PDA

View Full Version : Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Wildlands update: Mercenaries

Ubi-Heruhoss
07-17-2019, 05:52 PM
https://staticctf.akamaized.net/J3yJr34U2pZ2Ieem48Dwy9uqj5PNUQTn/3c7XtYeDklW5khLnApYC9w/53bd42cadc88dae0d802db19f84569f9/GRW-MERCENARIES_KeyArt_1080.jpg

Your support of Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon® Wildlands since the launch has been truly incredible. Through strong PvE content, Ghost War, iconic character appearances, and community requested features, you’ve stood beside us through every step of the journey.

With Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon® Breakpoint coming this October, we want to send off Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Wildlands with one last major update as a thank-you to the community. The update will introduce a brand-new mode that is truly a unique experience.

We’re proud to introduce you to Mercenaries. We’re excited to experiment with this concept to bring something new and different before we launch the next installment in the franchise.

WHAT IS MERCENARIES?

Mercenaries is an eight-player free-for-all PvPvE gameplay experience. Your objective is to call for rescue, locate and reach the extraction point, and be the first to board the chopper.

PHASE 1: RECON

https://staticctf.akamaized.net/J3yJr34U2pZ2Ieem48Dwy9uqj5PNUQTn/5qasWwsg9S3Rdzws9gQEYV/1f3fa593a1613ce4e3021c52ccff9223/GRW_MERC_Transmitter_1080.jpg

At the beginning of the match, your extraction point is unknown and you will have no weapons, gear, or items. You will need to locate and activate radio transmitters to shrink the possible extract zone on your map.

In order to locate the transmitters, you will need to find an intel marker. After interacting with the intel, you will have three choices to gain an advantage through the position of a transmitter and a randomly determined selection of the following:

The position of other players for a limited amount of time
The position of rare items like gear and weapons
The position of a vehicle
After you use intel or a transmitter, you will not be able to use it again. Your opponents will be able to use it, if they haven’t already.

During this phase, you will need to compete with other players and face Unidad soldiers to locate transmitters. You’ll also need to find gear and weapons to give yourself a competitive edge.

Once you activate three transmitters, you’ll reveal the exact position of the extraction point and gain one out of the five segments needed to fill your extraction gauge and board the helicopter.

PHASE 2: HELICOPTER DEPLOYMENT

https://staticctf.akamaized.net/J3yJr34U2pZ2Ieem48Dwy9uqj5PNUQTn/3QeISLOXBFrBb9xDmlVyIq/fbf048e1d596adfc2bad42c91e477b24/GRW_MERC_Extract_1080.jpg

When you’ve activated three transmitters, the helicopter will start flying to the extraction point. When the helicopter lands, the location will be revealed to all players.

Those who haven’t activated three transmitters can still continue to gather intel.

Depending on your strategy, you can use intel to get better gear, reveal enemy player locations, or gather three transmitters yourself to begin filling your extraction gauge before reaching the helicopter.

PHASE 3: EXTRACTION

https://staticctf.akamaized.net/J3yJr34U2pZ2Ieem48Dwy9uqj5PNUQTn/3Jdgk3e71WeUZNhg7WeRvW/6514cc7e8c28befeef0b227951fb8c5c/GRW_MERC_Fight_1080.jpg

Once you’ve reached the extraction point, you will need to fill a gauge to board the helicopter. The gauge can be filled by staying in a set area around the helicopter.

This gauge will have checkpoints, and if you are forced to leave the area or want to set a trap for the other mercenaries, the gauge will remain filled to the last checkpoint you reached.

The helicopter will not extract you if there are other players in the area, so you’ll have to use your best tactics to keep the other mercenaries out when your gauge is full.

NEW MECHANICS

LOOT YOUR GEAR

When you spawn in the match, you will be equipped with nothing but your melee weapon. It will be on you to find the best gear, weapons, and consumables to fight enemy players and the Unidad forces.

Located around the map and on the bases, there will be caches where you are be able to find everything from sniper rifles and flashbangs to armored vests and healing syringes.

If you die, you will lose all of the loot you gathered and start at square one when you respawn.

