PDA

View Full Version : FOR DEMOCRACY! Issue now resolved

Ubi-Bumble
07-31-2019, 03:28 PM
UPDATE:

Our Support team is hard at work issuing all of your individual compensation packages and responding to all tickets as soon as possible. If you have not received a response yet, do not submit a new ticket, as this may remove you from your place in the queue. Your compensation package will not have an expiry date, so you will be able to redeem it as you wish once you receive it.

Thanks for your patience and continued support. :o

Bumble

Hey assassins,

The FOR DEMOCRACY! ranking/leaderboard temporarily smoke-bombed and wasn't appearing in the Helix Rift Event for players with Brotherhood levels 40-50. We've resolved the issue and the ranking will now be visible and functioning properly for all players.

If you played any missions before we resolved the issue, you can claim your compensation by contacting Customer Support through the game (tap: More > Options > Support > Customer Support) and provide 2 screenshots that include your Brotherhood name.

1) your Progression/Synchronization Gauge
2) your ranking on your leaderboard

Sorry if this issue affected you and we thank everyone for their patience while we got it fixed. :rolleyes:

Bumble

Ima_Smakya
07-31-2019, 09:04 PM
Thanks Bee, you're the best!

Tkocz
07-31-2019, 09:29 PM
Good job getting it fixed so quickly.

1) How long from reported issue on this, until we get compensation?

2) Can we continue to play For Democracy while waiting for the compensation?

/ Tkocz

Ubi-Bumble
08-01-2019, 06:32 PM
Thanks Bee, you're the best!

Awe, shucks. You're welcome! Good thing bees can't blush. :o

Ubi-Bumble
08-01-2019, 06:35 PM
Good job getting it fixed so quickly.

1) How long from reported issue on this, until we get compensation?

2) Can we continue to play For Democracy while waiting for the compensation?

/ Tkocz

1) Our Support team is working hard to provide compensation packages to all affected players as quickly as possible. Don't worry, your compensation link will not expire so you will be able to redeem it when you wish!

2) Absolutely. From the moment the fix was rolled out, all Data Nodes earned by completing missions are accurately reflected in the leaderboard score.

fredyfchin
08-02-2019, 01:29 PM
I donít know how to include 2 screenshot attachment in the customer support under Contact us

Ima_Smakya
08-02-2019, 04:00 PM
Same here. Can't submit via Ubisoft account either. Guess the only way is to submit ticket, then attatch to email response?
Is there a way to allow uploading them here in the forums without a host? I haven't logged in to photobucket in ten years hahahaha. That's assuming we can use html links here...

J.Crowsare15
08-02-2019, 06:56 PM
That's good and all, but I think the Rift Missions themselves are glitched: I try to rush the missions, but all I get is the money and rift progression. That's it. No weapons, no XP scrolls and whatnot. It doesn't even drain my heroes' health! Is there something going on, or is it just me?

Ima_Smakya
08-02-2019, 07:47 PM
It's not just you. I got charged 23 tickets for a rush and got nothing at all, not even progression. It kept me at 4th place, when I should've gotten close to, if not 2nd place (3 125% toons). Additionally, it didn't give the 1k daily reward.
I submitted a ticket, but didn't get to take a screenshot because it just deducted the tickets, didn't even change screens.
I'd suggest contacting customer support so they can pull your account data.

Ima_Smakya
08-03-2019, 06:41 AM
I just had a force close when I hit the rush button for the event. I lost the 25 tickets and again got no rewards, including the 1k daily helix credits. On the next one I got full rewards, but this is the third time I've lost tickets. I'm sure Ubi is tired of my complaints by now.
Maybe everyone ranked T4 and up (or at least those of us that are spending money) should just get full rank 1 rewards! :/

blocka_vii
08-05-2019, 01:34 AM
I Still have this error, I have over 1.2 mil but only showing 900k, I should be second but am 11th. It ends today. I need this fixed or I will miss out on my correct prize, and have waste a bunch of helix credit. Please reply ASAP as the report a ticket system has had only one reply saying this is fixed I have replied to that twice saying it has not.

Sideshow Jed
08-05-2019, 03:23 AM
Is there a contingency for the "didn't get their score adjusted in time" guys?

Ima_Smakya
08-05-2019, 04:34 AM
Yeah I asked for compensation in a ticket. This crash on rush dropped me from 4 to 17. Had to buy tickets and it's frustrating. I was saving them for Altair!
Something has to be done about this.

blocka_vii
08-05-2019, 12:07 PM
Still havenít had this error corrected. After using over 1500 helix credits, I should be in the top 3....... letís hope I get compensated.

Ima_Smakya
08-05-2019, 05:59 PM
Same here, I spent way more helix than I was planning due to not getting rewards. Several times I didn't even get the 1k helix from dailies as well.

On the bright side, I was able to claim the achievement for 50 toons again. That helps since Claudia is in the Acre event. It's something...

blocka_vii
08-06-2019, 07:04 AM
So no replies on this thread. No reply to my ticket for this error. Just silence. Has anyone else heard anything?

Ima_Smakya
08-06-2019, 08:58 AM
Nope, I haven't yet. I've sent about 15 support tickets as well. They're probably super busy.
Then again, the French love their vacations! :D

Ubi-Bumble
08-06-2019, 02:58 PM
Same here. Can't submit via Ubisoft account either. Guess the only way is to submit ticket, then attatch to email response?
Is there a way to allow uploading them here in the forums without a host? I haven't logged in to photobucket in ten years hahahaha. That's assuming we can use html links here...

