PDA

View Full Version : Why am I not getting the gloves? Fix the friggin dumpster fire already please!

LubzinNJ
08-03-2019, 06:43 AM
Starting to get a tad frustrated cause I really want to try out some builds but the exotic gloves won't drop.

As far as I know they drop from Black Tusk. Preferably from bosses. But according to comments they can come from any Black Tusk.

I've ran Camp 50+ times now and no drop.

Did the weekly invasion...no drops.

Meanwhile there are people talking about having the drop happen 4+ times.

Frankly I'm getting sick and tired of the RNG and the crap drops. You've got some great content but in a looter shooter playing the same thing over and over again is about getting loot and you don't give us loot. You give us garbage we need to sort and get rid off. If I wanted chores I'd ask for more of a Honey Do list.

brun0f53
08-03-2019, 06:57 AM
Yep me too, 10 time each day since 23 and no glove. Im on xbox and you ?

xcel30
08-03-2019, 07:11 AM
It's RNG, don't burn yourself too hard grinding them otherwise you will just get saturated with the game and not get what you want

DaNnYtHePcFrE4K
08-03-2019, 07:25 AM
Sorry to let you know but I did it on story then once on challenging and they dropped.... the rng is bullshicka

Riflemania
08-03-2019, 08:19 AM
I kept doing the Camp and messing around with diifulculty each time, took around 7 goes and ended getting them on Hard diifulculty.....but that means nothing as RNG can be cruel.

zigMAGNA
08-03-2019, 08:28 AM
i really wish games such as Division 2.. would install a "pity timer"... and it could just be a 1 time pity timer... once the timer hits it's limit.. it never happens again.
I don't see the issue with such a feature.. bc it could be set for a fairly reasonable amount... say.. after 200 black tusk bosses killed.. or.. 200 hours active game time...
it could have multiple methods to hit the pity timer.. not just 1 method..

I wish more games would just install it.. I really don't see the harm in it..

eskimosound
08-03-2019, 09:52 AM
Yep me too, 10 time each day since 23 and no glove. Im on xbox and you ?
I've run it over 100x normal, hard, challenging, solo, group no drop, I also used to see the chainsaw guy in the sewers everyday, now after update I haven't seen him once for the flashlight...also Xbox

MadBede
08-03-2019, 10:05 AM
well i got two drops same day from Camp mission. RNG man

MadBede
08-03-2019, 10:07 AM
I've run it over 100x normal, hard, challenging, solo, group no drop, I also used to see the chainsaw guy in the sewers everyday, now after update I haven't seen him once for the flashlight...also Xbox

They sill on PC, even hunting on the streets

CassiousCloud
08-03-2019, 10:44 AM
I was running the camp mission over and over and not getting anything..then found out they drop from just about any elite black tusk..
One guy got his off of BT elite medic that wasn't a boss..
So I'm just going where BT are..
one guy got his off puck in grand washington hotel..so if that ever comes up soon I'm gonna be grinding there for them..

Dyslexic-Snail
08-03-2019, 11:23 AM

I got the flashlight a few days ago. I went into the underground directly south of the white house. The problem was I went underground and he wasn't there, I went back the next day (real life day) and he was there and attacked me as I go off the ladder. Luckily there was only 1 other npc with him. I tried every underground and didn't see him until this one time.

CassiousCloud
08-03-2019, 11:32 AM
The flashlight,if you just start hitting sewer after sewer you are bound to run into him..The most I've seen him in though is the bigger sewer systems with the big rooms in the middle..
But have seen him a lot in the smaller ones as well..
I always had a few mobs spawn beforehand before he showed up..

NOTr083r73h
08-03-2019, 11:44 AM
Although not confirmed, I do think higher difficulty grants higher drop chance.

I did White Oak 30+ times and got nothing, then I did a regular invaded on heroic difficulty, and the gloves dropped almost right away.

Doesn't have to mean anything, but it might be worth a try.

RichardOshea
08-03-2019, 12:05 PM
Considering that it took 470hrs to drop the last Exotic that I wanted I'm not going to be holding my breath. Stop thinking about it as that will only add to the frustration.