This is Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Wildlands, so good tactics will always be rewarded. Utilizing the transmitter system, exploring the map, and infiltrating Unidad bases for loot will give you plenty of opportunities to get back in the game even if you die.

ARMOR AND HEALTH

Mercenaries will have a new health and armor system. Based on the gear you pick up, an armor bar will appear. This bar will absorb a percentage of damage based on the penetration capability of your opponent’s weapon.

If you are hit by a weapon that deals penetration damage, you’ll start to bleed. When bleeding begins, you’ll start to gradually lose a percentage of your health.

If you are injured, you can loot three different types of healing items to get back into fighting shape:

Medikit restores all health and will stop bleeding
Bandage stops bleeding but will not restore health
Syringe restores health but will not stop bleeding
DESTRUCTIBLES

https://staticctf.akamaized.net/J3yJr34U2pZ2Ieem48Dwy9uqj5PNUQTn/3Ebn1Wb3jsnND2Ki4WVN75/9480d2051a63f80ab289fd944c080e5c/GRW_MERC_Breach_1080.jpg

In Mercenaries, destructible doors can be opened with a CQC. Behind these doors, you’ll have the chance to find loot to help you take on other players and Unidad.

You’ll have to think tactically about when to do it as your opponents will be able to hear you breaking the doors if they are close by.

It’s up to you to weigh the risks against the rewards in every scenario of Mercenaries.

REWARDS

LONE WOLF COSTUME

https://staticctf.akamaized.net/J3yJr34U2pZ2Ieem48Dwy9uqj5PNUQTn/bQn6Gy094C2u3leIQpoYu/6580e7273dba68f0732627bbe2b4d54e/walkercostume.jpg

After completing your first game, you will be granted the Lone Wolf costume as a reward to thank all players who try out this mode.

MERCENARY ITEMS

You will also obtain rewards based on your number of wins:

1st Win: Mercenary Patch
3rd Win: Mercenary Pants
5th Win: Mercenary Heavy Vest
10th Win: Jacket Army Mercenary
15th Win: Mercenary Heavy Vest with Shoulder Pads
25th Win: Mercenary Backpack
BUG FIXES AND IMPROVEMENTS
(PVP) Sapper mines will now blink while activating, similar to the Trapper.
(PVP) Fixed exploits in the Dust Town, Lithium Mine, Zinc Mine, and Institute maps.
(GUERILLA MODE) Fixed an issue in Guerrilla Mode where players would be rewarded with more Prestige Credits than intended.
(GUERILLA MODE) Fixed an issue in Guerrilla Mode where a player would respawn in their "dead" animation when the revive is interrupted by the respawn mechanic.
(PVE) Fixed an issue where the player would not receive Carzita's briefing video when entering Agua Verde.
(PVE) Fixed an issue where Nomad would walk instead of crouching or crawling after picking up a dropped weapon.
(PVE) Fixed a visual issue in the Itacua province.
To learn more about Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Wildlands, please keep an eye on ghostrecon.com (https://ghost-recon.ubisoft.com/), visit the official forum (https://forums.ubi.com/forumdisplay.php/872-Ghost-Recon-Wildlands)s, and join the discussion on Twitter by tagging @GhostRecon or by using #GhostRecon.

Dino-Valletta
07-17-2019, 06:39 PM
Pathetic list of "bug fixes and improvements"

Fix the GD ghost recon network weapon leaderboard problems. DYFJ

refraction_it
07-17-2019, 08:07 PM
Sapper mines needs to be fixed on damaged side also guys... but I guess this will be a long night dream, as you are no longer supporting the game.

Loot mechanics everywhere, I guess also the real spirit of GR is getting lost time by time, as you are turning everything into a RPG/RNG game mode.

Battle Royale in GR, seriously? Unique thing I can say, I thought you were the only one taking distances from that, but... I was wrong.

That is not to spread negative vibes, guys I only play Ubisoft games, I can say I am an indirect Ubisoft supporter, but I am getting very disappointed lately.

Last but not least, you are stopping the support to Wildlands, that's wrong, because Breakpoint is a different game with different mechanics, so it will never be the same.

;)

Joe_Goulart
07-17-2019, 10:19 PM
Is all Ghost Recon Wildlands potential going to be left alone?
Generally, when a major update is coming we have announcements about it and some kind of hype. Today I found out that TOMORROW a final update is coming. My very first question was: "WHY is Ubisoft doing it right now?"
Wildlands has much more to offer and points to improve, WHY to add a FORTNITE / PUGB like stuff?
Some answers came to my mind and none of them is very positive.
I must to confess that I am quite disappointed with this "Good bye" update. It left a sour taste of "unfinished" work. So I question myself: is it going to happen with Breakpoint too?
Everyday a crescent number of doubts if the path Ubisoft is heading to right now would be the most correct path for the players.
At this moment, we have seen two extremes: bad examples like BATTLEFIELD V, BATTLEFRONT 2, ANTHEM, FALLOUT 76,... Triple "A" games going down the sink all for greed. On the other hand we have a good example like CD PROJECT RED's Cyberpunk 2077 where the company respects their base-players. Which path is Ubisoft going through?
Recently (this week) Ubisoft presented a huge problem with Assassin's Creed Odyssey player's XP missions and its response was not very bright Again, the very same question come to my mind: Is it going to happen with Breakpoint too?
I preordered Breakpoint, but I must say that I have had increasingly concerns about Breakpoint's future right now.
I'm still a great supporter of Wildlands but what I have seen recently about Ubisoft decisions makes me to be a little cautious about Breadkpoint and I would like to know if its strong points will be enough to surpass any major disappointments like (for me) a premature ending of Wildlands.
I am not a Ubisoft "Fanboy". I am a player that is really satisfied with Ghost Recon Wildlands.
--- Edited: All this "noise" for cosmetics only stuff? It would be interesting to be able to use all the EXTRA credits we are receiving everyday for doing daily challenges to buy all items at store, once these Challenge credits do NOT transfer to Breakpoint There's no point to have lots of credits, having locked game items and not be able to have them once game has no more support. It makes no sense for me.

nga-chairman
07-18-2019, 03:11 AM
any chance you can do the update earlier? 6pm Aust time is prime time for us and 4 hours long.... Do it a few hours earlier ;)

refraction_it
07-18-2019, 10:17 AM
Is all Ghost Recon Wildlands potential going to be left alone?
Generally, when a major update is coming we have announcements about it and some kind of hype. Today I found out that TOMORROW a final update is coming. My very first question was: "WHY is Ubisoft doing it right now?"
Wildlands has much more to offer and points to improve, WHY to add a FORTNITE / PUGB like stuff?
Some answers came to my mind and none of them is very positive.
I must to confess that I am quite disappointed with this "Good bye" update. It left a sour taste of "unfinished" work. So I question myself: is it going to happen with Breakpoint too?
Everyday a crescent number of doubts if the path Ubisoft is heading to right now would be the most correct path for the players.
At this moment, we have seen two extremes: bad examples like BATTLEFIELD V, BATTLEFRONT 2, ANTHEM, FALLOUT 76,... Triple "A" games going down the sink all for greed. On the other hand we have a good example like CD PROJECT RED's Cyberpunk 2077 where the company respects their base-players. Which path is Ubisoft going through?
Recently (this week) Ubisoft presented a huge problem with Assassin's Creed Odyssey player's XP missions and its response was not very bright Again, the very same question come to my mind: Is it going to happen with Breakpoint too?
I preordered Breakpoint, but I must say that I have had increasingly concerns about Breakpoint's future right now.
I'm still a great supporter of Wildlands but what I have seen recently about Ubisoft decisions makes me to be a little cautious about Breadkpoint and I would like to know if its strong points will be enough to surpass any major disappointments like (for me) a premature ending of Wildlands.
I am not a Ubisoft "Fanboy". I am a player that is really satisfied with Ghost Recon Wildlands.
--- Edited: All this "noise" for cosmetics only stuff? It would be interesting to be able to use all the EXTRA credits we are receiving everyday for doing daily challenges to buy all items at store, once these Challenge credits do NOT transfer to Breakpoint There's no point to have lots of credits, having locked game items and not be able to have them once game has no more support. It makes no sense for me.

I agree with your post, I am actually a Ubisoft fanboy, I only play their games, let's say 80%, and when talking about the brand Ghost Recon it is like religion for me, it is my fav brand ever.

But everything is changing, what can we do? They are not surely going to listen to us, just consider the concept of Breakpoint, nothing more needs to be said.

I will also buy the gold edition, I will play it because I need to see what it is about at full, but for now it's not promising at all.

Kestrel_Huxley
07-18-2019, 11:22 AM
I am surprised you didn't do a zombies/infected/undead release, mainly because they don't fit into the Tom Clancyverse, but why are you following suit with, YET, another battle royale clone?
Sure, the combat mechanics in GR:W are top of the line, but couldn't you have just added more maps to your survival update? Or a full set of missions showing why walker turned against Nomad?(which will probably be explained in breakpoint I guess)

You could've taken any direction in the world, and you just filled some gap with, yet, ANOTHER battle royale clone.
Ghost Recon: Wildlands is amazing and has not ceased to amaze me since I started playing, despite a heap of glitches that are still running rampant.
You have the potential to break ground, but instead you are breaking hearts...

with yet, another BATTLE ROYALE clone.

TL;DR -just read the words in caps

GforceMI69
07-18-2019, 03:40 PM
So basically, as someone who only plays PVE single player, I get yet another 17gb download that adds more stuff that I don't use or play ? getting seriously fed up with constant 17gb downloads that pretty much add nothing to my own personal gaming experience other than wasting my bandwidth.

I have Yr 1 Gold Edition btw, I don't need any more Multiplayer features wasting bandwidth thanks, I just need the PVE patches.

UbiSARDEN2
07-18-2019, 05:36 PM
This game mode is pretty good, but i think i speak for a lot of people by saying - there should have been a 8-player campaign!!! Most of us love to run teams and what would be better than having 8 of your friends, in a same party, doing tactical operations. Please consider this, if possible, for Breakpoint. Or even a test run in Wildlands.

MajorGap
07-18-2019, 06:40 PM
I tried the new gamemode for 5 seconds as i spawned into a spawn-camp. Needless to say i left and didn´t return.
I would have to agree with GforceMI69 regarding the MASSIVE patches that many times addresses features in the game that i (like GforceMI69) doesn´t use at all.
And why can´t i start my own instance of mercenary so i can play with +7 of my m8´s ?!

Hoak
07-19-2019, 07:10 AM
Very disappointing game mode imho. This could have been something deeper and more tactical like a Survival, Escape & Evasion mission -- all he assets there and even essential narrative to create a deep tactical SP COOP, and MP game mode -- but instead it's yet another derivative regurge (and virtual clone) of PUBG's fantasy/arcade king of the shrinking magic circle death mash.

Does anyone know why even the smallest amount of added realism in terms of objective game design seems to be totally out of the question at Ubisoft? Differentiation, uniqueness, offering something that can't be had elsewhere is what defined realism game genres and built the big franchises: Ghost Recon, Battlefield, COD, R6, SWAT, Hidden & Dangerous, Red Orchestra... Today's versions of these games and sadly Ghost Recon seems to be the worst example are virtually interchangeable outside of the paint job -- the only games that are differentiated are at the extremes of scale sim realism like VBS & ArmA, and at the other extreme Counter-Strike and the Korean speed-spam action shooters, or games that create a new genre.

Ghost Recon was once the genre defining franchise title for 'tactical realism' -- ie games where only realistic tactics and squad maneuver fire would or could prevail, and objectives weren't psychotic mass murder sprees with equally insane narratives and objectives, and it had slow burn sales that continue to astound even today. It's a shame Ubisoft didn't raise the bar and keep improving, refining and growing the franchise the way BI, DICE and others managed to -- at least Wildlands COOP offers a sideway glimpse a what might have been.

Sadly games like Ready Or Not and '83 will probably steal all of the Ghost Recon and R6 fire for good -- but tactical realism as been left to languish too long by Ubisoft -- so that may not be such a bad outcome...

MechaG2
07-19-2019, 07:58 AM
This makes me EXTREMELY sad, and even a little angry. I love GRW, but it has A LOT of bugs, glitches and other issues that need to be fixed, and has for a very long time. For crying out loud, some problems have existed since before launch! Then there are the options, features and gameplay mechanics we've been asking for (some of them very basic things most games have from the start). Again, some of these we've been asking for since before launch, too.

GRW has a lot of problems that need to fixed, and I absolutely hate the idea of it being abandoned in the state it's currently in. It has SO much potential. I feel like all the posts and feedback we've left fell on deaf ears. I simply can't believe Ubisoft isn't aware of the kind of issues we've reported or things we've requested for these past few years. What the heck happened during all that time? The new content was great, but releasing QOL updates should've been prioritized.

I hope to God, this situation doesn't happen to For Honor. It's currently in a similar state. :(

guest-juGVCRxz
07-19-2019, 09:50 AM
Honestly Ubisoft I'm mad that you made this the DLC but for the fact you have constantly told your fans your fans to "**** off" we have asked from the beginning to allows to change AI weapons and clothing you gave us one of then then gave then ability to change the time of day when this main been thing I've heard streamers ask for except for one that i watch constantly DarkDally who apparently knows your community better the you ****s, so no background as to why walker when rogue or new weapons or features.....no instead a ****ing battle royal mode......a ****ING BATTLE ROYAL MODE no want to play battle royal I sure as don't when I play a in I game of I did I'd play apex. stop subscribing to EA's business model you will be out business at this rate I'm actually a scared to buy breakpoint or division 2 I'm tired of dropping hundreds of hard earned cash just to be cucked. Fix yourselves please for love all that holy see that people really aren't happy about this and find way to fix this massive bug fixes give use every feature under the damn sun, increase. Sqaud size for coop I don't care I have had the most fun playing Ubisoft games but the feels like a kick to the nuts for my loyalty. If nothing else learn from this **** up don't ignore fans then suck your own **** on updates with **** we didn't always ask from. Thank you for the memories and sorry for the cursing.

Lekter_LTU
07-19-2019, 07:48 PM
Add the ability to play together with your friends as a team (as the advertisement suggested), add more AI enemies and take away respawns and that will make it quite enjoyable game mode.

CeIIarDweIIar
07-19-2019, 09:48 PM
What?!? I can't play with my friends in the new mod?

Adam__Beckett
07-19-2019, 11:46 PM
So basically, as someone who only plays PVE single player, I get yet another 17gb download that adds more stuff that I don't use or play ? getting seriously fed up with constant 17gb downloads that pretty much add nothing to my own personal gaming experience other than wasting my bandwidth.

I have Yr 1 Gold Edition btw, I don't need any more Multiplayer features wasting bandwidth thanks, I just need the PVE patches.

I logged into these Ubi forums, after over a year of being AWOL, just to complain about this same thing.

It is nice that the devs wanted to add 'free stuff' a final time ... even if I will never see it.

And that is the point.

Today's publishers all assume, we all have cap-free, fast, infinite bandwidth Internet. When in fact, most ISP's - US, UK, EU ... are offering a 'soft' capped connection - throttling you after a certain cap limit (for me it's 500GB a month. After that ... I am no longer in the 15-20Mbps but in the 3Mbps range until the end of the month. A few major (new) games throwing 20GB updates and 80GB installs ... and I am done.

Not to mention 4K Netflix and Amazon Prime etc video streaming, or Twitch & YouTube.

Games used to have 2-Tier like builds: base game for the majority (incl. Single Player types), which do not need to stay 'synced' online and "Multiplayer" builds, for all of you other people. Now, every game is multiplayer-something, always-online, one same build version, because this is the way how companies make players 'sticky'. Staying with the game. Buying DLC. Buying Booster-Packs and Loot boxes. Easier to make them 'switch', 'upgrade', 'pay up' ... turn into multiplayer frag-fodder for the whales...

GRW has an offline option, last time I played it. Meaning - they COULD have left my SP game alone since the release. If I buy DLC, it will download DLC - not before. Instead, I had to re-download the game like 5x through it's lifespan so far? Not to mention 'real' re-downloads.

There is no escape anymore for Single Player/Offline types. We are history. Even on consoles. Comply ... or play something else?

CrockfordCK
07-20-2019, 12:07 AM
What?!? I can't play with my friends in the new mod?

Not by design, but I have personally come across groups of players that are obviously working together, so there is a way. Could be luck(all of them queuing up at the same time and getting into the same game) or it could be some other shenanigans. In any case it's a bummer that you can't play with friends.

refraction_it
07-20-2019, 08:46 PM
Dear Ubisoft,

here is my feedback.

I was skeptical and disappointed about this new mode because Ghost Recon is such a masterpiece on the gaming history, I never played a "battle royale", but I have to admit it is funny.

In my opinion :

- You should add more players, at least 16, because the map is huge and empty, the game is mostly concentrated on fighting on chopper area once it's arrived
- I don't like the presence of Unidad, I would say, remove Unidad and add more players
- Unidad is too lethal, balance it, they are able to kill you wherever they are, their sniper (and not only) is so precise, makes your life difficult ; on other hands, time to kill is relatively low, so that's ok
- Vehicles driveability is terrible, please do something about that
- Would be cool to use the helicopter
- When you get killed during the extraction, most of the times you respawn within an area where no weapons or items can be found

;)

Tengg-Eri
07-21-2019, 08:31 PM
I'd rather add moderate civilians presence like in the sp mode and 2v2v2v2 matchmaking

PuppetMasterr
07-22-2019, 12:34 PM
I like the concept as a whole but the final fight is a mess where a couple of players are running as fools in a small circle. This mode would be perfect when after the heli arrives players get only one chance (1 life) and the circle should be expanded to a larger area within a size of small PvP map. In short the final zone should be like a regular FFA game mode imo.

maddogs1989
07-22-2019, 08:08 PM
I am surprised you didn't do a zombies/infected/undead release, mainly because they don't fit into the Tom Clancyverse, but why are you following suit with, YET, another battle royale clone?
Sure, the combat mechanics in GR:W are top of the line, but couldn't you have just added more maps to your survival update? Or a full set of missions showing why walker turned against Nomad?(which will probably be explained in breakpoint I guess)

You could've taken any direction in the world, and you just filled some gap with, yet, ANOTHER battle royale clone.
Ghost Recon: Wildlands is amazing and has not ceased to amaze me since I started playing, despite a heap of glitches that are still running rampant.
You have the potential to break ground, but instead you are breaking hearts...

with yet, another BATTLE ROYALE clone.

TL;DR -just read the words in caps

They did it Rainbow 6: Outbreak

ferreira256
07-22-2019, 10:13 PM
the new mode mercenaries is garvage

you are copiing other games like pubg what a crap you done for the last update of the game

1 first game i bought and i love it but its the last if you guys are doing this.

thats my opinion i respect other opinions but for me MERCENARIES is PURE GARVAGE.

have a nice game

refraction_it
07-23-2019, 09:10 AM
the final fight is a mess where a couple of players are running as fools in a small circle.

The Division chicken dance !

Kunsthonig
07-23-2019, 10:04 AM
All the whiners here are absolutely disgusting and you don't even realize the difference between Battle Royale and Mercenaries.

The new mode is similiar to Hunt: Showdown. Your main goal IS NOT to kill other players but to reach the landing zone first.

Thank you for this amazing update, Ubisoft!! Mercenaries is awesome and a lot of fun.

f00sball
07-24-2019, 05:54 PM
A 20 gig patch for some PVP crap I could care less about.

Now I have to play offline in order to avoid making the overall game install a 120 gigs?

GFY.

CrockfordCK
07-25-2019, 07:15 PM
All the whiners here are absolutely disgusting and you don't even realize the difference between Battle Royale and Mercenaries.

The new mode is similiar to Hunt: Showdown. Your main goal IS NOT to kill other players but to reach the landing zone first.

Thank you for this amazing update, Ubisoft!! Mercenaries is awesome and a lot of fun.

No man, we get it. And if this were Forza, dashing to a finish line might be fun. But in a cooperative tactical shooter, a game mode without tactics, cooperation, and in a lot of cases even shooting, just isn't right. Tie that it in with super ****ty tier loot pick ups, immersion breaking item beacons, bullet sponge armor stats, re-tuned in the extreme wrong direction driving mechanics, cosmetic "rewards" with visual clipping issues, and numerous bugs and exploits... None of that is Ghost Recon.

