PDA

View Full Version : No rank 5 equipment for certain characters?

szanand1
08-03-2019, 08:07 PM
I.e there is no rank 5 weapon for Luis (short blade for stealth characters). Is that on purpose?

torunskipiernik
08-04-2019, 12:34 PM
There is also no armor for Yusuf or Ishak, we must wait. They are working on it ;)

szanand1
08-04-2019, 05:30 PM
Have they said that, or is this wishful thinking? :)

Ima-Smakya
08-05-2019, 04:47 AM
There are also no legendary axes, daggers or hammers yet. Hopefully they are working on all the bugs first then will add these.

Ubi-Bumble
08-06-2019, 03:05 PM
Have they said that, or is this wishful thinking? :)

Yes, we hope to add new role-specific Tier 5 Gear Items and Legendary Gear Items in the future. If they get added, I will certainly let the community know upon their arrivals! :cool:

PLBELLOTI
08-07-2019, 03:47 AM
Yes, we hope to add new role-specific Tier 5 Gear Items and Legendary Gear Items in the future. If they get added, I will certainly let the community know upon their arrivals! :cool:
The thing is, characters with 4* equipments are obsolete to play on region 5
For exemple, my favorite character is Ishak, but I couldnt use him at all since he has no 5* weapon nor armor... as a consequence, I wont level him up nor will I elite-train him
Role-specific items were a nice touch in my opinion, but they should be a plus, there should be the 5* generic gear that any char could use as with 4* ones (maybe cheaper and a little weaker with no unique material cost), and a new “uber” item would make an appearance every now and then to spark interest
Hope this gets read and helps! Cheers

torunskipiernik
08-07-2019, 01:26 PM
Depends which characters. With t5 axe and armor on Lucas U can easily make almost all missions. I think this operation with gear was intentionally. We all waited for region 5, but many of us finished it in few days (I have to do only last story mission and I will be done with whole region). Farming should take some amount of time, it is mobile game, not signle player on PC or console :)
About the rest - absolutely agree.
Real problem is that heroes which will be demanded for future events as bonus characters may have problems to deal with higher fifficulty lvls. For example last mission could have demand about 3000 powerscore (more difficult lvls was announced). Withoud good gear it may be unenforceable for some characters.

Ima-Smakya
08-07-2019, 05:34 PM
There is T5 gear for all classes: if you click on them they tell you what classes can use them. However, for whatever reason there are only a few (very nice) Legendary weapons for specific characters.

PLBELLOTI
08-08-2019, 11:00 AM
There is T5 gear for all classes: if you click on them they tell you what classes can use them. However, for whatever reason there are only a few (very nice) Legendary weapons for specific characters.
I dont think so, couldnt find a weapon nor a armor to fit Ishak, for exemple. Yusuf also doesnt have a 5* armor that fits him, as far as Ive seen...
Please tell me which one if you could find them
Cheers

kssherrell
08-09-2019, 05:31 AM
Hey torun, you mentioned using Lucas to clear the missions, who else did you use? I’m still struggling to clear them....

torunskipiernik
08-09-2019, 09:55 PM
Lucas with t5 weapon and armor, Gaspar, Luciano with t5 weapon. I have already finished whole region 5 with these heroes ;) U can also try Maria (4****) for Luciano but she needs boost in elite training room for lethality+3 and dexterity +4. But for last story mission U need someone strong with t5 weaon and armor like Lucas. He has great skill which kills one target for one shot and U must save it for Torquemada. This is the only demanding task - last story mission.

StuntmanDan84
08-10-2019, 02:24 PM
Im sure that mission can also be done with Alvaro with tier 5 weapon and armor. I’m still waiting on the latter to drop for either Alvaro or Lucas (I have t5 weapons for both). In the meantime I’m crafting Gaspar a tier 5 weapon. That 1 gives him an extra slot for his field doctor ability so well worth the investment for missions like this.

Romanticide2009
08-22-2019, 08:08 PM
It can be done with Alvaro too, but you need to be lucky enough to get some critical hits either on the mobs or on Torquemada. Otherwise, tough luck. HP boost and healing will be done by the time you reach Torquemada and he does big damage.