PDA

View Full Version : Achievement don't unlock !!!!

Arulan-Hingle
07-16-2019, 09:32 PM
The achievement "Eye Witness" don't unlock for me, I TRIED EVERYTHING AND THIS ACHIEVEMNT DON'T UNLOCK FOR ME!, I tried this achievement with linx, but may I need to try with other predators? Have anyone this same problem ?:mad:

Ede-Wolf
07-18-2019, 06:21 AM
Ok, what means it doesn't unlock for you? Did you see a bobcat killing a soldier but it doesn't count or can't you find a situation for it?
The problem is, I have this trophy and I can't repeat it because I can't remove it. And I have no memories to this trophy. I got it automatically.

I saw a video of this trophy. Fasttravel to northwest fort in Black Creek. Then go to north-north-east direction to the margin of frontier. There is a place with a fire and a tent. You must have some luck, then there is a soldier looking from hill. Go behind him and throw a bait, then hide in the haystack. There should come a bobcat or an elk. The elk will push the soldier downhill. No idea whether this counts. Or a bobcat kills the soldier. This must count.

agoela
08-01-2019, 02:49 PM
I have the same issue watching bobcat attack soldiers in packanack. I watched it happen several times without unlocking. I will tru your location to see if I get the achievement.

agoela
08-01-2019, 03:45 PM
I watched in black creek both elk and bobcat attacking the soldier, no accident l achievement. I wonder if the attack has to be a red coat or it does not matter. I finished the game so less red coats. I recorded the attack while playing as will

agoela
08-01-2019, 04:07 PM
Eye Witness without achievement.

https://youtu.be/pB1gomhViC8

Ede-Wolf
08-02-2019, 01:04 PM
I'm so sorry for you.
Your video looks exactly like the one I saw before (but old version from 2012).
And in my video the trophy unlocks. Seems to be a bug. But no bug that always happens. I play on PC too and I have this trophy.
Blue coat / red coat, no idea. Can be important but probably not.

Ede-Wolf
08-02-2019, 01:14 PM
One more suggestion
Trophies are not game tied. You don't lose them. So if you have an old save, preferably sequence 5 you can load it and try it there.
If not, at least you don't have to repeat whole game.

agoela
08-02-2019, 03:51 PM
Unfortunately no old saves, but I like your suggestion. Will play again to sequence 5 to try to get the achievement if not replaying sequence 5 does not work

agoela
08-04-2019, 04:03 PM
After starting a new game I got the achievement