PDA

View Full Version : Broken game

tupactheog
07-30-2019, 01:40 PM
I donít know what happened but I recently restarted playing sppd and I got to the part where Cartman tells you to go back to the first episode for more rewards and it froze then I closed and opened my app still frozen logged out/deleted the app still frozen help plz

Ubi-Toller
07-30-2019, 02:52 PM
Hi there!
Don't worry, we've got a fix coming out for this issue soon! It could be tomorrow if all goes as planned. :)

tupactheog
07-30-2019, 02:54 PM
Hi there!
Don't worry, we've got a fix coming out for this issue soon! It could be tomorrow if all goes as planned. :)

Thank you I appreciate the info

guest-yR45dp3g
08-01-2019, 12:00 AM
Hi there!

How is the resolution of this issue going? I too have the same problem. I have even reinstalled on a different device with no luck. It is a shame because I just started playing this game and this type of bug does not instill confidence.

MMMMMRRR
08-01-2019, 10:25 PM
How is the resolution of this issue going? I too have the same problem. I have even reinstalled on a different device with no luck. It is a shame because I just started playing this game and this type of bug does not instill confidence.

For me also the same problem....

NASA__20XX
08-03-2019, 05:31 PM
I donít know what happened but I recently restarted playing sppd and I got to the part where Cartman tells you to go back to the first episode for more rewards and it froze then I closed and opened my app still frozen logged out/deleted the app still frozen help plz

This happened to me as well. I hope the team is close to finding to a solution because I canít touch or open anything in-game unless the pack offers come up. Iíd really like to start playing again!

Clutch_Twistt
08-04-2019, 01:53 AM
whenever i load up the app on the part where cartman says to go back my game freezes and i canít do anything. iíve tried everything to fix it but nothing works. what should i do

tupactheog
08-04-2019, 12:51 PM
Iím just curious if thereís any kind of resolution to this problem so far?

wes822
08-04-2019, 06:20 PM
I'm having the same problem. :(

Ubi-Toller
08-06-2019, 02:33 PM
Hello! We launched a fix for this yesterday, actually. Do let me know if you're still running into this after you update the game.

tupactheog
08-06-2019, 04:54 PM
Hello! We launched a fix for this yesterday, actually. Do let me know if you're still running into this after you update the game.

Thank you I can finally play

Ubi-Toller
08-06-2019, 05:40 PM
Hurrah! I'm so glad it worked for you. Thanks for the update. :D