No.Soap4U
08-03-2019, 12:08 PM
Starting to get a tad frustrated cause I really want to try out some builds but the exotic gloves won't drop.

As far as I know they drop from Black Tusk. Preferably from bosses. But according to comments they can come from any Black Tusk.

Frankly I'm getting sick and tired of the RNG and the crap drops. You've got some great content but in a looter shooter playing the same thing over and over again is about getting loot and you don't give us loot. You give us garbage we need to sort and get rid off. If I wanted chores I'd ask for more of a Honey Do list.

I would go with a friend only for Camp White Oak and I would change difficulty every new attempt. Good luck.

Besides, what you experience is the game in his pure form, and you are not the only one with a experience like that. A drop chance is simply something you can't control. Maybe you can optimize, or encircle the chance, but nothing more.

TOKYO_ROGUE
08-03-2019, 12:09 PM
look like you guys are having fun with the game (:

roschi15
08-03-2019, 12:37 PM
L÷L for the idea with the "pity timer".No Sweet Dreams, no gloves -. I really needed it. But seriously, with this RNG, TD2 is rather a game of chance than a game that rewards your efforts or skills. I won't grind for the gloves, I just play the missions once in a while and either I am lucky or not. I've heard somewhere the drop chance is higher on normal and hard mode than on challenging, but I cannot confirm it from my own experience. Besides, i got the flashlight in one of the new Classified Assignment, after doing the miission, I did not immediately leave but went back to see if I can find the backpack trophy and, all of a sudden, I heard the rattling of a chainsaw and the big guy stood in front of me.

CassiousCloud
08-03-2019, 01:01 PM
The loot system is like being broke and playing the lottery everyday and hoping to win something..
Rather than it being a system where you can earn your way by doing specific things..
just about everything but a very few things, is in one YUGE pot of luck and hope.

The loot doesn't get any better the higher the level..you just get more chances because of the amount of loot that drops..
Myself,I'd much rather have a job to do, than hoping I'm gonna get lucky playing the lottery every day. lol

Davidsooonobi
08-03-2019, 01:02 PM
Communite TD2, most crying people in game. I dont understand why people forced one mission over and over 50-100x times because Exotic gloves or exotic. This is fun? But I can't imagine turning on the game, and doing one mission a million times over and over again. I cannot drop? Hmm hurry create cry topic on forum because RNg suck me. I don't even wonder that people are then poisoned when they play one mission all day.

roschi15
08-03-2019, 01:19 PM
Who is crying? Always this word. Quite inflationary use of words like crying and troll in this forum. The players just want to express what they think about RNG and nobody is crying - rather the contrary, most players posting in this thread are just a bit sarcastic and take this topic with black humour, imo.

Techwiznot2
08-03-2019, 01:43 PM
Mine dropped unexpectedly off a guy in GWH.

Maugan_Xe
08-03-2019, 01:50 PM
Meanwhile I got those from my 2nd clear (counting forced story mode) that was intended to complete few commendations.
On other hand I don't have any pieces to put up any reasonable skill build. I guess I can start blaming rng for that... right?

DemizeFPS
08-03-2019, 01:57 PM
They need to add in bad luck protection. Each unsuccessful completion; increases your chances of getting it till one drop. Bungie implemented a reward protection system for nightfall rewards. Each Nightfall completion increases your chances to earn the associated Nightfall Unique Reward. It's a good system.

No.Soap4U
08-03-2019, 02:03 PM
Meanwhile I got those from my 2nd clear (counting forced story mode) that was intended to complete few commendations.
On other hand I don't have any pieces to put up any reasonable skill build. I guess I can start blaming rng for that... right?

Always.

MetaMatter
08-03-2019, 02:21 PM
My first drop was on Camp White Oak after ginding for maybe 20-30 hours.

Second drop two missions after that. Third drop 4-5 missions after that. Fourth drop some 8-10 missions after that.

I keep running the missions because it's so cool, especially in different hours of the day.

