PDA

View Full Version : IZEZ PRiNCESS Custom Tracks

IZEZxPRiNCESS
07-16-2019, 03:26 PM
Hey best community in the world...!!!
After a long 👶 break...
I am back to build some new track's... I don't have time like some years before but i will do what's possible for me...

I will present some Tracks soon, maybe released one in the next days...

And yes, my English is not going better in the last years 😂...

calculusman1084
07-16-2019, 04:11 PM
Yay, glad to see another veteran back. Your past builds have been top notch. Excited to see whats coming:)

IZEZxPRiNCESS
07-16-2019, 05:39 PM
Thanks Man, i hope i can meet your expectations.

XXXSTEPH59XXX
07-17-2019, 09:26 AM
Great news, look forward to discovering your new leads

IZEZxPRiNCESS
07-17-2019, 03:34 PM
👍🏻Thanks Steph.... I can Not hold my quality I think, but try to bring some fun for the community...

IZEZxPRiNCESS
07-20-2019, 11:27 PM
1st Track : "DJINN'S SHELTER"
Easy extreme difficulty....
Enjoy it and feel free for feedback
Thanks,have Fun!

calculusman1084
07-21-2019, 05:47 AM
Love it, love it, love it! Amazing deco, and an awesome driveline. No feedback needed, just keep making awesome tracks:) Somehow managed to get first place, but with a few mistakes, so im sure ill lose it. But lots of fun grinding regardless. Thanks a ton for this.

IZEZxPRiNCESS
07-21-2019, 07:17 AM
Thanks thanks thanks 😊
Very happy to know you have fun on this 👍🏻

UbiCosmos
07-23-2019, 11:34 PM
Hey there IZEZxPRiNCESS,

Thanks for sharing your tracks here with the community! Can't wait to see everything that you share. :o

TyrianMollusk
07-24-2019, 04:01 AM
I don't know... An IZEZxPRiNCESS track that's not grey and doesn't have a train? I'm suspecting pod people builders :P

Seriously though, very nice.

IZEZxPRiNCESS
07-25-2019, 10:32 AM
@TyrianMullusk
I'm already thinking all the time whether the majority of my tracks is gray and has a train, but would rather have said no, or I am color blind ... But think that because of my poor English knowledge because joke does not understand.😉🤔

Should it actually be that I build the same in any recurring grid, I like to take any criticism to improve myself, currently I am still thinking of the version that I did not understand the joke ... Please clarify me .. ..thanks man 😎

IZEZxPRiNCESS
07-25-2019, 10:42 AM
@UbiCosmos...
Thank you very much, I hope I can add a few cool tracks in the next time because I do not want to neglect the quality too much, it takes a bit, unfortunately.😉

TyrianMollusk
07-25-2019, 07:35 PM
Please clarify me
My partner and I have been going over our huge Evolution track archive, and that's just something we notice about your Evo builds that feels like it happens often enough to comment when it doesn't happen.

I certainly didn't mean anything negative by it. We appreciate your builds and are excited to see you on Rising, since it means that many more great tracks to enjoy.

IZEZxPRiNCESS
07-26-2019, 09:17 AM
Thank you, I have absolutely no negative, thank you for all the information that help me to become a better constructor. Trials evolution is so long ago ... In order not to do you wrong when I say it's not true that the majority of my tracks are gray I'll look at it again, hopefully the 360 ​​still works haha ​​... I'll do ne statistics , that was one or the other train in the game I still know .... See you later, first now back in the past 😉

IZEZxPRiNCESS
07-26-2019, 01:26 PM
So then, I've looked again all the tracks from earlier. And what can I say I'm surprised ... A lot of the tracks actually seem gray ... However, this is primarily due to the components of the editor, because my design was always associated with rocks and rocky elements, here was the inventory not really a lot of color. But with the first dlc packages and also later with fusion it became more and more intense colors. So I would say a lot of gray in the beginning and less and less in the end, but I could not train discover more than four. Thank you for the honesty, see you soon👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻😉

IZEZxPRiNCESS
08-06-2019, 12:37 AM
NEW TRACK: "SEA HORSE"
Easy Extreme.... Have Fun 😉

calculusman1084
08-06-2019, 04:17 AM
Man what a run! Managed to get the Diamond with a 43.587. Grinding it was a lot of fun. Really love your themes and driveline. Keep up the awesome work;)

IZEZxPRiNCESS
08-06-2019, 01:25 PM
Thanks Man, i know its not easy to run this track fast, you show how it can be...Looking easy 😉.... But i already have some haters on this track they rate the track 👎🏻... I thinks that rating is not fair to the track they just Rate bad because the track shows how low skill these players have ....

calculusman1084
08-06-2019, 03:22 PM
Thanx! It was a lot of fun. Getting my time down to 40.4 was a grind, but definitely worth it. And yeah, haters will be haters. Ive never understood down voting a phenomenal track just because a person cant get a top 5 time. Its because i failed so many times when i first started playing that i was able to get as good as i am now. Anyways, dont let them folks bring you down, track is simply fantastic! Plz keep em coming:)

