PDA

View Full Version : My account is missing

toeymamam
07-20-2019, 01:35 PM
I login with Facebook account. On July 19, 2019 My account was reset and Go back to start at tutorial. My level is 39 and Most characters are 5 stars. Importantly, I have paid a lot for this game so So this thing shouldn't happen to me. Please correct the information for me to play this game at the same level.

poppaserf
07-24-2019, 05:43 PM
You might not want to post your contact information on public forums.

Official UBI support may be able to help you:

If you are experiencing an issue or would like to contact the ACR team, please do so by reaching out to Customer Support through the game: Tap More > Options > Support > Customer Support.

Ubi-Bumble
08-01-2019, 06:56 PM
I login with Facebook account. On July 19, 2019 My account was reset and Go back to start at tutorial. My level is 39 and Most characters are 5 stars. Importantly, I have paid a lot for this game so So this thing shouldn't happen to me. Please correct the information for me to play this game at the same level.

As long as you have your game linked to Facebook already, signing in on a new device/ signing in a new game should automatically download your save. Make sure that you are connected to the correct Facebook account in the Facebook app or mobile browser.

If you are still experiencing issues, contact the Support team. :D