PDA

View Full Version : [Maintenance Alert] All Platforms - July 10

UbiInsulin
07-09-2019, 10:56 PM
Hello everyone,

We will be performing a maintenance tomorrow, Wednesday July 10th, starting at 9:00 AM EST / 13:00 PM UTC until 9:30 AM EST / 13:30 PM UTC. Maintenance is expected to last about 30 minutes across all platforms. The following change will be made during this maintenance.

[Adjustment] We will perform a maintenance to change the way skill is taken into account in matchmaking to ensure a shorter waiting time for new players as well as top players. Also, we'll enhance the isolation of low reputation players for higher matchmaking quality.

Skullscraper
07-10-2019, 01:50 PM
Any plans to fix revenge? See my video that was posted to your Twitter page

Dreessy
07-10-2019, 02:07 PM
Ok,the ddos problem are not fixed? GG UBISOFT

Someone
07-10-2019, 02:21 PM
lol you cant stop ddos attacks there no such thing, you can have protection against it bur nothing is unhittable meaning whoever is doing it can do it again if they have the power to or anyone can, so Ubisoft cant stop it. They can only ride it out and try to make the ddos protection on there servers to max.

Unregistered
07-10-2019, 09:18 PM
Waht you doing whit Matchmaking is the same Bull... waht is it befor

CandleInTheDark
07-10-2019, 09:40 PM
So i have a friend who started playing last week, as you can imagine he is not high rep.

He has just had to wait seventeen minutes for a dominion match. Given that rep level does not by any means equate to skill level this is an unacceptable tradeoff for keeping those who haven't figured that out in their own non high rep safe space.

Given it is around five hours per rep when you can actually find matches how long is he going to need someone to group up with him to get him into an actual matchmaking pool?

SrItEo6
07-31-2019, 03:13 PM
What time EST u.s. will the new character be released? I work tomorrow at 5am, and would like to know if I should stay up till midnight or not.

hosam88salem
08-05-2019, 11:08 PM
awesome, thanks

krogerfan
08-31-2019, 05:57 PM
Really curious about this maintenance because the capital smart city islamabad (https://berqproperties.com/capital-smart-city/) is one thing that stands on this platform for the gaming news and views we love it though cant wait longer :(