PDA

View Full Version : A few comments/question on Il-1946.

adadaead
12-23-2006, 03:20 PM
Got my copy on friday thanks to gogamer and USPS. I absolutely enjoy the game, the Il-10 and the jets are very fun to fly.
Firstable i've noticed that the rate of cannon fire on Il-10 is kinday random, seemes like it sprays bullets, maybe i'm wrong but strafing vehicle colums never been so fun.
Another things is what are those new Russian/German fighter/bomber campaings, where you don't get to choose a plane but start right off with the briefing at the beggining of the war, are those supposed to be less boring non-static campaings, that take you through the course of war and dif planes.
One dissapointment is that there is no Khalhkin Khol campaings, but i guess its only a matter of time before a misson builder will create one of those. other then that i think its pretty good.

PS Marry Christmas to everybody here, i hope everybody who ordered got their copy.<div class="ev_tpc_signature">

"If a man with a .45 meets a man with a rifle, the man with a pistol s'dead man, you own true words Sanches... now lets see if thats true"
WWCED-What Would Clint Eastwood Do.