07-10-2019, 10:51 PM
https://imgur.com/r9HTvaF
welcome to for honor to more spam more easy is the win

xX_silent_gun
07-10-2019, 10:52 PM
https://imgur.com/r9HTvaF

Siegfried-Z
07-11-2019, 09:16 AM
I'm not sure how he did 28 kills with SB only..

Anyway i think BP is fine atm. He wasn't for a while but now he is just strong as every heroes should be.

AmonDarkGod
07-11-2019, 10:38 AM
I'm not sure how he did 28 kills with SB only..

Anyway i think BP is fine atm. He wasn't for a while but now he is just strong as every heroes should be.

What do you mean he wasnt fine for a while? He was always annoying to fight and should be given a gb punish. Because shield bash is always guessing. Too early u get gbed or bashed too late same. Many BP nearly all of them only shield bash or light bash light because it is the easiest way to win. You cant do much against a BP if he knows how to parry flip or block all your attacks...

Goat_of_Vermund
07-11-2019, 10:41 AM
I think he meant he was too strong, which might not be the case now. I would per prefer more tools with him in exchange for a more punishable combo bash.

AmonDarkGod
07-11-2019, 10:45 AM
Oh I see sorry for misunderstanding. His 20 damage lights were annoying but to be frank making them 17 didnt make that much of a difference :p

Erhanninja
07-11-2019, 10:46 AM
Black Prior SB is pure abuse. First of all you cant punish it so he always wins. No risk but reward move. They did YouTube videos about this. You either get hit or dodge it that's it. Stamina cost is nearly none. And worst thing is it drains stamina. You also have to guess it cant react to it on the console.

AmonDarkGod
07-11-2019, 10:48 AM
Black Prior SB is pure abuse. First of all you cant punish it so he always wins. No risk but reward move. They did YouTube videos about this. You either get hit or dodge it that's it. Stamina cost is nearly none. And worst thing is it drains stamina. You also have to guess it cant react to it on the console.

Yea but no one cares. Ubi just cannot see the player base started to leave after they released the Vortiger DLC...

Siegfried-Z
07-11-2019, 12:18 PM
What do you mean he wasnt fine for a while? He was always annoying to fight and should be given a gb punish. Because shield bash is always guessing. Too early u get gbed or bashed too late same. Many BP nearly all of them only shield bash or light bash light because it is the easiest way to win. You cant do much against a BP if he knows how to parry flip or block all your attacks...

Yes i mean he was too strong before.
But now he is just a solid A tier heroe Imo.

This was pre recovery nerf. He still has a fast recovery but some fast Dodge attacks can punish it like Shaman.
Plus most Dodge bash can punish.

But yes this is still a strong tool

AmonDarkGod
07-11-2019, 12:55 PM
Yes i mean he was too strong before.
But now he is just a solid A tier heroe Imo.

This was pre recovery nerf. He still has a fast recovery but some fast Dodge attacks can punish it like Shaman.
Plus most Dodge bash can punish.

But yes this is still a strong tool

The problem with him is he is s safe. He can just turtle and even basher heroes wont do anything because he can flip. His flip should be nerfed or removed I think...

Vakris_One
07-11-2019, 01:00 PM
Yeah, somehow I doubt the BP was the sole reason your team lost that match. Their objective score was massively higher than your team's. The lowest scorer on their team was still higher than the top scorer on yours. That's called being destroyed by the better team.

xX_silent_gun
07-11-2019, 01:59 PM
Explain me how to deal with 3 BP spamming all day one does undogeable attack the other one bash what do you do you can't move and if you do you take heavy I don't complain that much 1v1 even if it's quite the same but in 4v4 it's ********

The_B0G_
07-11-2019, 02:22 PM
Ever see a BP reverse an LB longarm flip? It looks so goofy and weird lol I don't think BPs full block flip should work for unblockable bashes, unblockable attacks sure, but not bashes.

littlefluffyegg
07-11-2019, 02:46 PM
Ever since the black prior recovery nerf,bp is punishable on a dodge on his dodge.If you cant understand this then i'm sorry but for honor is not the game for you.