And yes, I gave away the extra gloves! :)

Mr_Grumpy_Cat
08-03-2019, 02:22 PM
I Feel your pain. have run CWO about 30 times. Waited for a clannie to join me at holly lodge (being nice so he could get a completion count) on challenging, he joined, got gloves. Ran it couple hours later with another clannie doing his first run, he got gloves.

it took me 550 hours for sweet dreams to drop, then it dropped twice in an hour (once from Fed, once on Potomac).

I did get EB on my first and only complete raid run though, so i probably shouldn't complain too much. I'm sure i'll get them eventually...

F.i.x.e.r
08-03-2019, 02:40 PM
My first drop was on Camp White Oak after ginding for maybe 20-30 hours.

Second drop two missions after that. Third drop 4-5 missions after that. Fourth drop some 8-10 missions after that.

I keep running the missions because it's so cool, especially in different hours of the day.

And yes, I gave away the extra gloves! :)
How do you share? I am on PC but use a XB1 controller.

MetaMatter
08-03-2019, 03:07 PM
How do you share? I am on PC but use a XB1 controller.

So am I... :)

Go to your inventory and select the item you want to share. Press down on the left thumbstick. Select share.

LubzinNJ
08-03-2019, 03:17 PM
Considering that it took 470hrs to drop the last Exotic that I wanted I'm not going to be holding my breath. Stop thinking about it as that will only add to the frustration.

Unfortunately because of the loot mechanics in this game all I can care about is grinding for completion of what we have, not just playing to make builds I can experiment with. I already completed the new audio files. I already have all the backpack trophies I can get. Trying to make builds is all I have right now and I really really wanna try out a skill build with these gloves, but they just won't drop.

I have multiple hours every day I can spend playing games. I'd prefer to spend them playing this game because I love the mechanics. But I just can't because after an hour of playing and cleaning my inventory I realize I'm deleting everything I earned. That's F'ing sad.

LubzinNJ
08-03-2019, 03:19 PM

You probably don't have any decent gear to make a skill build because you had pieces that were useful but tossed them because they weren't worthwhile. Been there, done it numerous times, have the button. Can't even blame the stash size I have knowingly deleted stuff that not a few days later I thought of a new build to try and realized I had just deleted a piece I could use because I was sick of looking at it.

rednam2014
08-03-2019, 03:24 PM

RNG is garbage...

gloves dropped for me 3 camp runs in a row (2 weeks ago)... havent seen em drop for anyone since.

F.i.x.e.r
08-03-2019, 03:35 PM
So am I... :)

Go to your inventory and select the item you want to share. Press down on the left thumbstick. Select share.
Thanks a bunch, got my second pair at the completion of the daily challenge at the camp last night and feel guilty about scooping them.

HeliBrewer
08-03-2019, 03:57 PM
I got them today running Tidal Basin invaded....they dropped from a yellow in the hover craft.....almost missed them, wasn't real obvious.

direwolf2496
08-03-2019, 04:31 PM
I got them first time on story mode at white oak.

CJ Fresh
08-03-2019, 04:32 PM
I ran so many BT missions my eyes were hurting. Not only did the gloves not drop, no good item dropped either. At this point Iím just playing to play, thereís no reward payoff at all for me, and others get everything with little to no effort.

YodaMan 3D
08-03-2019, 04:51 PM

What you haven't kneeled and sacrified yourselft to RNGesus? You know how this works. lol

I only got my set because a teammate had already seen about 10 pairs. Meanwhile I haven't even seen a pair before that.

No.Soap4U
08-03-2019, 04:56 PM
I got them first time on story mode at white oak.

That's good RNG!

I ran so many BT missions my eyes were hurting. Not only did the gloves not drop, no good item dropped either. At this point I’m just playing to play, there’s no reward payoff at all for me, and others get everything with little to no effort.

No one is preferred. This is what the game (you choose to play) generates. I know it can be frustrating, but that is how RNG works, there is no "promise" to get anything, there is only a chance. Get over it, or do something else that does not frustrate you, seriously.

Freezing-Agent
08-03-2019, 05:26 PM
Yesterday I started off in RNG hell. Ran White Oaks Challenging, crap drops including some purples.

Finished the mission with nothing to show for it but "loot as junk" items.

Then I decide to go farm for Outcast keys since Kenly has a ton of Outcast boxes. I run nearly every tunnel and wind up with 2 outcast keys. Maxed on most the other keys so just have to leave a key sitting there I can't pick up. That was frustrating.

Go back to White Oaks, run it on hard. RNG must have been feeling sorry for me, got a couple of good pieces of gear. Then the final boss drops 2 (yes 2 pairs) of the exotic gloves. So for those getting frustrated with the grind they will come sooner or later. Feel bad for those who have run White Oaks many times only to get trolled by the RNG. (I'm done with White Oaks for a while, the glove grind has burned me out on that place.

All that work for the gloves and to be honest they felt underwhelming for my build. Usually go with the chem healing and assault drone but have recently starting using seekers. Found the seekers to be meh with the gloves. Though I don't have any mods for the seekers, sold of deconstucted them over time before skills became viable. Saw no use for them then...but now wish I had them lol

Going to spend some time today working on my build, farm some control points for blueprints and back to the tunnels to try and farm more outcast keys.

rc2208
08-03-2019, 05:28 PM
They should give us a drop rate chance for all the exotics, at least then you'd know where you stand, it would take a lot of the frustration out if you knew it was 100/1 or 30/1 drop chance before you started farming gear. You might still be unlucky getting it to drop but it wouldn't be nearly so frustrating.

Maugan_Xe
08-03-2019, 05:28 PM
You probably don't have any decent gear to make a skill build because you had pieces that were useful but tossed them because they weren't worthwhile. Been there, done it numerous times, have the button. Can't even blame the stash size I have knowingly deleted stuff that not a few days later I thought of a new build to try and realized I had just deleted a piece I could use because I was sick of looking at it.

yup, there is some truth in that ;)
Although for last few weeks I was genuinely looking for skill build pieces, have some very nice rolls stashed and waiting but mostly lack anything that can be actually used. At this rate it will be another few weeks or more until I get something that can remotely be called skill build.

NLxAROSA
08-03-2019, 05:41 PM
For those thinking the Gloves drop rates are bad: Barrett's Chest would like to have a word with you. :P

DaNnYtHePcFrE4K
08-03-2019, 05:51 PM
Just got another set from tidal basin... keep grinding

CassiousCloud
08-03-2019, 06:57 PM
Heck with it,I'm gonna try story mode .lol

ETA: Aaaand ,Nothing.. lol

LubzinNJ
08-03-2019, 07:12 PM
For those thinking the Gloves drop rates are bad: Barrett's Chest would like to have a word with you. :P

I've said it before this is Barrett's chest all over again. At least this is for a very specific build though and thankfully I already have a kick butt explosive seeker build....getting the gloves is more just about seeing how better it could be. But the RNG nature of it....and with this entire game....it can suck the fun out of playing.

Petrnev12
08-04-2019, 10:49 AM
Your are getting close to being toxic.. but I think its all just your fault.. Seems you arent praying enough to RNGesus..

F.i.x.e.r
08-04-2019, 03:19 PM
I've said it before this is Barrett's chest all over again. At least this is for a very specific build though and thankfully I already have a kick butt explosive seeker build....getting the gloves is more just about seeing how better it could be. But the RNG nature of it....and with this entire game....it can suck the fun out of playing.
Actually no, this is not correct, as It appears these gloves can drop from any mission at any difficulty. I have two, one from a regular hard-daily mission and one from a challenge Camp mission.

LubzinNJ
08-04-2019, 03:30 PM
Actually no, this is not correct, as It appears these gloves can drop from any mission at any difficulty. I have two, one from a regular hard-daily mission and one from a challenge Camp mission.

Has to be with Black Tusk though right?

Merphee
08-04-2019, 03:37 PM
Has to be with Black Tusk though right?

