View Full Version : Feedback on TU5

zXCpt.PriceXz
07-31-2019, 09:46 AM
Pros:

Skills are powerful now
New missions are good
New clothing is cool

Cons:

Only 2 exotics, 1 is time gated and 1 is RnG. However, they don't feel that much appealing. Only BTSU glove is powerful but very situational which questions its usage.
Underwhelming 2 new weapons. Seriously, stoner LAMG sucks. Overwhelming talent is not well thought and its a good example for lack of creativity, it only takes a small common sense that LMG's are 15% damage to targets out of cover and Overwhelming talent just neutralizes it. This also makes loot pool more junky.
Sever lags are frequent in new mission areas.
Shepherd system is broken. This system was brought to encourage agents to answer the call for backup but instead it is a tool for others to insult you.
No clear future for loot quality. People do raid and heroic missions just to get crappy loot and deconstruct it for ceramics or steel. Loot had been a problem in Division 1 as well but I guess nothing is learned from there which shows its useless to have expectations from ubisoft and we should be cautious in selecting a ubisoft product. They just say they have learned and do the same mistakes again and again.

Overall the update is underwhelming, only good is that at-least we can have skill builds in action. Just login once a week do the raid for eagle bearer all characters and that's pretty much it as there are no ways to obtain god roll or progressive loot, its just a waste of time.

Hope massive will open their eyes on loot and motivation to replay any content in their next update.

DarkKnight27us
07-31-2019, 10:01 AM
Have you used the Stoner or the Carbine 7? I'm using both of them with the Gunner spec and I'm really liking them. The Stoner especially. That gun can fire FOREVER!! Does it do the most damage of LMG's? Nope. But this game isn't just about damage. Being able to continue to fire without reloading is HUGE.

But just because you don't like them doesn't mean they're bad weapons or "underwhelming".

Also, the new maps are amazing! The Expedition is well done too but really tough!

All in all, this was a very good update.

S44f
07-31-2019, 10:13 AM
But this game isn't just about damage.
Name me, please, any end-game activity, which you can pass without doing damage.

Being able to continue to fire without reloading is HUGE.
Have you heard about "Fill'er Up" talent and exotic holster?
Any LMG with "Steady Handed" talent will do exactly same thing - but with good damage.

P.S.: Stoner sucks hard.

Merphee
07-31-2019, 10:22 AM
powerful but very situational.

I think that's how exotics should be. If you have one or two exotics that rule over all content, why use any other exotic aside from those two?

Why use the Pestilence when you can use the Eagle Bearer?

roschi15
07-31-2019, 10:35 AM
The new weapons are fun to play but their damage is too low, compared my M60 or P416. This is typically Division2 - there is always a "but".

Uhnomuhlee
07-31-2019, 10:52 AM
Name me, please, any end-game activity, which you can pass without doing damage.

Have you heard about "Fill'er Up" talent and exotic holster?
Any LMG with "Steady Handed" talent will do exactly same thing - but with good damage.

P.S.: Stoner sucks hard.

Wtf is this mess? Name you an end game activity that doesn't require damage? How about turning in b.s. for projects? Does that do it for you?

And also, I can promise you dark has heard of fill er up Mr. S44f the Gumshoe. In addition, I'm pretty sure dark also knows that the benefit to the stoner is that you don't need to use fill er up and steady hand because, oh, idk, there's a freggin 200 clip on it. Thats...thats the point for some people.

Personally, I'm loving the talent on the stoner. I play support anyway and suppress for my buddy who likes to rush in, so getting a damage buff for something I do on my lmgs all the time anyway so he can feel like Leeroy Jenkins is a bonus!!

Pros:

Played White Oak a few times last night a man is it beautiful. I grew up on a lake during the summer months. Massive did a really good job nailing the aesthetics. From the wood****** sounds to the mist on the lake to the bifurcation that comes off the body of water to the shore....really feels like it's alive.

So ya, as an lmg support, LOVING THE STONER.

And.i.am.in.skill.heaven. I swear man, you guys knocked it out of the park with skills in TU5. Just, wow man. I can make any build I want now. I feel like all skills matter and can be used. I want more load outs lol.

