PDA

View Full Version : Mission 50 - Well Begun is Half Done - Stuck

bobgilbert
01-23-2010, 03:03 PM
Hello!

I am playing mission 50 currently and I am afraid that I am stuck. I am not certain if I am doing something incorrectly or if I have encountered a bug of some sort.

I am supposed to clear 4 areas so that fires can be lit for the flying machine. Well, I have cleared the 4 areas of any guard that I can possibly find but it still shows that I have someone to kill on the boat (That is what the red targets continually lead me to)

I have scowered the boat and killed all guards ANYWHERE NEAR the boat.

Any halp would be greatly appreciated!

Great game so far, thanks

bobgilbert
01-24-2010, 01:27 PM
Disregard please.

I killed myself within the game and when I went back to the boat the guys that I needed to kill were there.

sebjb77
02-02-2010, 05:41 AM
when your in the high lighted areas use your eagle vision and the the target will be high lighted yellow/gold. this way you know which guard to kill.

abel1717
05-19-2010, 11:41 PM
Originally posted by bobgilbert:
Hello!

I am playing mission 50 currently and I am afraid that I am stuck. I am not certain if I am doing something incorrectly or if I have encountered a bug of some sort.

I am supposed to clear 4 areas so that fires can be lit for the flying machine. Well, I have cleared the 4 areas of any guard that I can possibly find but it still shows that I have someone to kill on the boat (That is what the red targets continually lead me to)

I have scowered the boat and killed all guards ANYWHERE NEAR the boat.

Any halp would be greatly appreciated!

Great game so far, thanks

same here, It took me 20 minutes to kill the guard on the boat, as it keep coming back from the dead several times. then i kicked him out of the boat but still, the area is uncleared. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_frown.gif can't move on pass this bug)