IZEZxPRiNCESS
08-06-2019, 03:45 PM
👍 thanks calculusman... For me its same...When start playing a track i have many fails and then the gameplay is!"getting better and better with any round... That is what brings fun.... What ever, very good run man... awesome time 👍🏻😉... Congrats...

kronenb
08-06-2019, 05:34 PM
Hi Izez. Great to see you are back ! 😉
Your two tracks are top quality as usual. I think the hot weather made your last inspiration. 😁

IZEZxPRiNCESS
08-06-2019, 07:26 PM
Hey kronenb... That's true the hot ☀ bring on some sleepless nights and makes me inspired to make some builds 😂.... Thanks for feedback nice you're like my creations... Some weeks left for do one track more,maybe it's time for easy track i think extreme is to strong for many people...
Feels good to be back 😉

calculusman1084
08-06-2019, 08:53 PM
Oh, i bet you could make an awesome Easy or Medium speedrun track!

IZEZxPRiNCESS
08-06-2019, 09:13 PM
Just need a theme for the next, tell me what you're like to see next....??? 🤔🤔🤔... I will try...Please let me know,thanks 😉

calculusman1084
08-07-2019, 01:50 AM
Hmmmmm, a fantasy vibe would be neat. Think Final Fantasy, or Destiny. Or an otherworldly planet. Just some out there ideas. In truth though, your themes have always been unique and well done. Sea Horses is a theme ive never seen done like that, and ive played over 1500 tracks on Fusion and Rising. So kudos to you for originality!

IZEZxPRiNCESS
08-07-2019, 06:06 AM
Okay, something futuristic .... I've been thinking for some time about an abandoned space station or something similar which of course needs a dark and threatening touch. Whether this is the right place for a speedrun must be seen. In any case, I now have a direction in which it will go, thanks for the inspiration ... Will your gamertag as a thank-you bring in the track.

Thanks calculus

IZEZxPRiNCESS
08-08-2019, 02:19 PM
Next Track will be easy medium speed run , work in Progress 20%...theme : space \ science fiction... Work on it the next few days to release it fast as possible.... ✌ 😉

calculusman1084
08-08-2019, 02:41 PM
Woo hoo! Really looking forward to it. Also, dont know if you saw, someone got a 38.1 on Sea Horse. Its an insane run. Im grinding for first place again, and am right behind him, but man, what a run!

IZEZxPRiNCESS
08-08-2019, 03:46 PM
Yeah i know that was a hard run from this guy but i think you're the one who make 1st place again.... He stopped on CP 10 on top... But i hate that the map lagged some times,thats sucks because there no lags in editor before sharing.....

IZEZxPRiNCESS
08-19-2019, 08:23 PM
These medium tracks drive me crazy, but soon it is time, when the end video is finally finished and the decoration is sufficient

calculusman1084
08-19-2019, 10:36 PM
Cant wait!

IZEZxPRiNCESS
08-20-2019, 07:54 AM
Cant wait!

Will finish in 2-5 days 😉

IZEZxPRiNCESS
08-22-2019, 02:02 AM
Its done!!!
NEW TRACK MEDIUM ....
"MILKY WAY"

calculusman1084
08-22-2019, 04:01 AM
Man oh man, what an incredible build. One of the best space/sci-fi environments ive seen. Driveline is super smooth, and for a speedrunner, you cant ask for more than this. Really glad you got it done. Now if i can just clench that Diamond! Oh, and dont think i didnt see the sneaky shout out! Caught me by complete surprise. Thanks a bunch! And all your hard work is much appreciated. As usual, keep it up:) Edit: Just got the Diamond. What an awesome challenge. Perfect medal time for it.

IZEZxPRiNCESS
08-22-2019, 06:56 AM
😊Then it looks as if I met the desired scenerie. Did you imagine it? I am glad that you like my work. the sequence at the start and at the end took some time because i have not worked with animations for a long time. Need to get the diamond medal also, had not more time after the upload for more than a try ... catching up is super difficult, but will try later ... 😉 Thanks for the Feedback 🤜🤛

calculusman1084
08-22-2019, 12:10 PM
Your welcome. And for not having messed with animations for awhile, you did a great job. The ending cinematic was very well done. Im sure your next themed track will be equally as good.

IZEZxPRiNCESS
08-22-2019, 02:24 PM
thanks, I hope so, 😀 .... it will take much longer but I can finish something again, from next week starts again the right work then my holidays are over and first little time for hobbies ... looking forward to the DLC ... but ideas for new tracks will surely come to my mind during this time ... I'm looking forward to implementing them as soon as possible

calculusman1084
08-22-2019, 02:58 PM
Well if you run out of ideas, i got hundreds of em. Im just now learning to use the editor, so my building skills do not match my ambitions. Basically, im not able to create the things i want to yet. Ill get there eventually, bur im more than happy sharing ideas along the way. Anyways, enjoy the rest of the Holiday!

