PDA

View Full Version : Sniper Class does have bipod?

ThaTrueLiP3Z
07-24-2019, 03:29 PM
Hi Ghosts!

Taking advantage of the fact that the breeders are listening to us, in the wildlands we would ask for the famous snipers beep, will we have that at Breakpoint?

bigrexxx
07-24-2019, 04:00 PM
There will be bipods for sniper rifles. But it has not been made clear, if these will be strictly cosmetic, or if they will be functional.

InsanitiesEdge
07-24-2019, 04:15 PM
I think it will only be cosmetic. Haven't heard any claims of deployed mechanics from anyone.

ThaTrueLiP3Z
07-24-2019, 04:23 PM
They have mechanics to put the suppressor, to arm the bipod is just one step. Of course programming this should be hard to do, but let's face it, it would be a giant breakthrough for the game.

Kean_1
07-24-2019, 07:30 PM
There will be bipods for sniper rifles. But it has not been made clear, if these will be strictly cosmetic, or if they will be functional.

I sure hope it will be functional. I always thought it would have been a good addition to the LMGs as well if it could affect the accuracy and recoil.

bigrexxx
07-24-2019, 08:30 PM
I agree that they SHOULD be, but that doesn't mean that they will be. But we may all be surprised, in the end . After all, the bipods may not have been added to the version of the games, that were playable by the public, so they may be functional on release.

ThaTrueLiP3Z
07-25-2019, 03:48 PM
I would particularly love to spend a few hours calculating that long-range shot, of course in the wildlands I lost some of the immersion because I knew my soldier was not leaning the rifle on any bipod. Please Ubisoft, this game can be perfect if you get some loose ends. The bipod logic also fits the light machine guns hehe

DIDJAMOM
09-08-2019, 08:19 PM
The only sniper rifle getting the bi pod is the tac 50 and yes it is funcional