The only way to receive your compensation package is to submit your screenshots to our Support team. You can either submit a ticket through your game and attach the images in the email response you receive, or attach directly by submitting a ticket here: http://support.ubi.com/cases/new.

Ima_Smakya
08-07-2019, 05:30 PM
Thanks Bee, I appreciate that!

ViTaL007
08-10-2019, 07:03 PM
It should be some kind of overwhelming compensation if they have been working on my ticket for more than a week... :rolleyes:

Ima_Smakya
08-11-2019, 04:17 AM
No kidding. I replied to a few emails apologizing for the response delay and asking for screenshots. I replied with all of my screenshots from Greece and this event (Acre) and got an auto reply that no one reads them! What F***ing joke. I'd already submitted about 15 screenshots through my Ubisoft account.
Btw can only send 10 at a time so have your ticket number handy.
Isn't this why there is beta testing?!

blocka_vii
08-12-2019, 01:56 AM
Has anyone received their compensation package yet? I havenít even had a reply, and I was promised one in four days. That was seven days ago......... I concur that it had better be big as I would have had a five star Alexios for This one meaning I might have been higher in the rankings. The longer they take the more I lose.

Ima_Smakya
08-13-2019, 12:34 AM
Has anyone received their compensation package yet? I havenít even had a reply, and I was promised one in four days. That was seven days ago......... I concur that it had better be big as I would have had a five star Alexios for This one meaning I might have been higher in the rankings. The longer they take the more I lose.

Same here, and I still haven't heard anything either. Lol Alexios is 1 fragment from T5 from the cubes. I got just enough to get Aleksei and more for Jaime than Aleksei. I'd rather have T5 characters related to the event(s) we all lost out on, as a correction. I'd take T5 Namja though since I'm not spending anymore until something is figured out...

Ubi-Bumble
08-13-2019, 04:53 PM
Has anyone received their compensation package yet? I haven’t even had a reply, and I was promised one in four days. That was seven days ago......... I concur that it had better be big as I would have had a five star Alexios for This one meaning I might have been higher in the rankings. The longer they take the more I lose.

Our Support team is hard at work issuing all individual compensation packages and responding to all tickets as soon as possible. If you haven't gotten yours yet, don't worry. :o Your compensation package will not have an expiry date, so you will be able to redeem it as you wish once you receive it.

We do thank all players for their patience as we get the packages delivered. :rolleyes:

ViTaL007
08-13-2019, 07:38 PM
Hey guys,

Today I received the email from Ubi Support asking to attach a screenshot with my Guest and Social IDs in addition to those what was originally requested. I could have done it even more than a week ago if someone asked. Why wouldn’t you post a request for a screenshot with IDs on the first page of this topic? ;)

blocka_vii
08-14-2019, 04:00 AM
Our Support team is hard at work issuing all individual compensation packages and responding to all tickets as soon as possible. If you haven't gotten yours yet, don't worry. :o Your compensation package will not have an expiry date, so you will be able to redeem it as you wish once you receive it.

We do thank all players for their patience as we get the packages delivered. :rolleyes:

Hey Bumble,

How will this Compensation Package arrive? By email, automatically in game?

Also some feedback, when one of your team says they will get back to customer in four days, they need to do it. I still havenít heard anything, 9 days later.

Communication is the biggest complaint I have, and from reading most of this forum is causing most of the complaints of others as well. I think we all understand there was just a massive update to this game and unforeseen problems and teething issues are going to happen. But the lack of up to date information and the largely unanswered questions are compounding this issues. Just my thoughts

blocka_vii
08-14-2019, 12:45 PM
So I got an email with my compensation....... two vouchers for 50 rift tokens...........thatís it. 100 rift tokens. I spent 1550 helix credits, that I paid money for. I should of been second but came 23rd so missed out on DNA fragments, weapons and armour. So where are those...........

ViTaL007
08-14-2019, 10:40 PM
So I got an email with my compensation....... two vouchers for 50 rift tokens...........that’s it. 100 rift tokens. I spent 1550 helix credits, that I paid money for. I should of been second but came 23rd so missed out on DNA fragments, weapons and armour. So where are those...........

50 rift tokens as an indicator of unprecedented generosity... :cool:
Those guys suffered almost two weeks and were able to give birth to only 50 rift tokens?! That's ridiculous....

Ima_Smakya
08-22-2019, 05:42 AM
Seriously Ubi... Look at our posts. How have they deteriorated over the months? CAPITALISM! Stop! We had fun! If we have fun you make more! Simple. Don't change a gorgeous creation or you'll lose

blocka_vii
08-27-2019, 02:39 AM
Hey Bumble, how about a reply on this issue. Love to know what your team has decided as compensation for the insultingly pathetic compensation package of 100 rift tokens.

Ima_Smakya
08-27-2019, 07:35 PM
I haven't even gotten that yet....

Ubi-Bumble
08-28-2019, 01:38 PM
I haven't even gotten that yet....

If you haven't received your compensation package yet, make sure that your ticket is still open. If it is not, re-open it with a reply and let the support team know you have not yet received your package. :o