Named black tusk, yes, which have more appearances throughout the entire game than Barret did in Division 1.

MetalGod41
08-04-2019, 03:42 PM
It took me multiple playthroughs on camp white oak on all difficulties Until they actually dropped on story you would think on the higher difficulty better chances that RNG is real .Go Figure dropping on story at 500

llImposterlll
08-04-2019, 03:52 PM
Don't you guys think it is absolutely abhorent not to have the gloves yet. Started since the new dlc, played through the dlc. No gloves. Played the camp oak again, no gloves. Again and again and again. Same result. No gloves. What the hell are we supposed to do to get them. Now it has gone past grinding. Ubisoft you will lose players if something isn't done. Me included.

No.Soap4U
08-04-2019, 04:25 PM
Don't you guys think it is absolutely abhorent not to have the gloves yet. Started since the new dlc, played through the dlc. No gloves. Played the camp oak again, no gloves. Again and again and again. Same result. No gloves. What the hell are we supposed to do to get them. Now it has gone past grinding. Ubisoft you will lose players if something isn't done. Me included.

That's the game and I experience that since The Division. That's RNG! Get over it, carry on, the drop(s) will come. Coming here and threaten Ubisoft changes nothing. - Besides, it's immature, don't you think?

Plus, I know some guys that farmed Lexington Event Center (The Division) one hundred times, or more, to get (the perfect) Barrett's Bulletproof Vest... And they did not quilt because of living-lexington!

F.i.x.e.r
08-04-2019, 06:14 PM
Started since the new dlc, played through the dlc. No gloves. Played the camp oak again, no gloves. Again and again and again. Same result. No gloves.
This is not The Division, as I pointed out earlier, don't just spam one mission. Play all the missions (dailies included) that have BT enemies in them and you will probably increase your chances, plus you get a bit of variety in your gameplay rather than one mission, rinse and repeat. Just my thoughts, I was not even thinking about gloves on both occasions when mine dropped.

rapier17
08-04-2019, 06:37 PM
Plus, I know some guys that farmed Lexington Event Center (The Division) one hundred times, or more, to get (the perfect) Barrett's Bulletproof Vest... And they did not quilt because of living-lexington!I ran that mission a stupid amount of times for the (weighted) chance of Showstopper dropping; didn't get a single one, but I did end up with 3 or 4 of Barrett's vests over my Division playtime. Funny how RNG plays with us. I've only run White Oak 8 times so far, and I've shot up plenty of BT elites and a couple of named bosses and still not gotten the gloves, so I'm currently getting a similar experience to my quest for the Showstopper. Fortunately I'm not overly fussed, despite being a dedicated skill-build user.

I wish that the exotics, all of them, were like Nemesis, Chatterbox, the exotic holster, etc., because at least you know you're definitely working towards it. That's far more suitable than repeating content for the small chance that whatever it is you're after will show up. I ran Jefferson Trade Centre so many times for Merciless, as well as other Hyena missions, and finally got one. Did it feel worth the effort? Considering that it has been sat in my stash pretty much since I got it, it made me come to terms (once again) with the realisation that these rare items aren't worth sacrificing enjoyment for. Chatterbox and Nemesis did feel worth it because it was a part of natural progression, and at least I use those two from time to time.*

*The holster went straight into my stash, because no matter how good the stats, my character is not wearing that disgusting abomination! It is vile. It saw the light of day once after that when I took a screenshot for a clanmate, and then it went straight back in.

No.Soap4U
08-04-2019, 06:44 PM
I ran that mission a stupid amount of times for the (weighted) chance of Showstopper dropping; didn't get a single one, but I did end up with 3 or 4 of Barrett's vests over my Division playtime. Funny how RNG plays with us. I've only run White Oak 8 times so far, and I've shot up plenty of BT elites and a couple of named bosses and still not gotten the gloves, so I'm currently getting a similar experience to my quest for the Showstopper. Fortunately I'm not overly fussed, despite being a dedicated skill-build user.

