PDA

View Full Version : white screen/weird things

J3NK07
04-16-2008, 11:43 AM
okay, heres my specs:

Processor: core 2 duo e6750 @ 3.2ghz
Graphics cards: 2 ati hd3850's in crossfire (or not)
RAM: 2 ghz ddr2 ocz platinum

i never have problems running cod 4 on full graphics settings or anything else that relatively high spec.

when i start assassins creed the scenes when you start a new game appear almost completely white with just a few out lines. once i get through this to the tutorial i can see more but still very little. the ancestor seems has a strong outline as well as other characters but its more just an outline of them with a clear body. like i cant see clothing/swords. even the women with pots aren't right.

I've tried re-installing the game a few times, changed the graphics settings, updated every and all drivers.

I've played with brightness and contrast to see if that helps but still no. please help me someone?!

BTOG46
04-16-2008, 11:49 AM
If this is the opening scene in the lab, others have reported the same problem, it seems to be a problem mainly with ATI cards, possibly driver related, as it seems to effect quite a few different models of cards.
Those that manage to muddle through the lab sequence, seem to be ok after that.

revoltingbunny
04-16-2008, 11:51 AM
have you thought about smashing your computer and getting a PS3 or an X-box360? probably something wrong with the disk... http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-indifferent.gif

J3NK07
04-16-2008, 11:59 AM
after the lab sequence, the tutorial still isnt right like i said. anyone have any ideas what drivers i need to change or update?

smash up my pc? no chance. it's far better than any ps3 or 360