PDA

View Full Version : Il2 1946 : Game Package Contents?

jaketuff
10-19-2007, 03:52 PM
I recently bought the game at EB Games and of course they kept the software for the game behind the counter and the empty box out for display. I want to make sure that I received everything proper in the game's box.

I received 2 Discs in total, no manual. Is this all there is to the software or am I missing a disc or 2/3/x?

Thanks all!

Daiichidoku
10-19-2007, 03:53 PM
manual in PDF on disc http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

LW_lcarp
10-19-2007, 03:58 PM
Dont forget to read the end User License Agreement

Daiichidoku
10-19-2007, 04:04 PM
Lcarp on a tear! you go girl!

Bearcat99
10-19-2007, 04:13 PM
Bear in mind that that is a DVD disk.. NOT a CD. It contains IL2 Forgotten Battles, The Aces Expansion Pack, Pacific Fighters, The Pe-2 add on, The Sturmoviks over Manchuria add on.. and the 46 add on... 5 in one... just patch it to 4.08. Hit the Nugget's Guide in my sig. Like Dai said.. the manual is in a PDF on the disk.. it will be installed to the same directory you install the sim to.

nvrsummer2
10-19-2007, 04:15 PM
Originally posted by LW_lcarp:
Why are you taking it upon yourself to police this thread?? If you dont have anything constructive to add, Let the mods handle it. You sound like a hall monitor.

LW_lcarp
10-19-2007, 05:51 PM
Originally posted by nvrsummer2:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by LW_lcarp:
Why are you taking it upon yourself to police this thread?? If you dont have anything constructive to add, Let the mods handle it. You sound like a hall monitor. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

And what is it any comcern of yours if I am. What cant have any fun any more around here sheesh

Skycat_2
10-19-2007, 08:28 PM
No paper card or manual was included in the DVD case. If you got two DVDs (one for the game, one with bonus movies and pictures) then you got it all.