I understand people can have fun with this game, but that doesn't mean it's a good product.

kansascowboyjr
07-30-2019, 01:59 AM
Idk if anyone else is having problems but my friends and I are having problems in the original coop campaign. Enemies automatically detect us even if we don't do anything or as soon as we load back in from a mission fail. Missions are literally unplayable if they are stealth based. Some cases I have weapon problems or my drone wont luanch. Enemies seem stronger taking up to a whole clip of ammo. I could of swore I heard the predator to the DJ pericho mission. There are more bugs. Idk if you will read this but this is my favorite game please look into and patch these please....

CrockfordCK
07-31-2019, 06:30 PM
Idk if anyone else is having problems but my friends and I are having problems in the original coop campaign. Enemies automatically detect us even if we don't do anything or as soon as we load back in from a mission fail. Missions are literally unplayable if they are stealth based. Some cases I have weapon problems or my drone wont luanch. Enemies seem stronger taking up to a whole clip of ammo. I could of swore I heard the predator to the DJ pericho mission. There are more bugs. Idk if you will read this but this is my favorite game please look into and patch these please....

Known issue: Someone had a mission in progress that they left to join another mission.
Known solution: Launch into a new session and before selecting any missions, listen for mission dialog from Bowman/etc. Identify what mission they are talking about, then select and do that mission.

MrLampo
08-02-2019, 12:26 AM
I like very much this mercenaries and i find it simply wonderfull. It would be greater if we could play in teams of two.

K1r0ck
08-09-2019, 06:58 PM
new game mode sucks, it's pile of ****. developers don't even care if the game modes even balanced or playable. **** you. I'm very disappointed in you guys, thus I won't buy the Breakpoint

Yfarer
08-10-2019, 05:29 PM
1. big mistake to abandon wildlands, why not develop it further, add to the story, expand map, from what i saw of breakpoint there is nothing in it that would make me want to switch to it, and i do enjoy wildlands still.

2. mercenaries is boring, i see it as another of the hidden test of mechanics that are in breakpoint as it was with fallen ghosts. i enjoy coop much more.

3. FIX YOUR SH.T, first of all wildlands was never spotless when it comes to bugs and glitches, but the raw number of them right now after mercenaries was released it annoying, getting spotted through walls, getting spotted instantly for no apparent reason, conversations with npcs getting broken because they get startled by some invisible things OVER AND OVER, some missions are impossible to progress because of that, like try to start silent spade and talk to mitchell and that is just one example.

Very_Melon
11-12-2019, 02:14 PM
Wow, so you wasted the last of development time on this game making a battle royale mode for 8 players, again, something that nobody asked for, and then you're surprised Breakpoint didn't sell?

Merge707
12-10-2019, 09:51 PM
No one plays mercenaries on ps4 anymore. How am I supposed to get the lone wolf outfit? Please put it back in game!!!

SamuraiBankkey
05-01-2020, 12:01 PM
realli?

Leodonti
06-01-2020, 08:29 AM
Recently bought the game and have literally queued for hours and never got into a game of Mercenaries.

CrockfordCK
06-01-2020, 10:42 PM
Recently bought the game and have literally queued for hours and never got into a game of Mercenaries.

No body plays it. Mercenaries is the EXACT opposite of every piece of feedback on these forums. A giant middle finger from UbiParis, to you, as their "Thank you" final update to this game.

Try looking up Ghost Recon on discord. I know they were for a while forming a schedule for people to queue up at the same time. Good luck Ghost.

GRAMK067
07-24-2020, 12:11 AM
I always go into the mercenary section and do the search for players and i can't find players.

Nadine929
09-06-2020, 02:32 PM
we need this update without bugs that the main requirment

chacachaca88
10-17-2020, 10:39 PM
Is it possible to open this up to where only ONE player can play this since no one else is playing? Finding TWO people yet alone EIGHT is IMPOSSIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I sure would enjoy those items lLOCKED behind this mode.

Thanks Ubisoft.