PDA

View Full Version : CAREER MODE, finished a good patrol.

RedTerex
03-18-2005, 07:06 AM
Well I started a new career and have finished one patrol.
The game has saved 100% successfuly, I had NO problems with my patrol.The patch works A-OK including CTRL-P getting rid of the UZO mist.

I sank 3 Merchant ships, 2 in daylight, 1 at night...pitch black at night as well btw,so used TDC map window and its easy.
get the navigation Officer to help out with solutions etc.

TIP:
If you met with no ships on route and met with no ships at your grid ref then use the dynamic campaign as it was meant to be used and GO HUNT some out.
Head for shipping lanes like "Western Approaches" and patrol...I'll guarantee you will almost certainly find something.

Keep changing the crew about, send tired guys to the bow or stern "rest" rooms so they can chill.
You MUST put men in the right areas, ie torpedo room if you want them to load up a torpedo faster etc.
Take out a tired guy and replace him..you MUST keep on top of the situation ALL of the time..LOL I love it its great when you get into it.

I will continue with my Career ASAP.

RedTerex
03-18-2005, 07:06 AM
Well I started a new career and have finished one patrol.
The game has saved 100% successfuly, I had NO problems with my patrol.The patch works A-OK including CTRL-P getting rid of the UZO mist.

I sank 3 Merchant ships, 2 in daylight, 1 at night...pitch black at night as well btw,so used TDC map window and its easy.
get the navigation Officer to help out with solutions etc.

TIP:
If you met with no ships on route and met with no ships at your grid ref then use the dynamic campaign as it was meant to be used and GO HUNT some out.
Head for shipping lanes like "Western Approaches" and patrol...I'll guarantee you will almost certainly find something.

Keep changing the crew about, send tired guys to the bow or stern "rest" rooms so they can chill.
You MUST put men in the right areas, ie torpedo room if you want them to load up a torpedo faster etc.
Take out a tired guy and replace him..you MUST keep on top of the situation ALL of the time..LOL I love it its great when you get into it.

I will continue with my Career ASAP.