Can't wait to see everything else this weekend and finish some builds.

And PvP can finally now evolve. GREAT update for PvP. I'll see you guys in the DZ, and yes I'm taking your s***. :p

Oh, and VERY happy for getting more brand set crafting pieces and electronics and stuff, thanks a mil!!

Cons

Ummm. If I have to list something I'll say that I'm still hoping we get an attribute and talent stash for recalibrating, and I REALLY wish we could save cosmetics to builds. Haven't experienced any of these bugs like the PC community has. Poor fellers.

Edit

Haha woodp ecker is censored xD

direwolf2496
07-31-2019, 10:54 AM
New clothing is cool

Underwhelming 2 new weapons. Seriously, stoner LAMG sucks. Overwhelming talent is not well thought and its a good example for lack of creativity, it only takes a small common sense that LMG's are 15% damage to targets out of cover and Overwhelming talent just neutralizes it. This also makes loot pool more junky.

2 points.
1) are you seriously saying the clothing is cool??

2) try swapping the suppression talent for unhinged matched with braced kneepads and watch the stoner as it should have been built

Uhnomuhlee
07-31-2019, 10:54 AM
Why use the Pestilence when you can use the Eagle Bearer?

The smoke is green...greenish. I pretend I'm Willie Nelson and they die of peace and love...man...

V.i.c.i.o.u.S
07-31-2019, 11:44 AM
the talent on stoner doesnt make any sense with the talent of the class (15% dmg to target out of cover) because a ennemy can only be supressed while in cover.

roschi15
07-31-2019, 11:46 AM
One of the rare occassions I agree with Uhno, the Pestilence is cool. It's not the strongest LMG but really fun to play in PVE. The missions in hard or challenging are not very tough, you can easily do them with it. LOL for mentioning the world's most famous stoner.

Davidsooonobi
07-31-2019, 12:29 PM
Oak is good and fun mission. Zoo is little bit long but very good design mission. And Expeditions is fun with friend(Why expeditions is only STORY MODE?). Skills now is usefull many people use it in party what i see. Before patch not much people, and after when i MM mission minimal 1-2 people going dron, seekers, turret. Its good. But what isnt good is apearell event box sorry but clothes is absoluty ****. Skins too. brrrrr. Create agent looks as idiot. More military or specific agent clothes no these "NOT FUN" piece of ****. Loading after Maintence is finelly good. Exotic drop in HC hmm hmm.. I dont see drop exotic weapon on HC :D . Now we have with group 40-50x Mission/Tidal HC and not drop exotic. Stoner is good for me.. With LMg build M60+Stoner+Liberty + Exotic holster? = Infinity ammo. Fun :).

S44f
07-31-2019, 12:44 PM
Wtf is this mess? Name you an end game activity that doesn't require damage? How about turning in b.s. for projects? Does that do it for you?
If you think that those stuff is end-game activity - why the fck you're posting in TU5 topic? Go and play with football ball in Campus area - that activity totally fits you.

I'm pretty sure dark also knows that the benefit to the stoner is that you don't need to use fill er up and steady hand because, oh, idk, there's a freggin 200 clip on it. Thats...thats the point for some people.
You should try to use this device before say something next time: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Calculator

hicksOO
07-31-2019, 01:23 PM
Appreciate the new content and weapon
Thank you for the work you all put into adding new content to Div2. Still exploring areas,but can say, you all have done some fine work. The new Stoner LMG, is a joy to shoot but nothing like my M60 LMG against PVE’s. There could be a build for the Stoner with gear perks, but haven’t seen one yet. Again keep up the expansions and new weapons for us to explore. P.S. How about an Exotic M4 full auto, that doesn’t require giving up your 1st born to obtain. Thanks again

HeliBrewer
07-31-2019, 01:24 PM
Try this, 2 Stoners, one stock, one you have modded with something you like better.....add exotic holster....bullets forever and virtually never reloading. All that lead going down range allows your team mates to move around better and kill em all even if you're just stripping the shields off of purples and yellows for them.