PDA

View Full Version : Achievement Collection Issue

Ubi-Bumble
08-01-2019, 08:08 PM
Hey assassins,

There is currently an issue affecting the following achievements for some players:

-Friends at my back IV - Recruit 50 Heroes
-Mentor V- Promote 45 Heroes up to Rank 5.

The good news is if you are still receiving an "achievement already claimed" error message, fear not! You will be able to collect the rewards as you progress further in the game. Reward collection for Friends at my back IV is triggered once you recruit an additional Hero. Don't worry if you've already collected all 58 heroes, next week we're adding Altaïr and Maria Thorpe! Similarly, Mentor V will unlock once you Promote 46 Heroes to Rank 5.

We are working on rolling out a fix as soon as possible so the achievements function as intended, but for now, you can rest easy knowing that your rewards have not vanished.;)

Bumble

Ima_Smakya
08-01-2019, 09:46 PM
I only have 54/57 characters, not counting the two new ones. I know it's a long list, but was there an exclusive character only available at some point in the past?

Ubi-Bumble
08-02-2019, 02:39 PM
I only have 54/57 characters, not counting the two new ones. I know it's a long list, but was there an exclusive character only available at some point in the past?

There are currently 58 Heroes available to recruit. If you missed playing a Helix Rift Event that offered a Hero's DNA Fragments, they will not appear on your roster.

Here is a complete list of all Heroes that you can unlock so far:

Luciano
Gaspar
Beatriz
Tariq
Jean
Claudia
Maria
Baltasar
Andrea
Najma
Aguilar
Máximo
Lucas
Mayya
Ezio
Ysabel
Constanza
Mateo
Inigo
Sayyid
Girolamo
Flora
Bartolomé
Faris
Tereysa
Rodrigo
Georgios
Gershon
Aleksei
Lupo
Angela
Mario
Rosa
Perina
Horacio
Corvo
Muza
Ishak
Luis
Murat
Qasim
Jaime
Jorge
Alexios
Machiavelli
Alvaro
Kassandra
Domingo
Kensa
Bayek
Shakir
Shao Jun
Yusuf
Magdalena
Luisa
Hamid
Alonso
Jariya

Hope this helps! :o

Ima_Smakya
08-02-2019, 03:53 PM
WOW!
Thank you so much Bee, I really hope that was copy/paste lol. Otherwise I really appreciate the time!
Turns out I don't have Aleksei. Not sure how I missed getting any of his DNA hahaha.

Thanks again!

Ubi-Bumble
08-02-2019, 04:35 PM
WOW!
Thank you so much Bee, I really hope that was copy/paste lol. Otherwise I really appreciate the time!
Turns out I don't have Aleksei. Not sure how I missed getting any of his DNA hahaha.

Thanks again!

You're welcome! You would have missed Aleksei in THE OTTOMAN CONNECTION as this Helix Rift Event has offered either Murat or Aleksei DNA Fragments as rewards. There will be more opportunities to collect Aleksei DNA Fragments in the future. :rolleyes: