PDA

View Full Version : Can't actually play now

FourSalmon723
07-17-2019, 07:09 PM
I can't connect to the servers for some reason I can connect to other servers like r6 and other games but for honor won't work so I can't play my game am I the only one having this problom or this was a thing that was told was gonna happen for a bit servers down and I didn't hear?

JorgeWhitney
08-22-2019, 06:24 AM
I haven't been able to contact the servers on my xbox one as well. I have done all the things have said to do to fix it and it doesn't work. Port forwarding thing, and all that. but is doesn't work. Is there a glitch in my download of the game? Or did something happen in the last update or what? Did they discontinue the first gen xbox ones? There isn't even a error code to let you know what is wrong. I might just uninstall it and never play it, cause I can't. I guess I was too late jumping on this game, I was really excited to play it, to be blocked by this problem. Anyone know what I can do?

UbiInsulin
08-22-2019, 03:52 PM
I haven't been able to contact the servers on my xbox one as well. I have done all the things have said to do to fix it and it doesn't work. Port forwarding thing, and all that. but is doesn't work. Is there a glitch in my download of the game? Or did something happen in the last update or what? Did they discontinue the first gen xbox ones? There isn't even a error code to let you know what is wrong. I might just uninstall it and never play it, cause I can't. I guess I was too late jumping on this game, I was really excited to play it, to be blocked by this problem. Anyone know what I can do?

I'd get in touch with https://support.ubi.com , but I want to ask a few questions.

How far do you get in the start-up process? It doesn't sound like you're seeing a connectivity error code.

If it hasn't worked since this update, reinstalling the game would be a troubleshooting step worth trying.

Also, if your Xbox is pretty full in terms of space, you could check whether the update is still waiting to install. Deleting a game you're not playing at the moment could create enough space for the update, if that is in fact the problem.