PDA

View Full Version : Dead Chests Treasure

ComradeStalin82
07-14-2019, 01:13 AM
Okay so since theyíve decided to make this insanely difficult in the remastered version to get 3 running assassinations while remaining within 40m I want to know what the secret is. Every time I get to the point where the two guards are prior to the climb I throw a smoke bomb down and running assassinate them but then I can never climb up fast enough before he is over 40m away (at my best Iíve gotten him at 41m so far.) whatís the secret or is this another glitch?

ComradeStalin82
07-14-2019, 01:58 AM
Ok so clearly this is a glitch. Iím watching videos of people on other systems who donít have to throw down smoke bombs they are just able to running assassinate them. Why is this not working on ps4?

Ede-Wolf
07-15-2019, 09:00 AM
Hello ComradeStalin82, perhaps you have the same problem as here:
https://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/2080288-Dead-Chest-s-Treasure-Running-Assassinations

Please check it first.

ComradeStalin82
07-16-2019, 06:17 AM
Thanks, that seemed to work and I was able to 100% sync the mission. My only other question is whether or not this is a system issue or if I just need to buy a new controller. Can you tell me?

Ede-Wolf
07-16-2019, 09:07 AM
Sorry, I don't have a PS4, I'm a PC player with no such problems.
I read some threads to this issure but far away to be an expert. It seems to be that this problem is not on all PS4. There are many threads here to the running problem of Connor on PS4. Try to get answers there. And big compliment to you to get many other levels without full running ability. It must be very hard.

R_Ligran
10-28-2019, 11:20 AM
I just got after switch the control functions in the ps4 menu. The real problem is that Connor doesn't sprint in normal configuration.