PDA

View Full Version : Space Junkies Is Unstable Right Now

Chillst3p
07-29-2019, 03:08 AM
Right now im seeing two bugs, which make the already arduous task of finding a match even more unenjoyable.

1. Sometimes when a game launches, and a player leaves as it is launching, it will kick everyone back to the lobby and resume matchmaking, except the door to start the game is stuck closed saying "waiting for players" even when we have a full six, so everyone has to leave.
2. Sometimes when in game, randomly the lobby will break for some players, leaving them permanently stuck in the respawn area. They will not be able to teleport into the match no matter what (see video). Appears to affect around three out of six players when it happens. I had this happen back to back, once when it was me, and once when it was three other people (all quit). https://youtu.be/A4XhCSDHnP8

I really enjoy actually playing this game but when I get one good match in an hour and a half due to matchmaking issues and these bugs, its really hard to keep playing with anything but bots.

Chillst3p
07-29-2019, 03:10 AM
Im on PC VR btw, index

Ubi-Woofer
10-10-2019, 01:09 PM
Hey Chillst3p, thank you for having taken the time to share your reports of these issues with us on the forums. I do apologise that no response was previously provided, and I hope that you enjoyed participating in the Non-VR Open Beta.

If you have since played the full game, have you seen these issues to still remain, or have they been resolved for you?