:
"Hi ______!Imagine town is currently down for all players and not just you!Thank you for waiting patiently!

Maybe if you were banned for no reason you would say this:

"Hi!I logged on today and It sid I was banned until further notice.I do not know what I did wrong.Can you please help?"

Your reply might be this:

______________,
You have been banned because ________________and____________________

I hope those were helpful but I have an example:

Hi!_______Happened to me and I ________ happened.__________I restarted __________ and I still __________.Can you Please Help me?

You have to include:
I have/Haven't change dmy browser

Hope this helped you all to make a better and more clear support ticket http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

-Katia

DramaMama17
12-31-2011, 10:56 AM
What about if you had a problem in-game? I've had several problems in-game and I submitted tickets for each of them. You ought to explain how to submit a support ticket for in-game problems.

UbiWillow
12-31-2011, 02:35 PM
Originally posted by DramaMama17:
What about if you had a problem in-game? I've had several problems in-game and I submitted tickets for each of them. You ought to explain how to submit a support ticket for in-game problems.

If you have an in-game issue please use the help button and call a moderator.

DramaMama17
12-31-2011, 03:10 PM
Originally posted by UbiWillow:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by DramaMama17:

If you have an in-game issue please use the help button and call a moderator. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Or you could do that.