PDA

View Full Version : Does nobody play anything aside from Dominion?

Rhyza.
08-04-2019, 05:53 AM
I can't get duels or brawls to start. I just sit in lobby. Just came out of another ten minute wait with nothing popping. God forbid I try Breach, or even the event. Tribute, my favorite mode, is dead. Why is it only Dominion that's played? I'm tired of the gankfest.

SicKno86
08-04-2019, 06:03 AM
Duels and Dom are almost instant for me. Breach can take a while sometimes and i just switch to Dom when that happens.

Everything else is pretty much dead for me. Can't even find Brawl matches.

Rhyza.
08-04-2019, 06:11 AM
You can find duel? I'm currently sitting in a lobby at six minutes.

SicKno86
08-04-2019, 06:27 AM
Yeah, i usually find a duel match instantly. Sometimes it can take a minute or so like dominion, but 6 minutes? That only happens when i try to find a brawl match.

Probably the time of day. And maybe MMR has something to do with it. Im not very good at duels and i very rarely come across godlike players. Maybe you're too good lol.

BlowHard74728
08-04-2019, 06:28 AM
Are you on PC? If you have a console I would suggest getting the game on that if you dont like the wait times.

At least for me on ps4 I rarely have to wait longer than a minute for a breach mode. Granted tribute is kind of dead on console as well.

Chump94
08-04-2019, 06:41 AM
Meanwhile in Australia on PC im lucky to get a dom match every 30 minutes

Fallfuturer
08-04-2019, 07:02 AM
I can't get duels or brawls to start. I just sit in lobby. Just came out of another ten minute wait with nothing popping. God forbid I try Breach, or even the event. Tribute, my favorite mode, is dead. Why is it only Dominion that's played? I'm tired of the gankfest.

I'm mad at that too

Erhanninja
08-06-2019, 02:49 AM
I play on ps4 in the UK. Only mode I can play without waiting 15-20 min is Dom. Now Breach is quick due to event

SwellChemosabe
08-06-2019, 03:15 AM
In PC If I solo que it can take as much as 12 minutes or longer to find elim and skirmish matches but closer to 2-4 in groups of 3 or 4. Duels about a minute and a half, ranked about 1-3 minutes, dom usually 2 minutes or less and breach can be anywhere from 3-9 minutes without events. Tributes been dead for quite some time

Rhyza.
08-06-2019, 04:32 AM
Maybe if they gave some kind of increased incentive to play other modes, they'd come back?

saskamon
08-06-2019, 12:12 PM
PS4. Overall rep 8. Ukraine.
I play duels, brawls and dominion. Mostly it takes no more than 3 minutes to find a match.

The_B0G_
08-06-2019, 01:22 PM
Maybe if they gave some kind of increased incentive to play other modes, they'd come back?

Better rewards would definitely work, but this is the same dev team that won't even give a double steel weekend, just "extra steel weekends".

Even the 4v4 ranked only gave out 10 extra steel per match, and failed miserably. Longer wait times, no gear stats, and a terribly balanced ranking system.

I think tribute would be better with a healing spot on each map, thats the main gameplay reason why I don't play it. Also it's just like Breach in how if you don't have a premade team, you're probably going to lose.