PDA

View Full Version : RAIN! *POSSIBLE MINOR SPOILER ABOUT RL*

Theassassin4756
11-20-2010, 10:36 PM
So i just finished the Last Romulous Lair at St.Peters and when i saw it was raining outside i was like YES!
I really wish ubi would patch in a simple weather system... it would be so cool to run around Rome during a T-Storm...
It Could also affect guard patterns too with less of them being outside and such.
Anybody else think it would be cool!?!?!

Valaquen_
11-20-2010, 10:47 PM
I was thinking the same thing, I've thought it since the first game. If GTA can, why not AC, which has a more interesting world? I'm supposing a lot of things in Brotherhood were "testing" for future installments. We'll likely see weather in AC3.

Huan762
11-20-2010, 10:57 PM
I totally read that as "Possible minor spoiler about Real Life"
And it was pretty epic until I realized RL just meant Romulus Lair.

And yeah, I would love to have weather. A patch or DLC would be probably too much asking, but in AC3, maybe... Oh, and a ******* unequip option.

superbalex
11-21-2010, 06:25 AM
ofc it would be awesome with weather... but you just forget that could bring even more lag to the game that it already has for many people.. (not me tho.. mines fine)

so it would probably not be possible to implement it in ac for the time being, although we never know what happens in later ac games, maybe there will some new consoles like PS4 or Xbox1000 (just made that name up) that could work with those things like weather in a huge game like AC:B without any lag at all ;D

Theassassin4756
11-21-2010, 08:53 AM
It would be sweet for some of the missions to be replayed in... like the infiltrate the Castel d' Anglo missions

Valaquen_
11-21-2010, 12:10 PM
Tracking a target in a thunderstorm or heavy fog would be creepy, majestic, and downright cool. Do it, Ubi!

Black_Widow9
11-21-2010, 01:55 PM
Please make sure you post your Feedback here-
Assassins Creed: Brotherhood feedback thread. (http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/5251069024/m/4821045298)
Thanks http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif

<span class="ev_code_RED">Topic Closed</span>