IZEZxPRiNCESS
08-22-2019, 03:17 PM
Well if you run out of ideas, i got hundreds of em. Im just now learning to use the editor, so my building skills do not match my ambitions. Basically, im not able to create the things i want to yet. Ill get there eventually, bur im more than happy sharing ideas along the way. Anyways, enjoy the rest of the Holiday!

I'm sure you would make some cool tracks ... the editor is actually easy to use, you just have to be willing to spend some time .... that's the biggest problem, you have to deal with it but then it is similar to driving a car at the beginning, the car starts to drip and after some time it works almost by itself ... and thanks 👍

IZEZxPRiNCESS
08-24-2019, 07:14 AM
I forget the Time delay for the ending Movie.... you just can watch in replay 😕.... what a mistake.... Sorry

XXXSTEPH59XXX
08-28-2019, 02:15 PM
A very nice track, great job but what I like most is the end cinematic.
It's really nice to see you again on Central Track

IZEZxPRiNCESS
08-29-2019, 06:12 PM
Thanks Steph, glad you like it 😊

D2Dahaka
08-30-2019, 05:33 PM
Very nice. I enjoyed your recent build. Keep up the good work :)

IZEZxPRiNCESS
09-03-2019, 02:28 PM
Very nice. I enjoyed your recent build. Keep up the good work :)

I am glad that you like my track ...
Thanks for the Feedback 🙂

RoyGr1982
09-04-2019, 02:12 PM
Super dope track @IZEZ 👌🏼
I liked it a lot. ✌😎

IZEZxPRiNCESS
09-05-2019, 06:34 AM
Super dope track @IZEZ 👌🏼
I liked it a lot. ✌😎

☺ Thanks, Nice you enjoy it....🙂

IZEZxPRiNCESS
09-30-2019, 08:57 PM
New Track "Hard"

N1L8M "HOZTEL"

Enjoy 🙃

Is it to dark ??? i have no Problems on my TV ... please let me know what you think i like to do it that everyone can play it...thanks

LIONDEN1
10-01-2019, 12:04 AM
Great track IZEZ !!!

TyrianMollusk
10-01-2019, 03:12 AM
Hoztel seems quite nice, but yeah, it is definitely too dark. I'm on PC, and you can hardly see what you're driving on at all. I tried cranking the brightness, but that just washed it out and made it even harder to distinguish things (plus the piercing white UI elements, staring at a basically light black screen). Gave me a headache just doing a couple runs.

IZEZxPRiNCESS
10-01-2019, 07:45 AM
Thanks for Feedback, ok i will Share a updated version with more light in 12-14 Hours if it works

IZEZxPRiNCESS
10-01-2019, 12:16 PM
slowly I think that there is more of a problem when downloading the file ... because some complain nothing and others seem to recognize as good as nothing is very strange ... but as I said it will make something brighter again

calculusman1084
10-01-2019, 02:40 PM
Man oh man Izez! What a great track, as usual. Loved the theme and overall feel, plus the ending cinematic was perfect! It wasn't to dark for me on ps4, but i could see how some TVs might struggle a little with it. Lastly, the time you set on LB is incredible. Spent almost two hours chasing you. Im realllyyyy close, but couldnt quite get there. Gonna try again tonight. Anyways, thanks as always for all your hard work:)

IZEZxPRiNCESS
10-01-2019, 03:35 PM
Thank you Cal ... I am happy about your great rating and that you enjoy playing it ... The thing that some people have problems with the brightness has shown after some research that it is because I have built on a QLED Ultra HD TV and older devices do not manage to reproduce it in this brightness and quality. So I'll upload a lighter version that is playable for everyone. I do not want to favor or exclude anyone Equal rights for all ... 😉

TyrianMollusk
10-05-2019, 07:17 AM
Lighter version much appreciated. Thank you :)

XXXSTEPH59XXX
10-08-2019, 05:00 PM
I really liked your last track, the atmosphere, the race line are perfect.
Congratulations for this creation

IZEZxPRiNCESS
10-08-2019, 06:59 PM
I really liked your last track, the atmosphere, the race line are perfect.
Congratulations for this creation
Thanks A lot 😉
i always try to do something Special ...
I will do next 2 Tracks
1. Ruin Track
2. Halloween Track
Both with massive Effects and good DL....
try my best to build fast...hope i can present them in some Weeks 😉

calculusman1084
10-08-2019, 10:53 PM
Hot damn! I cant wait:) Two new Izez builds to look forward to also! Also, congrats on ur N1L8M build (already said it was awesome:), and a bog congrats on the XXXSTEPH59XXX showcase vid;)

IZEZxPRiNCESS
10-09-2019, 09:48 AM
Hot damn! I cant wait:) Two new Izez builds to look forward to also! Also, congrats on ur N1L8M build (already said it was awesome:), and a bog congrats on the XXXSTEPH59XXX showcase vid;)

Thanks 😉

I and my little family are moving from the city to the countryside in the next few weeks

This will eventually result in a small compulsive break that could bring some delay in my production ... but as hot as I'm building on the moment I'll do anything to upload something again soon 😉