Vakris_One
07-11-2019, 05:12 PM
Explain me how to deal with 3 BP spamming all day one does undogeable attack the other one bash what do you do you can't move and if you do you take heavy I don't complain that much 1v1 even if it's quite the same but in 4v4 it's ********
In Breach, you go anywhere they aren't if they're just roaming as a 3-man. You capture the archer points and cauldron and you hope against hope that you have a team with some brains on them. If all the BP's do is spam bashes at you that feeds a crap ton of revenge so you should be stalling them a lot per gank and hoping your team is busy doing objectives if they're not helping you.

If the BPs are actually co-ordinating their ganks properly, i.e. no more than 2v1 and not just mindlessly feeding you revenge then that means they know what they're doing. Without a good team of your own that's a GG.

Knight_Raime
07-11-2019, 05:46 PM

Console isn't an excuse for being bad at the game. His bash is reactable just as most things are. Second it's not safe. Not being able to GB it on a reaction dodge doesn't make a move safe. They nerfed it's recovery specifically for blocking and parrying. Meaning dodge attacks punish it on reaction unless your dodge attack is slower than Kensei's. Third it has a 300ms window to dodge where you avoid all of it's varied timings. And if that wasn't bad enough it has absolutely jack all when it comes to tracking and range. Meaning delaying the bash is basically pointless outside some fringe scenarios.

The problem with him is he is s safe. He can just turtle and even basher heroes wont do anything because he can flip. His flip should be nerfed or removed I think...

Nothing black prior does is safe. His forward bash is the only move that can't be reaction punished outside of a dodge attack. All of his moves have average or above average when it comes to GB vulnerability or recovery. Sure he can cancel his recoveries on most moves by going into bullwark. But that leaves him vulnerable to GB even if he leaves it because they nerfed the exit recovery. If we were talking Launch black prior where he could dodge into prediction attacks on reaction, leave bullwark to counter guard break in reaction to feint, and his bash was only punishable by dodge attacks if you read it before he dodged you'd have a point.

But they nerfed him quite heavily. The only problem that makes him a problem these days is that a late guard switch confirms his in combo bash. It can be circumvented by playing better but still. If a prior is bash spamming someone to death it's entirely on that person and not BP. Also side note he doesn't hard counter bash heros. All a bash hero has to do is wait for BP to flip someone and then bash him during the flip. BP gets no punish and the basher gets confirmed damage. It's really not difficult to gank a BP. You just can't mindlessly attack him as he was designed to counter that.

guest-4xn53EA8
07-14-2019, 08:19 AM
Most annoying thing ever.

Sweaty_Sock
07-14-2019, 08:38 AM
Have you ever tried not trying to react and just throw a light attack on his dodge?

Baggin_
07-15-2019, 12:28 AM
Bashes from netural in general should be guard break vulnerable on start up just like heavies. Not everyone can punish bps' bash making it very unbalanced.

Sweaty_Sock
07-15-2019, 09:18 AM
Bashes from netural in general should be guard break vulnerable on start up just like heavies. Not everyone can punish bps' bash making it very unbalanced.

BP's neutral bash comes from a forward dash, if you are already doing a GB you will grab him before the bash starts.

Baggin_
07-15-2019, 02:06 PM
BP's neutral bash comes from a forward dash, if you are already doing a GB you will grab him before the bash starts.

Not necessarily, there's plenty of time I go for a gb and they use bash as a way to negate it. Conq is more of the culprit in this scenario though.

Sweaty_Sock
07-15-2019, 02:53 PM
Not necessarily, there's plenty of time I go for a gb and they use bash as a way to negate it. Conq is more of the culprit in this scenario though.

GB on reaction = fail

GB as mixup = success

Don't wait for them to do something

Knight_Raime
07-15-2019, 03:22 PM

You can prediction punish any bash that requires a dodge by GBing on their dodge attempt. Unless you're referring to them whiffing a bash in neutral. Then i'll have to disagree. Most dodge attack heros can punish BP's bash on reaction as they nerfed his block/attack timing after a bash to prevent him from being able to react block/parry on a whiffed bash.