PDA

View Full Version : [PC] Are you a goal oriented, tactical, team player?

TGxNovember
07-17-2019, 03:59 PM
Hello brothers and sisters,

My name's November and I've been playing Wildlands since the game first launched. At the moment, I've paused on collecting items in regular campaign mode to pursue a mission few would answer.

MISSION OBJECTIVES:
- Complete all in-game missions (Including Operation Watchman, Operation Silent Spade, and Operation Oracle) in Ghost Mode on Extreme Difficulty
- Collect all weapons & accessories in Ghost Mode on Extreme Difficulty
- Collect all intel and artifacts in Ghost Mode on Extreme Difficulty
- Reach Tier 1 on Ghost Mode
- Earn Gold Exosuit

I am looking for operators who not only share the same mission as I do, but are scholars, team players, and communicators.

Scholars are those who learn as much as they can about their enemy and the AO before planning and executing a course of action to accomplish a mission.

Team players are those willing to cooperate with others for the success of the mission and willing to always be with their battle buddy to both support and recover one another, should either of you fall during an engagement.

Communicators have microphones and make SAL (Size or the number of enemy combatants, Action of the identified targets, Location of the identified target) based callouts, inform teammates of their actions (Movements, engagements, need to reload, etc.), and provide insight during planning phases.

If you are interested, please leave a reply.

Thank you for taking the time out in reading my recruitment post.
I look forward to working with you.

- November

MaxPain_
07-20-2019, 07:38 PM
started on wildlands again as I got bored of The Div 2 and am waiting on the release of breakpoint. Love COOP tactics etc.

TGxNovember
07-25-2019, 06:45 PM
started on wildlands again as I got bored of The Div 2 and am waiting on the release of breakpoint. Love COOP tactics etc.

Sent you a friend request.

//PROGRESS UPDATE//
- The Santa Blanca Cartel's security, production, influence, and smuggling has been destablized (>/= to 100%)
- El Sueno has been secured and sent to prison
- Operation Watchman, Operation Silent Spade, and Operation Oracle have not yet been completed.
- Still need to collect all weapons & accessories in Ghost Mode on Extreme Difficulty
- Still collecting all intel and files in Ghost Mode on Extreme Difficulty
- Still trying to reach Tier 1 on Ghost Mode (Currently Tier 31 in Ghost Mode)

MangoZero1
09-05-2019, 12:41 AM
I am interested but I play no HUD... so hard to find players that play hardcore tactical gameplay.. I want to play Ghost mode and I am willing to play extreme if there are willing to cooperate lads like FIST or good Arma teams show \ can do.

IF you want please add me on uplay which is the fastest way maybe to get in contact.

d10sk0ur01

I am trying to form a team of 4.. but maybe you have my same intentions.

If you use HUD... ( i mean like gps map, crosshair, civilian or other future soldier hyper help)... please do not consider this message.

OuterSquash168
11-22-2019, 07:02 AM
I am interested in joining not used to know hud but deff been looking for milsim mates love everything military

MangoZero1
11-27-2019, 06:33 PM
Hey Outersquash, I am looking for above 20 years old friends,
able to play hardcore, focused on game, no outside disturbances
mic headset, tactical attitude, just easy going but focused on the game \ immersion in the role...
No Hud, Ghost mode Extreme.. to meet constantly through some months and play the campaign.

Not a clan, just friends we can build a tactical relation with and I guess form a little group via discord or other tools ...

Use of Push to talk is needed too.

Let me know., We are here https://discord.gg/33aNHRA