PDA

View Full Version : 3+ days of not being abls to log in

dimjarnaby
07-19-2019, 02:36 AM
New thread. Maybe you guys have forgotten the old one.

There are scads of people who have been unable to log in since update. The issue has been reported. The issue is known.

IOS users that do not have access to wifi are unable to log in on cell data. I have no access to wifi. We all spend money on this game and are unable to play/progress at important time.

badplayerslovedougie -coonlegends

DIEBeest
07-19-2019, 02:37 PM
I'm an ict guy, and i don't get how they are working? If i would work like this, i would be unemployed. They release a fix, they didn't test accordingly, to fix minor issues like ike and wendy not having the correct stats. This fix has a lot of other bugs, people are not able to log in or play. Why won't you guys rollback to the previous version and work on a decent fix without all the bugs.

mpemberto
07-19-2019, 04:01 PM
I havenít been able to open the game while on a cellular network since the update. Iím my clans leader and this has really hamstringed my ability to run the team successfully. I donít know how many thousands of dollars Iíve spent on this game, but I do know that I should be able to play a mobile game mobile! Please fix quickly