PDA

View Full Version : OLD RockMan's Custom Tracks

OLD_RockMan
07-23-2019, 02:06 AM
Hey all, I am close to finishing my first Rising track, so I started this thread to showcase any I make.

I don't make tracks on a regular basis these days, but I enjoy the editor a lot. I have made dozens of tracks on HD, and a few for Evolution, and a couple on Fusion that never got finished lol. So there is a possibility for future tracks by me, just don't expect them anytime soon, lol.

On a side note:
I don't make videos, but recently been playing around with xbox's upload studio.
I put together a video preview for my first Rising track. I don't use youtube, so the video is on OneDrive. It's not the best video, but I am learning.

OLD_RockMan
07-23-2019, 02:28 AM
I tried to post preview video of my track, but the embedded code didn't work for Onedrive video. So I will have to sort that out, or use youtube.

UbiCosmos
07-23-2019, 11:32 PM
Hello OLD_RockMan,

Can't wait to see your videos, hopefully you get the Onedrive issue all figured out! I use YouTube myself as well, just because I find it easiest to use. :)

OLD_RockMan
07-27-2019, 07:57 PM
Here is a preview video of my first track for Rising. It's now available on Track Central.

Name: Trials of Old
Theme: Trials HD
Difficulty: Medium
Release date: 07/28/2019

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kOtSaDuOTko&t=1s

OLD_RockMan
07-28-2019, 10:16 PM
Well now I see the medal times could have been adjusted more. It's hard to set reasonable times on your own. There are other players who can really speed run a track.

I want to change the medal times again, but I don't like to upload a track multiple times. It is what it is at this point.

calculusman1084
07-29-2019, 09:30 AM
Fantastic Track! Great lines, true to its theme, and a heck of a speedrun. Really enjoyed it! Hope to see more of your building talents in the future:)

OLD_RockMan
09-03-2019, 10:54 PM
This isn't a track, though I have another in the works. I took a break from building the track, and started building something else. Over the past few days I have been building a working and drivable excavator. Still have some things to do to get it completely done, but I wanted to show what I have so far. It is about 90% functional, other than getting the lower section to rotate so it can turn and maneuver around objects. Other than that, it works just fine.

Here is a short clip of it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kN_mnZhxZnc&t=1s

I should have it in full working order soon. Perhaps I can use it in some sort of skill game in the future.