PDA

View Full Version : Suggestion Assassin's Creed Singapore Idea

KirshyBoy3000
08-03-2019, 12:53 PM
Have you ever played a game that was so good, that you wanted to play another one just like it with different missions, but very much to keep the theme? Well, that's what I feel about Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag.

The issue is that every game needs to feel fresh and different from the last. The way the Assassin's Creed series keeps things fresh is by choosing new locations and timelines for their games. This is why I wanted to look at a different time and place for a game that will feel very much like Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag.

I think Singapore would be an excellent city to explore because we've yet to really have an Asian-style Assassin's Creed game, so it will feel very fresh. Singapore is near the sea and has lots of small and big islands near it so naval combat will feel great. It became under British rule in 1824, which means that cannon technology, as well as swords, will be in the game. Fancy killing red coats again? :) There were other empires in the region at the time as well, like the Portuguese, Dutch, Ottoman and Chinese empires (although I don't know the history), so seeing naval combat between rival empires will again be a thing. It would be interesting seeing naval combat between European and Asian styled ships...

I came up with Singapore because I was thinking about The Pirates of the Caribbean and how they kept their series fresh by having the 3rd movie taking place in Singapore at the start of the movie.

Cavindar
08-18-2019, 07:59 PM
I’m kinda want it to be in Japan era with samurai and ninja’s.