PDA

View Full Version : refund this trash game

MaddSwank
07-25-2019, 09:01 PM
read the title i dont want you're **** undirectional game anymore (aka for honor( aka any game ubisoft puts out) no direction garbage interfaces and half the time im dueling i have no directional wheel to block with the only thing i can see is my opponent me and the quick chat bar. super useful ubisoft, gave this a good three years to wait and buy it and honestly not worth a single dollar lmfao. i will honestly never buy another game you guys put out. first one in years and last one for good

AC35S4S51N
07-25-2019, 09:07 PM
agreed

littlefluffyegg
07-26-2019, 12:20 AM
ok?
have you ever considered you might have pressed f9 or turned off the wheel in settings?

JKnu_teCH
07-26-2019, 11:16 AM
ok?
have you ever considered you might have pressed f9 or turned off the wheel in settings?

Either this or he really enjoy realistic. Joke aside try what littlefluffyegg said or if this ain't working try reinstalling the game or some workarounds. Maybe is from your end and it's worth another chance, also try a controller and revert to default the settings maybe it will help solving your issue. My favorite game so far even with it's up and downs still is the game I boot up first.