PDA

View Full Version : Cheating lawbro?

Unqalome
07-09-2019, 12:25 PM
[forum has rule against naming and shaming - UbiInsulin]

The_B0G_
07-09-2019, 01:00 PM
At the end of the 2nd and 3rd round he looked like lagged switched for a second to get that execution. Hard to tell without seeing his ping more regularly, but at the end when you brought up the score card it looked low and steady.

Whether or not it was done on purpose, it looked to me like that GB came out of nowhere, due to lag, both times it was for the win, which makes it more suspicious.

Vakris_One
07-09-2019, 02:02 PM
At the end of the 2nd and 3rd round he looked like lagged switched for a second to get that execution. Hard to tell without seeing his ping more regularly, but at the end when you brought up the score card it looked low and steady.

Whether or not it was done on purpose, it looked to me like that GB came out of nowhere, due to lag, both times it was for the win, which makes it more suspicious.
All I saw was the 2nd round guardbreak out of nowhere. There was nothing wrong in the 3rd round. The LB caught him with a legit GB during the startup of the guy's dodge.

One instance of a strange insta-GB isn't enough to call someone a cheater imo. It could just as likely have been a delayed registration of actions from Ubi's server to the user's machine. The Lawbringer was just as much in danger of losing the 3rd round as he was the 2nd so if he had a pocket lag switch you'd think he would have used it there as well.

The_B0G_
07-09-2019, 02:19 PM
It wasn't as obvious for the 3rd round as it was in the second round, but it looked like it came out a bit quick to me, it looked like he already nearly had the GB before the indicator showed up, that's all, it wasn't as bad as the 2nd round.

AmonDarkGod
07-09-2019, 03:23 PM
Looks kinda iffy considering his latency seemed stable. Could be lagswitching

UbiInsulin
07-09-2019, 06:44 PM
The Ubi forum rules don't allow naming and shaming potential cheaters for a couple of reasons. One is that forum moderators are only responsible for forum sanctions, not in-game sanctions. The other is that threads like this can lead to a lot of drama and back-and-forth.

Report potential cheaters using the in-game tool or go to https://support.ubi.com ! We do appreciate your vigilance.