PDA

View Full Version : Lock picked chest contents

poppaserf
07-08-2019, 06:20 PM
How are the contents of a lock picked chest determined?
Is it random from a table of drops?

and does the lock picking hero (and their stats; dexterity?) have any influence on the loot drop?

Ubi-Bumble
07-09-2019, 01:59 PM
How are the contents of a lock picked chest determined?
Is it random from a table of drops?

and does the lock picking hero (and their stats; dexterity?) have any influence on the loot drop?

Bashing chests in most Helix Rift Events/ Helix Rift Challenges will yield 300 to 900 Data Nodes and lockpicking chests will add a 20% reward bonus. The stats of the Hero lockpicking or bashing a chest does not influence the reward in the chest.

poppaserf
07-09-2019, 08:30 PM
Bashing chests in most Helix Rift Events/ Helix Rift Challenges will yield 300 to 900 Data Nodes and lockpicking chests will add a 20% reward bonus. The stats of the Hero lockpicking or bashing a chest does not influence the reward in the chest.

Thank you for the response.

Just to confirm, outside of Helix Rift Events and Challenges, does it hold true for regular loot chests? (coins, potions, codex, etc.)

Ubi-Bumble
07-16-2019, 01:55 PM
Thank you for the response.

Just to confirm, outside of Helix Rift Events and Challenges, does it hold true for regular loot chests? (coins, potions, codex, etc.)

You're welcome!

Nope. The 20% lockpick reward bonus is specifically for chests containing Data Nodes in Helix Rift Events/Helix Rift Challenges :)

poppaserf
07-16-2019, 04:13 PM
Hey Bumble,

Ok, I think I am good with chest for Helix events:

When bashed, base 300 to 900, times sync hero bonus
When lockpicked, base 300 to 900, plus 20%, times sync hero bonus

Now how about chests just for regular missions (loot, standard, legacy)? Are those pulled from a set loot table with set drop percentages when lockpicked? I understand bashing will give reduced coins.

Thanks again for your patience and helping clarify this for me.

Ubi-Bumble
07-16-2019, 07:38 PM
Hey Bumble,

Ok, I think I am good with chest for Helix events:

When bashed, base 300 to 900, times sync hero bonus
When lockpicked, base 300 to 900, plus 20%, times sync hero bonus

Now how about chests just for regular missions (loot, standard, legacy)? Are those pulled from a set loot table with set drop percentages when lockpicked? I understand bashing will give reduced coins.

Thanks again for your patience and helping clarify this for me.

The rewards within Story, Loot, Legacy, and Standard mission chests contain varying rewards (so, not the same for every mission) in which are always reduced when they are bashed open.

Hope this helps!

Ez.Irethia
12-30-2019, 10:15 AM
a stats must influence the loot cause in the bayek event when i bash with Rosa I get 1.7k pt et when I lock picked 1.5k pt
So what the point of picklocking chest??

Ez.Irethia
12-30-2019, 10:19 AM
i lock picked with luisa btw

Sideshow Jed
12-31-2019, 03:54 AM
The 300 (360 if lockpicked) base is multiplied by your sync bonus multiplier. Bashing with 425% will yield a larger result than lockpicking with 325.

Ima-Smakya
12-31-2019, 09:36 PM
I think some missions only seem to reward certain items. For example while farming the disarm achievement, one region 1 legacy mission only drops 100% potions.
I always use full T5 Rosa, Najma, and Altair for throwing and disarming.