I wish that the exotics, all of them, were like Nemesis, Chatterbox, the exotic holster, etc., because at least you know you're definitely working towards it. That's far more suitable than repeating content for the small chance that whatever it is you're after will show up. I ran Jefferson Trade Centre so many times for Merciless, as well as other Hyena missions, and finally got one. Did it feel worth the effort? Considering that it has been sat in my stash pretty much since I got it, it made me come to terms (once again) with the realisation that these rare items aren't worth sacrificing enjoyment for. Chatterbox and Nemesis did feel worth it because it was a part of natural progression, and at least I use those two from time to time.*

*The holster went straight into my stash, because no matter how good the stats, my character is not wearing that disgusting abomination! It is vile. It saw the light of day once after that when I took a screenshot for a clanmate, and then it went straight back in.

Let's say we are from the same 'hood. You know what I know. All of my items in The Division are perfected. Was it worth the effort? No. I say that with a smile. For example: I farmed over 90 hunter (solo) in Resistance for The Sting, you know the waves, I did not even had a Nomad or a Reclaimer, and in the end it was not about the mask, - it was about the fun. I wish you the same!

Furthermore, MASSIVE, in all his generosity, gave me 12 hunter masks in The Division 2, instead of only 3 like in it's predecessor. I like that.

Last but not least, the holster is top, it's almost like Lone Star.

eskimosound
08-07-2019, 12:24 AM
I still haven't got them, got the Merciless Rifle (is that what's it's called or Reckless) from District Union when I was farming for the Bobblehead backpack trophy!!

RichardOshea
08-07-2019, 02:19 AM
I still haven't got them, got the Merciless Rifle (is that what's it's called or Reckless) from District Union when I was farming for the Bobblehead backpack trophy!!

Been running CWO and Invaded Heroics for days and still nothing. I hate anyone that has them! And I hate RNG. :p

DZ-Black-Tusk
08-07-2019, 02:29 AM
https://i.postimg.cc/7hnHpFmh/BTSU-1.png

I got the BTSU Gloves on my first CWO run, I think I'm just being lucky. By the way I'm on PC.

Solid-Zen
08-07-2019, 03:34 AM
First thing I did was Camp White Oak after I logged into the game, on normal. If I didn't get the gloves I just went and did everyday type of stuff then logged. They dropped for me on the fourth day from the main boss.

VampiricVulpix
08-07-2019, 03:53 AM
Got a 495 pair yesterday from a random BT soldier at the sealed tunnel/before you get to the first lodge.
Today I got a 500 pair from the final boss.

Past two days I've played the mission around 30 times with randoms on challenging/I enjoy it.
Keep in mind once you get a pair, the blueprints become available for purchase to upgrade them to 500.

Hempknight93
08-07-2019, 09:55 AM
I'm on ps4 and legit no exotics are dropping from anything. Ran every invaded mission 3 times for 2 weeks on heroic. No exotics. Ran the camp over 30 times at this point. No gloves. The game is either broken or the devs lied in their last update about exotics dropping. I have chatter box, nemesis, desert eagle, and the holster. I think some players worlds are broken like the spectre mask. Couldn't get that thing to work in my game but as soon as I jumped in somebody else's game it worked perfectly.

eskimosound
08-07-2019, 10:00 AM
https://i.postimg.cc/7hnHpFmh/BTSU-1.png

I got the BTSU Gloves on my first CWO run, I think I'm just being lucky. By the way I'm on PC.

Can I wear the exotic gloves as well as have an exotic weapon (like lullaby and the exotic holster)

NLxAROSA
08-07-2019, 10:18 AM
Can I wear the exotic gloves as well as have an exotic weapon (like lullaby and the exotic holster)

You can have 1 Exotic Weapon and 1 Exotic gear piece at the same time. So you can wear gloves OR holster with an exotic weapon, but you can't wear both holster and gloves. I use Liberty Pistol and BTSU gloves on my Explosive Seeker build.

