PDA

View Full Version : Anba contract acorns not saving

CynicalCreator
07-07-2019, 11:40 PM
So, I started doing some of the anba contracts that give acorns, after completing a few I noticed my acorns hadn't went up, so then I started paying attention, it gives me the acorns after completing it, but then then when i do the next one the acorns have reset. Who knows how many acorns I lost because of your incompetent programmers, now I'll end up having to spend money to get enough acorns to buy the new tracks because your scammer marketing team decided to not saying anything about buying tracks with acorns until after everyone had already used theirs up. Great game though, wish you guys actually cared about it. Put everything new on hold and just fix your crap, maybe actually test it extensively instead of breaking more things with every patch

CynicalCreator
07-08-2019, 05:57 PM
https://youtu.be/VFDA4XyjcL0 made a video, had 40 acorns to begin with and had already done 1 anba acorn contact before the video, when I started the race it shows 45, then at the end of the race it shows I have 40 and adds 5 bringing it back to 45, thought I could maybe just back out to the menu and save it, but nope, it reverts as soon as you leave the map apparently...

CynicalCreator
07-08-2019, 06:18 PM
09259382 there's the uselessoft support case number

UbiMatcha
07-24-2019, 04:02 PM
Hey there!
Thanks again for your report, we appreciate you submitting this in a ticket to us.
I just wanted to check in to ask whether you were able to resolve the issue, let us know if you need any further assistance!