legitnote7578
08-07-2019, 10:26 AM
BUY Passports,Id cards,Visas,Drivers License, IELTS certificate Email us at legitnotedocuments7578@gmail.com Purchase Real and Novelty Passports,id cards,Visas,Drivers License ,Counterfeits Email us at legitnotedocuments7578@gmail.com for details

Are you trying to change your nationality ? do you need work papers ? do you want to travel ? do you need papers you cant have ? IELTS certificate ?if yes , then you are in the right place at the right time We are an independent group of specialized IT professionals and data base technicians who are specialized in the production of Real and Novelty quality documents such as passports,drivers license,id cards,stamps,visas,diplomas of very high quality and other products for all countries: USA, Australia,UK, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, Italian, Finland, France, Germany, Israel, Mexico, Netherlands, South Africa, Spain, Switzerland, . This list is not full.contact General support......legitnotedocuments7578@gmail.com To get the additional information and place the order,

BEST COUNTERFEIT EURO,POUNDS & DOLLAR NOTES.

just contact us via email.

Contact; Contact........legitnotedocuments7578@gmail.com

Technical so-port......legitnotedocuments7578@gmail.com

whatsapp ::::::::::::::::::::::::::+1(915)642-7368

Key words

Canada Cards
United States Cards
Student Cards
International Cards
Private Cards
Adoption Certificates
Baptism Certificates
Birth Certificates
Death Certificates
Divorce Certificates
Marriage Certificates
Custom Certificates
High School Diplomas
G.E.D. Diplomas
Home School Diplomas
College Degrees
University Degrees
Trade Skill Certificates
Social Security
Validate SSN Number
Driver License Search
Spy Products
Voice Changers
Listening Devices
Invisible Ink
DMV Record Inquiry
Background Check
Investigate Anyone

Contact; Contact.......legitnotedocuments7578@gmail.com
Technical so-port.......legitnotedocuments7578@gmail.com

whatsapp ::::::::::::::::::::::::::+1(915)642-7368

SHDLBC
08-07-2019, 10:34 AM
I got the gloves on my main character last week after maybe 6 or 7 runs of Camp White Oak on Challenging. Tonight I played it for the first time on Story mode with a character I hadnít played since TU5, and they dropped on that first run. Needless to say I was....surprised.

RichardOshea
08-08-2019, 03:25 AM
After well over 30 runs of CWO and dozens of Heroic missions the gloves are mine. Of all places to earn these puppies they fell on Tidal Basin Heroic... I still hate you RNG, perhaps even more than ever!

DraconesTheMage
08-08-2019, 05:13 AM
So, I'm just going to be that guy, but out of the 3 runs of challenging White Oaks, first run dropped it, second didn't, then the third run... well, this:
https://i.imgur.com/BRQAx4x.jpg
Luckily my friend needed a pair so I gave him one, but the second pair, well at least I got some exotic parts I needed.

orrthehunter
08-08-2019, 06:20 AM
The Gloves can actually drop from any Black tusk Bosses including the Invaded Mission bosses.

I got mine randomly when running a invaded mission.

imimre
08-08-2019, 12:16 PM
I got my gloves from the 3rd mob after the patch :P

RichardOshea
08-08-2019, 12:26 PM
So, I'm just going to be that guy, but out of the 3 runs of challenging White Oaks, first run dropped it, second didn't, then the third run... well, this:
https://i.imgur.com/BRQAx4x.jpg
Luckily my friend needed a pair so I gave him one, but the second pair, well at least I got some exotic parts I needed.

This is a very useful image that speaks volumes about the broken nature of the RNG based loot system. The user base has given evidence of vastly different experiences in obtaining these gloves; they range from the gloves dropping on their first run on Story Mode to my own experience of having to grind absurdly hard for them only to have them drop in the second most difficult content the game offers and onto to this beauty here where two buses come at once.

I would ask the devs to consider if it is of benefit to the game for users to have such disperate experiences in the game, and, as has been manifestly shown in many threads, that experience directly affects a users perception of the game.

These gloves are a very close approximation of targeted farming when running CWO, yet in my experience RNG thwarts that effort and throws me a bone elsewhere.